Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    70 Gnome Mage (Alliance PVP US) For Sale

Account Information
    Level 70 Gnome Mage For Sale. 700 Spell Damage 25.78% Crit 31 Spell Pen 30 Spell Hit 7408 HP (unbuffed) 9281 Mana (unbuffed) ______________________ 365 Spell Fire Tailoring 150 Enchanting ______________________ Ecellent gear! Mostly rare quality gear items, the rest epic quality. ://thottbot/i28245 Pendant of Dominance ://thottbot/i28379 Seargent's Heavy Cape ://thottbot/i28633 Staff of Infinite Mysteries (with Sunfire enchant) ://thottbot/i28565 Nethershard Girdle 75% of other gear is from heroics 27 Badges in bank Keyed for ALL Heroics Exalted with HH and CE. Very close to exalted with most others. 4/5 PVP RARE set Epic ground mount Rare Flying mount 1500 gold towards epic flying mount ______________________ Contact Info not available, please send a PM for contact info if your interested and Ill gladly send them your way aswell as armory links. NOTE: THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT ACTIVE BUT IN GOOD STANDING!!! (NOT banned, just no play time left on card) I am the original owner of this account and will provide you with WoW and BC CD Keys aswell as photo copies of the CD Keys. Again, if your intested contact me with a PM.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Rogue with Full epics US PVP for a lock on pvp US

Account Information
    The Nightwatchman with 34 AP and 16 hit rating enchant Pendant of Triumph with +20 attack power gem Netherblade Shoulderpads with +4 hit rating and +4 agility gems (2) Tunic of Assasination with +9 stam gems Bracers of Maliciousness with 24 ap enchant Netherblade Gloves with 26 AP enchant Gronn stiched Girdle with +8 hit rating gems Midnight Leggings with 16 AP gem, 10 AP + 6 stam, +4 hit and agility gem Edgewalker Longboot's with Boars Enchant, +4 hit and agility gems Violet Signet of the Master Assasin (exalted ring) Garona's Signet Ring Bloodlust Brooch (hot trinket) Romulo's Poison Vial (most hit rating trinket in the game) Gladiators Slicer with Mongoose! Gladiators Quickblade with immune to disarm ALSO HAS NETHERDRAKE! and many many more epics (pvp items) character has very good reputation on its server i just transferred him last month . Just am bored with him and would prefer to play another class, like i said im ONLY trading for Alliance on a PVP server, MUST be , warlock, or shammy. and please dont send me a tell if you have greens. my is Dunbay360@ im most interested in a Gnome race warlock, but others will do if your alliance and on a pvp server :O

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Dwarf warrior PVP US p>
    Account Information
    Hello, i am looking to trade my 70 dwarf warrior with epic blacksmithing axe and a few other epics, he is on a pvp server US druid+++++ and i am open to any other classes add me : evilpixel_rs@ is xxwowtradexx is aim thanks

Account for Sale

Shaman

Account Information
    Your email is messing up man but im still looking for someone to trade with

Account for Sale

WTT 70 pala for 70 undead rogue EU

Account Information
    holy pala with 4 epics 3 tier 2 looking pieces and so on for more info contact me at hello_evans@ rogue must be transferable

Account for Sale

>> 75$-250$

Account Information
    Hello everyone. I am wanting to buy a level 60 Horde warrior on ANY PvP Server. Transfer MUST be up. WIll pay by verified paypal instant xfer and will pay from 75 USD-250 USD accordingly depending on your level 60 gear. FUll Tier 2 a PLUS! Tauren++++ Orc+++ UD+ BC enabled is also a great plus. I would like to level to 70 myself, and therefore buy a cheaper lv 60 character. I am a serious buyer, please only serious sellers. AIM-----> Akatsuki04 ----> Zet0006@

Account for Sale

selling lvl 70 ancient

Account Information
    72 mage/60 attck/64 str/43 prayer my AIM is sprtssoc1 my e-mail is acjizz98@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Shaman [A] for 70 Rogue [A]

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 70 Shammy for a 70 Rogue Has end game blues and Kara epics 1.3k healing and 100+ mana regen in combat. and other random epic mail bits for Elemental and Enhancement Rogue MUST BE: Alliance EU PvP server have the same kinda gear as my Shammy other details will be given over , so if you are interested - leave your addy here thanks

Account for Sale

WTS 70 NE druid, 57 Draenei shaman, and 27 BE priest

Account Information
    I'm looking to sell this account. Not trade. If you wish to buy it you can reach me at: M_Nichols666@ The druid is specced resto for healing, and does have server transfer up. He is in a Kara guild and has good healing gear. the shaman is rested through all of 57 and most of 58. He has some BoE blues from the outlands for when he is lvl 62+. the priest is low lvl i know, but it's a start for you if you want a priest on the horde lol. im looking for around $225+ for this account. I'll make an AIM and post that on here as well later on. If needed add me to or just email me offers.

Account for Sale

Selling 2 Pure Account's, One A ranger one a mager.

Account Information
    The mage one is Fllame mage. He is 65 mage with 78 wc and 67 fletching. The ranger is S0 Sincere who has 57 range. Contact me ingame On Firebow29 Or Add me on At [email protected] Or just post on here S0 Sincere's price is 1m. Fllame mage's is disscusable Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.