Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT lvl 70 NE hunter for a copy of Joannas lvl guide. EU

Account Information
    Hey as the title says, if any1 has a copy of Joanna's lvling guide saved on there PC then i would like to trade it for a lvl 70 hunter that i have. If u want more info please add me on for mroe info tom_sus87@

Account for Sale

WTT for Mage/Warrior/Priest/Rogue/Shammy

Account Information
    Hey guys, Well i want to trade my 70 Hunter and 65 Pally for a Warrior/Rogue/Priest/shammy and Mage, would be a bonus if the Mage was 70 and the the following were 65+. The Hunter has his epic land mount and working on the flying. I'm not looking for any of the toons to be decked out in serious gear doesnt matter to me. Has Engineering and Mining. awesome in PVP. Its a US PVE server, the Account has to have a Mage on it and anything 65+ Warrior/Priest/Rogue/Shammy. Add me on AIM fibs6969 or Messenger mike_d_julien@, and we can talk about the toons will show ingame, account also has 5 months playing time on it. Thanks,

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 Alliance Mage (US/PvP)

Account Information
    Transfers down until July 27. Epic flying mount 3/3 Spellfire set 1/2 Spellstrike (pants - also has the patterns for this) Keyed to ALL heroics (exalted with CE/ 500 rep off ex. sha'tar) Keyed to Kara 375 Herb/375 Tailor 364 Cooking/150 Fishing Please email: [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 warrior 60 shaman for well geared (A) lock

Account Information
    ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Mungbutter warrior ^ ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Soren shaman^ there is also a 60 rogue on this account and a 46 paladin must be on a pvp server my aim is S4M 8lllllllllD

Account for Sale

WTT level 70 mage and warrior (A), can be any 65+ (H) (EU)

Account Information
    just let me know level, class, race. thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 69 UD mage for gnome or dwarf warrior

Account Information
    Hi I have a lvl 69 UD mage on a pvp server xfer up with full epic warlord regalia 6/6 and the rest are bc blues 3 epic mount no greens looking for a gnome or dwarf warrior with marshal gear pve or pvp i dont care contact me: aim: y0roy email: yoroy187@ scammers dont waste my time

Account for Sale

WTT 60 [H] mage 60 [A] lock 55 [A] rogue

Account Information
    WTT 60 troll mage on PVP, 60 gnome lock on PVE, 55 human rogue on PVE, 43 human pally on PVP, 42 mage PVE, 42 war PVE, + 29 orc warrior twink and 19 tauren hunter twink both PVP... all xfer up but BC is not activated on this account. i am original owner, have secret q/a. Looking for any alliance 60+ PVP only AIM - tys11111 - violence__fetish@

Account for Sale

WTS 68 Mage, 30 Rogue, 43 Priest, 70 Druid, 57 Shaman

Account Information
    I'm looking to sell this account and the title says it all. I do not want to trade for any accounts I only want to sell this one. The mage is fairly well geared and is almost 69. Has a good amount of gold, I can't say exactly how much because my WoW is uninstalled at the moment. He has mounts and mostly blue gear from the outlands. The greens he has are exceptionally good for there level. He was in a Kara guild before I quit, so I'm not sure if he still is, he migh have been kicked. The rogue doesn't have any money or gear at the moment since i sold it and gave the money to the mage. If you want to continue leveling the rogue you can take the money from the mage and send it there and ticket a GM to get it back. The priest is in the same situation as the rogue, except he still has the Elekk mount. Just do the same as you would for the rogue to this priest if you wish to play him instead. This is not the only account i'm selling, I also posted that I'm selling a 70 NE Druid, 57 Draenei Shaman, and a 27 BE priest. The druid is specced resto for healing, he is in a Kara guild, and has good healing gear. The shaman is rested through all of 57 and most of 58. He has some BoE blues from the outlands for when he is lvl 62+, which would sell for atleast 40g - 50g a piece. The priest is low level I know, but it's a start for you if you want a priest on the horde so you don't gotta level from 1 - 27 If you are looking for any of these characters feel free to contact me at: = M_Nichols666@ AIM= Blarig I'm not looking for A LOT of money for these accounts, but still a decent amount. Roughly for the first account I'm lookin' for $250+. The second account im lookin' for $200+. Contact me through email, , or aim and we'll discuss the prices. I am also the orignal owner of these accounts and all my characters are eligible for a server transfer. I don't know how much game time is on the first account but I know the second account has a lot left still. I only accept Paypal as well. Thank you for your time.

Account for Sale

need free runescape accounts!

Account Information
    please i just got hacked and lost my lvl 89 ive been searching google for free accounts and found this place so i was wondering if u guys cud give me any accounts

Account for Sale

WTT Level 70 (H) Rogue for 65+ (H) Mage or Priest

Account Information
    Preferably on Destromath. Majority of his gear are blues, has one epic (drakefist hammer). Is 355/375 blacksmithing and 365/375 mining. Account also has a lvl 52 lock. Please message me or leave a post if interested. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.