Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 Horde Druid for Horde Warrior

Account Information
    Hey, I have a Horde druid with feral gear/spec right now with epics and blues, heroic keys flying mount/ flight form. Enchating/mineing. Looking to trade for an equally geared warrior or something close, this druid was an OT for Karah and has a good reputation on the server. Email me with offer, mdennis@mcddesigns Thanks in advance

Account for Sale

WTT/ WTS [H] US PVP Decked Out 70 Druid US PVP

Account Information
    Hello, I am trading or selling a very geared out 70 Male Tauren Druid. 375 Alchemy with rare recipes 390 Herbalism Normal Riding mount, with about 400 gold on the account atm, no alts. 5/5 Full Gladiator Feral Set Gladiator Maul (Best feral weapon in game) 2/4 Tier 4 atm, possible 4/5 when I get the sell off. At one point ranked top 25 in UNITED STATES, and top 5 for feral druids in arena combat. +1500 Full healing set, so if you would like to spec resto, easily able to heal in SSC+ Full tanking set with over 15k unbufed hp, 30+ Dodge, (Main Tanked Gruul, and easily able to tank SSC/ The Eye) *Possibly (most likely) Armored Netherdrake with 5000 banked arena points for next season (ie. instant 3 pieces of gladiator (tier 5.5 equivalent gear on june 12th) Attuned to karazhan, SSC, and almost done with The Eye Attunement I am looking for the following classes: 70 Blood Elf Paladin 70 Warlock (Must be extremely geared) Must be US PVP server with transfer up OR Selling for a very high price, I am reluctant to let him go but will sell if the price is extremely generous Contact: sb225xyz@ leave msg here or pm's Thank you for your time.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Hunter Kara Geared/ 1/5 Glad Gear for Warrior

Account Information
    This Alliance Night Elf hunter is an awesome character. But been wanting a warrior really bad for some time. Looking for a warrior at the same point as I am with the hunter, meaning kara keyed and good rep with Heroics. This hunter has about 1700 AP and fully raid buffed 2k+ AP. Right now is currently Marksman spec but has a great pet and would be very easy to switch to any other spec. Looking for someone with good DPS gear, not looking to tank with him/her. I do want an alliance char, and doesn't matter race or gender. I have aim and , both are gmolnar2112. Thanks for your time! I have a lot of alts too! Syth

Account for Sale

WTT [H] UD Warrior on US-PvP Server for a 60+ Mage or Hunter

Account Information
    70 UD Warrior Protection Specc'd Raiding Kara with set of DPS gear for when you want to go out and whack stuff Flying Mount/Epic Mount AIM: Obiez1212 will link armory Horde-side Only!

Account for Sale

I am trading my Guild wars account(s) for a Vanguard one :)

Account Information
    Hey, i would like to trade my Guild wars account(s) for a Vanguard account. I am really tired of guild wars now because i've played it sooooo long time, so i hope someone is willing to help me out.

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 63 DWARF Hunter 4 Blood elf or dranie pvp server 50+

Account Information
    Im bored of all other races and want a blood elf or dranei on a pvp server my hutner is on pvp server arthas aim justinwebber1 /email justinwebber1@

Account for Sale

wts lvl 70 dwarf paladin - pve

Account Information
    i am wanting to sell this account that has a lvl 70 dwarf paladin in mostly blues and greens. he is curently holy. he is a 375 miner and a 325 enchanter (with alot of mats in the bank). he is two runs away from being kara attuned, which should only take a few hours, then your good to go. has epic land mount and normal flying mount. the account also has a 36 dwarf hunter, and a 19twink NE hunter. if you have any questions email me ssj2gohan_5050@ this is my original account..have cd-keys and passwords looking for about $350

Account for Sale

Buying RuneScape Range/Mage Pures

Account Information
    Buying low to high level RuneScape ranged/mage pure accounts. -good pk -good stake -GOOD post here or contact me on aim : n1ckoferr email; n1ckoferr@aim

Account for Sale

Sellin runescape 99 RANGER for RS Money (no recoveries)

Account Information
    best offer over 15m or add me to bargain kenyukan_web@

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 Dranaei warrior for pally

Account Information
    WTT Dranaei warrior that has Vindecators brand and fireguard 375 mineing 351 BS 1/5 glad /Gloves not to much gold also can make Lionhearts. Kara attuned can run some heroic'. Aim is fireflybug9999 or windows messanger usranger1234@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.