Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    lvl 70 priest and 38 mage for sale

Account Information
    both on same account the priest is very well geared and in the serenity now guild one of the most well know guild in all of wow so post offers here my email is crazyvolfan24@ if you wish to contact me personally

Account for Sale

wtb 40 gnome lock have blank account

Account Information
    so i went out to target today and purchase wow and Bc and i was looking into it and if anyone would be awesome enough to transfer a alt or character off id more then happly pay for transfer and for time played im looking at paying no more then 100+ for it so realy 25 for transfer 75 for character-timeplayed! Its must have its mount and not really well gear but enough to start me out. Us pvp would be nice but pve is accept I will do any form of payment- check/paypal/money order w/e must be able to provide screen shot of character cause the looks is kinda important aim- kylewiller email- kwiller14@

Account for Sale

WTT (H) Rogue for (A) healer class EU PVP server

Account Information
    Hello there.. Want to trade my Blood Elf Rogue PvP EU away from a Alliance healer class.. Although not intrested in Shamans.. A little info about my rogue: KZ Attuned 2x Epic Ground Mount Flying Mount Good KZ Pre gear a few epics 3 Heroic Keys Transfable Only owner and user.. Got S/Q/A.. All in all.. I have all details for the account What im looking for is a decent geared Paladin / Priest (prefered) to mirrows my rogue's gear. Must be on a PvP EU server since ill transfer it to another server (Depending on my luck ofc) Must be transfable ofc.. Only owner prefered.. Means you gotta have S/Q/A and all details to the account.. If your interested im willing to pose her for you ingame.. Just drop by an priv msg and lets figure something.. Or add me to on divainity@ and lets talk business Thank you for visiting me.. Hope to hear from you Regards

Account for Sale

WTB level 58-70 paladin

Account Information
    Il try to keep this short and to the point: Im looking to buy: Alliance Paladin (human or dwarf) Server transfer available anywhere between level 58-70 Im NOT going to spend more than $130 so if you have a "naked" pally il take it for cheap! Please contact me by AIM - myname953 or EMAIL - laf519@

Account for Sale

.....::::::::::!!SELLING RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT!!::::::::::......

Account Information
    hey im sellin my runescape account, its combat isnt that great but it has realy good stats for its combat lvl i can show pictures and log onto the account to show that its mine i am selling the account for 350k in runescape money or a higher level combat account or an account pure. Here are some of the accounts stats: mining:51 smithing:41 attack:44 Stregnth:46 defence:44 HP:44 Mage:33 Fishing:26 Cooking:26 Range:27 Woodcut:24 Prayer:21 Construction:20 Slayer:16 Crafting:15 I have left about 40k in cash on the account to continue one of the many skills my account has started. MY ACCOUNT ALSO HAS 36 QP SO IT CAN WEAR A RUNE PLATEBODY. The account name is lightash so check the skills if you wish. If you buy the account i shall tell you the password and any other details you may want by email so just leave your email tnx OH YEH its combat is 54 email me at [email protected] or just leave me a message here or just leave me ure email tnx guys

Account for Sale

//\wts-wtt|Lvl 91 balance,Lvl 88 pure str|GREAT GEAR//\

Account Information
    WTS//and trade Lvl 88 Pure STR(monster pvper) ://fragfene/images/2.png ://fragfene/images/3.png ://fragfene/images/4.png Lvl 91 balance(has great gear blk dragon chest,dragon tooth dagger ect) ://fragfene/images/1.png ://fragfene/images/5.png //------------------------------------------ selling for reasonable offers(1xx offers) trading for world of warcraft accounts --------------------------------------------// Both have full skeleton set, 91 has mime set, zombie head many weapons, around 20m stuff in bank combined prolly. Scammers don't even bother me you must be able to show-in game and we must agree on some other terms thank you.

Account for Sale

buying good lvl 115+

Account Information
    for 5k yews and 10k mage logs u must go 1st as i am loosing out on allot of money if u scam ty

Account for Sale

WTT Lv 105 RS Account for lv 60+ WoW account

Account Information
    Hes a lv 105 wich i have worked on for 3 years now, i quit about 5 months ago and started playing wow. i would like to trade him for a lv 60 so i could play with my high lv friends on WoW. i will give account lvs on request.

Account for Sale

S3llin lvl 126 account!!! It still has member service

Account Information
    Hello fellow runescape players. My name is miguel. Im here to sell you my last main. I got bored of him, and now I am selling it. Here are the stats for: Miguel251991. That is the account name. Once again the account name is Migeul251991. Here are his stats: Attack 99 Defence 99 Strength 99 Hitpoints 99 Ranged 99 Prayer 99 Magic 99 Cooking 99 Woodcutting 94 Fletching 99 Fishing 91 Firemaking 94 Crafting 92 Smithing 79 Mining 77 Herblore 90 Agility 83 Thieving 99 Slayer 96 Farming 94 Runecraft 80 Hunter 79 Construction 81 If any of this intrestws you, E-mail me at, predator61789@, or joshuaarzate@. I am asking for 900k-8m or good items or runes. If you want to talk to me on runescape, add godofwar6178. That is my new account. Thank you for reading this and I hope that anyone would want to buy it. My name is Miguel, and that is it.

Account for Sale

WTS Orc Shaman (full epic pvp gear, gladiator 5/5) (EU PVP)

Account Information
    I want to sell great elemental WARLORD shaman. Basic stats are: 10109 hp, 8003 mana, + 730dmg, +30,09% crit, 284resilience, 10453armor .... (toon is on one of european pvp servers, ready to migrate) There are gear links (all best enchants and gems on it): head: ://thottbot/i27471 (enchant: +13dmg/+15int; gems: 18stamina & 5stun resist, +5dmg & 6stamina) shoulder : ://thottbot/i27473 (enchant: 18spell power & 10spell crit; gems: 2x 12stamina) chcest: ://thottbot/i27469 (enchant: +150hp; gems: +5dmg & 6stamina; 2x +4crit & +5dmg) hands: ://thottbot/i27470 (enchant: +20spell dmg) l: ://thottbot/i27472 (enchant: +25spell dmg % 15stamina) bracers: ://thottbot/i28638 (enchant: +12stamina; gem: +12stamina) waist: ://thottbot/i28639 boots: ://thottbot/i28640 (enchant: +9stamina & minor speed) back: ://thottbot/i28030 (enchant: +120armor) neck: ://thottbot/i28245 (gem: + spell crit) rings: ://thottbot/i27523 + ://thottbot/i29367 (enchant: +12spell dmg on both) weapon: ://thottbot/i32450 ://thottbot/i30832 (enchant: +40 spell dmg on both) shield: ://thottbot/i28358 + ://thottbot/i31287 (enchant: +18stamina) trinkets: ://thottbot/i29179 + ://thottbot/i18846 I have alot of blue,epic healing or enchansment gear. Shaman is revered in all outland fractions so is able to do hroic runs, there is like 500 gold and lots of badge of justice. Enchanting 363/375 ; Alchemy 375/375 Transmutation master. U can contact me on email : [email protected] to make a deal. : maniek@tomaszuk

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.