Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    firecape

Account Information
    i will be doing firecape training on runescape for a price of 1mil, i will supply your account with the stuff needed (noted not all lvls can do it)

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Troll Shadow Priest

Account Information
    I want to sell my level 70 Troll Shadow Priest, he has over 1k shadow dmg easy when buffed. Also I will give a 2nd account free to the person who buys this account. Feel free to look up the char on WoW's armory site, the name is Sojin, on the server Shu'halo US PVE. The Xfer is up, he has his flying mount etc. etc. Will not trade for anything besides EVE ONLINE CHARS OR ISK Feel free to contact me at bglazener@ on , or just email that address.

Account for Sale

WTB ANYTHING WoW with exceptions read inside

Account Information
    I'm looking to buy any World of Warcraft account, i only have 275$ so dont bring up an account if you're looking for more than that. It can be Alliance or Horde, and has to be level 70, alts all the better. I am NOT looking for the following -Mage -Priest -Shaman -Warrior -Hunter (unless it's real good) -Paladin But i AM looking for a Druid, [H] ONLY Rogue or a Warlock. My AIM is xKinGsBLenD420 ! NOTE: Must have all or most account information.

Account for Sale

Buying High Level Runescape Account!

Account Information
    Hello, I am buying a high level runescape account. I want atleast 99 attack, strength, hp, defence, 94 magic, 80 range. Post here saying what level the account is and whats the name so I can look up the account.

Account for Sale

selling rs millions book!

Account Information
    im selling rs millions book for rs accs or rs cash (note: must have .)

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Hunter [H] for 70 Druid,Priest,Pally [H]

Account Information
    Very well equipped hunter, US PvP transferable, decent pvp gear, mainly a pve equipped hunter (orc) willing to provide armory link via email if requested. Contact via email only Daskennedy@

Account for Sale

WTT: [A] Gnome Mage -- All Blues -- PvP Xfrer Up!!

Account Information
    NOTE: I require a phone conversation during the ENTIRE trade and until both parties are COMPLETELY satisfied that everything is secure. I can call the party in question or I can also receive the phone call. Either way works. Up for trade is a 70 Gnome Mage located on a PvP server. He is currently guildless, due to the fact that he is being traded away. He has a great reputation on the server if you wish to stay. Rogue Breakdown: * PvP transferable NOW! * In all blue gear or better. * Currently has 200g on him. * Has 2 Epic Ground Mounts (1 PvP and 1 Racial) and Regular Snowy Gryphon. * Has 8k in unused honor and 400 arena points. * Has tons of Marks from the different Battlegrounds in storage. * Has 351 Shadoweave Tailoring and 375 Mining. * Has 375 First Aid and 225 Riding. Trading For: * Ideally looking for 2+ level 60 characters on the same account or separate accounts. OPEN TO ALL OFFERS THO! * They MUST be Alliance characters. Any class is fine. * Transfer can be up or down...does not matter to me. If you are interested in my Mage, hit me up at ReconRogue00 (AIM) or at reconrogue00@. Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you guys.

Account for Sale

Selling LVL 101 RuneScape Account!!!!!

Account Information
    Well i quit playing Runescape a while ago and i was thinking i should sell my account. Att/Str/Def= 80 Hp=80+ Range=73 Mage=86 Prayer=70! RC=65! Crafting=70! Fletching=70 Cooking/Fishing=70 WC/FM=70+ Mining/Smithing=60+. Well im not sure for how much im selling this account for since it doesnt really have cash but it has like 1m in total stuff since i sold all the money i had to friends. You can email me at x_a_n_t_h_a_n@. If you live in the Los Angeles area i'll be glad to meet up with you at like the library or somewhere where theres computers.p>
    Account for Sale

selling lvl 91 account for 1.4m

Account Information
    i am selling me lvl 91 account it has good stats like 75 wcing so it can cut mages and 77 str and many other good stats the total lvl is 1054 and if u want to see screenies email me at krewfu@AOL or ifu have aim message me at goofyskatr227 i am looking for 1.4mil or best offer thanks!

Account for Sale

WTS epiced out priest with over 1800 bonus healing US PVP

Account Information
    has 800g 375 tailoring-primal mooncloth 375 herblore riding mount flying mount shadow gear contact me at tay12in@ or aim at tbm161991

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.