Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    SELLING LVL 103 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT 6 million only

Account Information
    IT HAS 82 RUNECRAFTING!!!!!!! CAN CRAFT LAWS WITH EASE add me to [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS/T level 70 NE Druid, amazing account.

Account Information
    Level 70 Night Elf Male Druid, on an EU PVE Server. All blue burning Crusade top end raid gear, Spell damage gear, healing gear, tanking gear and dps gear. Hydromancer's Headwrap, Lunar-Claw Pauldrons, Cloak of Woven Energy, Robe of The Crimson Order, Shattrath Wraps, Tempest's Touch, Moonrage Girdle, Kurenai Kilt, Shattrath Jumpers, Violet Signet, Spectral Band of Innervation, Runesong Dagger, The Saga of Terrok, Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings, Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch, Bladefist's Breadth, Strength of the Untamed, Delicate Eternium Ring, Ogre Slayer's Band, Idol of Feral Shadows, Staff of Beasts, Stylin' Purple Hat, Gloves of the Unbound, Heavy Clefthoof Boots, The Dreamer's Shoulderpads, Heavy Clefthoof Vest, Heavy Clefthoof Leggings, Worgen Claw Necklace, Bracers of Maliciousness, Leggings of the Skettis Exile, Mace of Unending Life, 4 tier 2 armour, Scarab of the Infinite Cycle, Lower City Prayer Book, Sethekk Oracle's Focus, Cloak of Scintillating Auras, Mitts of the Treemender, The Sleeper's Cord, Idol of the Emerald Queen, Lamp of Peaceful Repose, Lightsworn Hammer, Shroud of Spiritual Purity, Braxxis' Staff of Slumber, and many more. and a load of level 60 epics. 708 Spell damage with Spell dmg Gear on. Over 1000 Healing With Healing gear and talents. About 1800 Attack Power in cat form with dps gear on and talents. Keys: Stratholme, Scarlet Monastery, BRD, Cresent Key, Shadow Lab, The Master's key, Deathforge Key, Reservoir Key, Auchenai Key. Rep: Cenarion Circle-Exalted, Zandalar Tribe-Exalted, Cenarion Expedition-revered, Honor Hold-honored, Kurenai-Revered, Lower City-Revered, the Scryers-honored, The Sha'tar-honored. Epic Mistsabre Mount and non epic flying form. 375 Herbalism, 361 Enchanting Druid has done all high end raids, including the heroic difficulty dungeons therefore gaining some of the best level 70 gear for his class. Looking for about £250 Or best offer or trade for a horde Account with similar item quality, thanks for looking! EMAIL: Nealide@ with your offer

Account for Sale

WTT steam account for WoW account

Account Information
    Has CS:S (counter strike-Source) wanting to trade for WoW account. Considering all offers. Post here or email: J_rigel92@ AIM:Joshr1211 or just post here Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 70 Hunter US PvP

Account Information
    Looking to trade my nightelf hunter, he is in all pre kara blues, in a guild running kara he has a flying mount and 2 epic land mounts. looking at all offers, provided its not a hunter. aim - chevyzazimiz

Account for Sale

WTS Orc Shaman (full epic pvp gear, gladiator 5/5) (EU PVP)

Account Information
    I want to sell great elemental WARLORD shaman. Basic stats are: 10109 hp, 8003 mana, + 730dmg, +30,09% crit, 284resilience, 10453armor .... (toon is on one of european pvp servers, ready to migrate) There are gear links (all best enchants and gems on it): head: ://thottbot/i27471 (enchant: +13dmg/+15int; gems: 18stamina & 5stun resist, +5dmg & 6stamina) shoulder : ://thottbot/i27473 (enchant: 18spell power & 10spell crit; gems: 2x 12stamina) chcest: ://thottbot/i27469 (enchant: +150hp; gems: +5dmg & 6stamina; 2x +4crit & +5dmg) hands: ://thottbot/i27470 (enchant: +20spell dmg) l: ://thottbot/i27472 (enchant: +25spell dmg % 15stamina) bracers: ://thottbot/i28638 (enchant: +12stamina; gem: +12stamina) waist: ://thottbot/i28639 boots: ://thottbot/i28640 (enchant: +9stamina & minor speed) back: ://thottbot/i28030 (enchant: +120armor) neck: ://thottbot/i28245 (gem: + spell crit) rings: ://thottbot/i27523 + ://thottbot/i29367 (enchant: +12spell dmg on both) weapon: ://thottbot/i32450 ://thottbot/i30832 (enchant: +40 spell dmg on both) shield: ://thottbot/i28358 + ://thottbot/i31287 (enchant: +18stamina) trinkets: ://thottbot/i29179 + ://thottbot/i18846 I have alot of blue,epic healing or enchansment gear. Shaman is revered in all outland fractions so is able to do hroic runs, there is like 500 gold and lots of badge of justice. Enchanting 363/375 ; Alchemy 375/375 Transmutation master. U can contact me on email : [email protected] to make a deal. : maniek@tomaszuk

Account for Sale

Trade: GuildWars acount w/Factions for Nightfall/Faction key

Account Information
    Today I found out a friend of mine used to play Guild Wars but quit for WoW He gave me his account that has Prophesies (base) and Factions on it for free. I wish I could just transfer factions to my account but that's not possible. There are a few pvp characters, all pretty good, most skills unlocked. note: Hall of Heroes is unlocked too But pve wise (characters and items there isn't much) Looking to trade this account for an unused/working Nightfall/Faction key. I'll also throw in 10k just because. I have aim and steam.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Tauren Shaman, EU PVP

Account Information
    The gear isnt the best, will accept 68+ chars. OPEN FOR ALL OFFERS!!!!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 horde Druid epics for Alliance xfer up!

Account Information
    WTT 70 horde druid with numerous epic and multiple sets of gear for a 70 alliance with xfer up prefer another druid,SHM,WAR,or Pally! Msg me on AIM at loneg349 or at trevortaylor@mchsi

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Bloodelf Rogue PvE US

Account Information
    Official sale will be on June 29th, 2007. Decent gear, if you would like a link to his armory, PST. bashful.berserker41@

Account for Sale

WTT 2(H) 70's US PVP for 1(H) 70, US PVP

Account Information
    Hello, im trading my 70 Undead mage, and 70 Orc Warrior on different accounts for an 1 account with at least 1 70. The fact of the matter is I can no longer pay for both accounts and I can only afford one. The undead mage is xferable, the orc warrior is not. The mages gear consists of all blues with gladiator gloves, with 730, frost, fire and arcane damage that also has a talbuk epic mount from mag'har exalted. The mage also has 1189 arena points and 8025 honor points to spend. The warriors gear again consists of mostly blues with a few epics, epic boots, the decapitator, 570 arena points, and 8691 honor points. Im interested in any class at the moment. The class im interested in MOST would have to be rogues, but doesnt have to be. Since its 2 70s, id be looking for pretty decent gear if its just 1 70 youd be offering. Concact me at: AIM : AWJaq006 Email : AWJaq006@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.