Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS /WTT BE 70 PRIEST +1059 shadow damage for horde druid us

Account Information
    I would like to trade or sell my be 70 prest +1059 shadow damage tailing 375 enchat 369. xfer up us please send me the offer. or contact email jeffreyrotary@ or aim jeffreyrotary

Account for Sale

WTS Amazingly well gearead priest multiple toons

Account Information
    Looking to *SELL* my WoW account. Getting married in a month and have become disillusioned with WoW. Quitting for good so selling my account. I can sell the account all at once, or split it up if buyer is paying to split it up. The account is all original, ive had it since 2004 when the game first came out. It comes with original box, CD keys, and SQ. Account has no warnings whatsoever. The prime attraction on this account is my 70 priest. my heart and soul was poured into this character. He has a fully epic'd heal set. 1850 +healing, 9k mana 7k hp. He is WELL able to step into any healing role for virtually any guild. His shadow set is all the good dungeon blues. he has 750 shadow damage. He is a 375 enchant and 375 tailor. Exalted with several factions, revered with all the others. Heroic keyed for everything. Has the SSC attunement quest, just needs a Gruul kill. The account also has a 60 warlock and 60 warrior. Both are in standard pre TBC blues. Characters are fully rested and ready to go. All transfers are currently up. Email me at Eqtankie@. Dont waste my time with trades. Not willing to take any trades. im done with the game for good. only taking money offers!. Talk to me im amiable.

Account for Sale

WTS Level 90 Beserker Pure W/ FREE ABYSSAL WHIP!

Account Information
    This account can play both RS2 and RSC. The account comes with abyssal whip on RS2, on RSC it comes with two dlongs and around 1mill in garbage items. RuneScape II RuneScape Classic If you have any questions about the account, or want to contact me for the account feel free to email me at johnthewhiteman@.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 BE Pally 70 NE Hunter 70Human Warlock with more alts!

Account Information
    I have a bunch of accounts i just realllly want to get rid of and just have one good account. I keep buyin and trading and i finally decided what 2 classes i want the most. Im look for Blood Elf Pallies or Blood Elf Mage, Female only level 70 with all blues or above in gear. Kara keyed. I have to trade: Account #1 70 Human Warlock Female US PvP Server 63 Undead Priest Female US PvP Server 60 Troll Rogue Male US PvP Server Account#2 70 Blood Elf Female US PvP Server 70 Night Elf Hunter Male US PvP Server Account #3 70 Undead Priest Male US PvP server 65 Human Female Warlock US Normal Server If interested at all Please email me or send an instant message on AIM Jaymcd84@ Jaymcd84 = AIM

Account for Sale

WTT UD lvl70 Mage + lvl70 Warlock !!

Account Information
    Ok on behalf of my brother in law He has asked me to put his UD Male Mage and UD Male Lock up for trade. Can Supply all details S/Q S/A CD keys as he is the original owner. Both are On PVE EU realms and can be transfered. Mage has a few epics "spellcloth Talior" attuned to Kaz etc etc Warlock is Alt But has 1 Epic "Distruction spec" half way though Kaz attun Both have epic land mounts "mage has 3" and both Have normal Flyers. Now hes looking for an DPS Male UD warrior mainly with a few epics "if only one char on account" But will consider anything else please feel free to contact me or leave a msg below with what u got to offer. Regards Daz PLEASE NO SCAMMERS !!!!! Nice and smooth FTW please

