Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Blood Elf Paladin epic Gear US PvP transfer Up!!

Account Information
    70 Female Blood Elf Paladin Has over +1450 healing Has Gladiator shoulders Numerous Karazan epic drops Has dispair!! Epic 2h dps sword Over 15 heroic badges Epic class mount (chicken looking thing) and paladin epic charger as well as normla flying mount Has King's Defender and othe epic Protection specd gear which makes her an unreal tank Has really nice ret gear as well She is on a US PvP server.Can be transfered to any server you wish I am looking for the following: NE female Warrior / Priest / Rogue / Druid Female Human Warrior / Warlock / Rogue Dwarf rogue / warrior Gnome rogue / warrior Any Draenei MUST be on a us PvP server with transfer up or up very soon MUST have decent gear and at the very least Karazan attuned Must have at least some KArazan gear/T4/Gladiator gear High lvl BS for a warrior is a +++++++++ Will accept trades for a lessser geared draenei WIll consider other Blood ELf accounts (except paladin) AIM me at wowaholic007

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Warrrior account (includes 62 druid and 61 mage)

Account Information
    Selling a US WoW account. 70 Human Warrior 62 Night Elf Druid 61 Gnome Mage All on the same PvP server, all characters can be transfured. Warrior has 4 epic land mounts and 1 epic flying mount (360 Swordsmith/375 Mining) Druid - 1 epic land mount Mage - 1 epic land mount Account has over 200 days played and all chars have a great reputation. Please send your offers to preston666@

Account for Sale

WTS OR TRADE A LVL 70 NE WARRIOR

Account Information
    i would like to sell my epic 70 NE Warrior which is keyed for all instances and exalted with aldor and sha'tar. Main tanked karazhan and has both dps and tankin gear(tanking really good and dps all blues/epics). Have a flying mount and comes with many alts( lvl 30-). Good enchants and gems on all. I would really like to trade for a good 70 horde on mannaroth. Contact me at handu100@

Account for Sale

WTS WoW Account [A], 70 Druid and Shaman, PVP Server

Account Information
    Account has a 70 female night elf druid, and a 70 male draenei shaman, as well as various alliance and horde alts, including 2 60 horde, warrior and shaman, all are on PVP servers. The druid has full gladiator healing gear, great feral tank and dps sets, and a decent moonkin set. The shaman has a good enhance set, including gorehowl and big bad wolf's paw, for either 1h or 2h enhance. He also has decent healing and elemental gear. Willing to sell the 70s seperately or the whole account. If you are interested please contact me on AIM at Tvvichman (thats 2 v's, not a w) or post your email here and i will email you. I can provide armory or ctprofile links, and we can discuss prices. Again, i am ONLY looking to sell, not to trade. Paypal is the preferred method. Thanks.

Account for Sale

Trading Neopets Account

Account Information
    Trading neopet account for Runescape account//money.. Account doesn't have pin, short name, well named pets, Account aged, doesn't have lab-ray, no current NP on it; gotten no warnings. Pets: Island Poogle. Grey lupe. Sponge Aisha. AIM = She Goes Solo.

Account for Sale

WTT 2 70 rogue for warrior

Account Information
    WTT a 70 BE rogue and a 70 Human rogue, both pvp server and xferable. Looking for a xferable lvl 70 orc/tauren warrior on a pvp server. For more info please contact me on aim: sapierce2006

Account for Sale

Selling a level 111 Runescape Account(Cash Only.. Sorry)

Account Information
    The name of the account is Dragonlord78. You can look up his high scores if you want. On the account is one full set of rune(no kite), a whip(1.6mil), and 1.4milGP. His STR isn't very high but his attack, defense, and hitpoints is pretty far up there. Just give him a look. If you are interested in buying I am only accepting PayPal payments via my address, and nothing else so don't try to negotiate. If you want more information on the account please contact me via email or aim: AIM: GPLep : Joe@Hosting-ww Email: td.leader@ Thank you very much! -Joelep

Account for Sale

52 Troll Rogue FS/ FT for Druid

Account Information
    Its a level 52 Horde Troll Rogue. Good weapons, good gear. Blues and greens. 2k honor points. Level 40 mount. 50g. PvP server Destromath He's also in a good guild. Its a fun character but I want to try a druid. So a level 50+ Druid is mainly what I'm looking for. Or maybe another class.... Throw me offers. Your character has to be horde and has to be transferrable to a PvP server. I might also just sell the character outright if the price is right.

Account for Sale

WTT/s wow gamecard

Account Information
    topic says it all.. also have wowglider guild wars factions and a steam with css.. 41 ud rogue everything for sale or trade aim:sw3will

Account for Sale

Trading 41 ud rogue

Account Information
    Just seeing what I can get.. It's pvp server i have all info has xfer etc.. aim me:sw3will

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.