Account for Sale

WTS Epic raid ready paladin, Crazy healing stats, BE PVPserv

Account Information
    375 herbalism / 375 alchemy Multiple Flask recipe discoveries (requiring THOUSANDS of gold to achieve) Flask of Fort / Flask of Relentless Assault Learned Full attunement to raids and instances up until The Eye. Karazhan SSC The eye Ready. (massive time sink you can avoid) Don't like the enchants on my gear? Thats ok, I have over 200 Arcane Dust, 50 Greater Planar Essence, 30 Large Prismatic Shards, Void crystals for any enchant you want to replace. WAY too many EPIC gems that i have yet to socket. I was a player that strived for the best gear, and because of that ironically i never used my epic gems from heroic instances. They're in the bank ready for you to socket into anything you desire. Epic Flying mount Epic Paladin Mount Epic Blood elf Mount Neutral with Netherdrakes Gear for all 3 talent trees. Character comes with 1,000 GOLD Healing Set. (Full epic) Tier 4 Justicar Diadam Tier 4 Justicar Pauldrons Tier 4 Justicar Gloves Heroic Reward Band of Halos Heroic Reward Bishop's Cloak Magtheridons Head - Naaru light warden's Band Heroic Reward Gavel of pure light Boots of Valiance Breastplate of the Lightbringer Bracers of Justice Belt of Gale Force Legplates of the Innnocent Triptych Shield of the Ancients Emberspur Talisman Ribbon of sacrafice Alchemists Stone! Rare! +40% effects from potions! Violet Signet of the Archmage This is my baseline healing set, completely epic with unbelievable stats to handle anything up until and through Serpentshrine cavern. Stats are as follows: +1559 Healing 21.67% Holy Crit 140mp5 WHILE casting 9367 Health 10,100 Mana Selfbuffed Additional Healing items you can switch in depending on your tastes. Scarab of the infinite cycle (good for quick heals) Shiffar's Nexus-Horn (good for lasting a while longer in battle) Almost every single libram available for paladin, whether your preference is holylight or flash of light. Girdle of Divine Blessing Bleeding Hollow warhammer A'dal's Recovery Necklace (great for resilience stacking) (EPIC) Mazthoril Honor Shield (Awesome crit shield for more mana regen) (EPIC) Pauldrons of the Justice-Seeker (Great spell crit shoulders) (Epic) Drape of the righteous (40 Holy damage!) Torc Of the Sethekk Prophet Mask Of Penance Mage's Mark of Sha'tar Protection Set. (EPIC) Eternium Greathelm (Epic) Battlescar Boots (Epic) King's Defender Breastplate of the righteous Strength of the untamed Time warden leggings (30stam 10agi enchant) Junior Technician 3rd Grade bracers Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistguard Protector's Mark of Redemption Platinum Shield of the Valorous Shoulderguards of the Bold Gauntlets of the Righteous Burnoose of the Shifting Ages Retribution Spec (this is the fun part, During off days i played this spec in a 1900-2000 rating Arena team with this current gear) (Epic) Hammer of the Naaru. fully gemmed (Epic) Vanquisher's Legplates (Epic) Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings (Epic) Bladespire Warbands (Epic) A'dal's Command (Epic) Terror Pit Girdle Gauntlets of the Cruel Intention Pauldrons of the Crimson Flight Rubium War-Girdle Doomplate Chestguard Insignia of the Mag'hari Hero Conquerer's Band Bladefist's Breadth 1500 Attack power self buffed, 23% crit, 4.5%+hit. ADDED bonus of nearly 4,000 Arena points that you are free to spend when season 2 arena is implemented on june 11th. This means you will be able to buy the near tier5 quality pvp items THE DAY it is open. Other notable things: This character is close to exalted with every heroic instance faction. Has tonnes of unlisted gems in the bank. Can summon nightbane also. Mass amounts of primals in bank. TOTAL worth of gold and assets in bank i would estimate at 3,000 Gold. Other notable Characters on the account. You will also receive 2 60 alliance warriors 1 69 Horde Shaman

Account for Sale

FREE LVL 108 RS2 ACC!!!!!!

Account Information
    well,i wanna challenge u..lol...username is:dragonthon99 and pass...well ull have to find it in these letters:fdshbadvlfadgjjjssgfklbshgagdhokbladehbsiugh'jidghdjhggfshkogadugfyadogeatsdoglkhbgsgfbignknvjfvfnbkmfgkjllbf, nghbjnklskfngcookiesandmilksdgddhfhsldma;ljbnbahgks fnvfjdbvhfsjgruahjkfbngfhljsjmnf. 1st 1 to find the pass in the stack of words...well....just type it in as the pass...lol

Account for Sale

Selling Many runescape accounts and buying wow acc for 2m

Account Information
    Selling lvl 99 with 84 atk 81 str 75 def 53 pray 85 mage 74 range 84hp. Selling lvl 92 with 95 range 72 def 44 atk 43 str 52 pray 80 hp Selling lvl 80 pure with 74 atk 88 str 10 def 78 mage 67 range 77hp My is pimpwhoresince1994@ and aim is thesexyhustla. all the accs are up for 5m each. and im buying any wow accs with about 15 days of membership left for 2m.

Account for Sale

WTB 70 Horde Mage! PVP US ONLY

Account Information
    Looking to spend AT MOST $250 on an Undead Or Blood Elf Mage, preferably female but ill take a looksy Im hoping for at least an all blue geared mage. I do Paypal only. Email me at Jaymcd84@ or AIM Jaymcd84

Account for Sale

Selling RuneScape Gold GP Cash Money cheap rates!!!!

Account Information
    hi, I currently have 47 mil in hand and I am going to sell it for US Dollars. I am looking for 5.5 USD for the first mil and 4.5 USD for each additional mil. Shoot an email to sscustomer@ or at lordranius@ if interested. Lordranius

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.