Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 NE Rogue and 70 NE Warrior (w/ alts)

Account Information
    I'm finally ready to leave the game for good, and I don't want my work to go to waste... Currently on a Normal - US server (same account and same server) Both can be xferred... 70 Night Elf Rogue- 375 Herbalism and 375 Alchemy Karazhan Attuned Heroic Keyed for Coilfang and CoT Revered with The Aldor and The Consortium Honored with Sha'tar, Lower City, Honor Hold, etc Currently Specced Combat Fists (70 PvP MH, Glad OH) All Gear Outland rares or better (cept the belt) Epic Head, Cloak, Bracers, Boots, and Ring Currently in one of the server's best raiding guilds, and a top 750 3v3 team... 70 Night Elf Warrior- 300 Jewelcrafting and 375 Mining Exalted with Kurenai Honored with every other Outland faction Currently Arms Specced with not so great gear... Has full set of rare Outland tanking gear... Also includes 39 Human Mage, and 30 Dranei Shaman (same server and can be transferred) I'm not looking to make a killing or anything... Something around $350-400 would be preferred... But I will consider lower offers... Questions or Bids to Email: [email protected] Thanks... hope to hear from you...

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT WoW ACCOUNT LVL 32 DWARF HUNTER

Account Information
    I'm bored of wow and this is my last account its has a lvl 32 dwarf hunter with 45 gold and full rest about 1 month of playtime left i would like and EVE ONLINE account if possible with like 3mil skill points you can contact me at Genesisnine@.

Account for Sale

WTT [H] Epic'd out Priest for [H] Well geared Warlock

Account Information
    The priest has: 1493+healing unbuffed 154 mp5 unbuffed Also the priest is on a PvP server, the warlock I am looking for also needs to be on a PvP server. More info: In a guild that has four kara groups going (priest is in group 2), downed grull, got mag to 31% This Priest is attuned to SSC, Karazhan. Also can run all heroics. Has epic land mount and flying mount. Has 375 skinning/375 tailoring (mooncloth spec) Has a epic pattern Spellstrike Hood, along with a few rare ones (Arcanoweave bracers, boots, Cloak of Arcane Evasion) Once again looking for a well geared warlock! If you are intrested please message me on my aim: Jchristopoulos08 or email me dodgerfan_4life@

Account for Sale

Level 50 Runescape pure

Account Information
    Selling a level 50 runescape pure, he is a p2p mauler, he isnt p2p atm, but for the right price, I can make him p2p/or u can buy him f2p cheaper and make him p2p yourself, he has a maul etc in bank that will follow. Add fredrik.fredrik.fredrik@ on to chat about price / see stats etc.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 Troll hutner for other horde 70

Account Information
    all blues, Kara keyed, US pvp server would prefer lock/druid/shammy/mage

Account for Sale

selling lvl 91 runescape account

Account Information
    selling lvl 91 runescape account for cheap. i dont use it anymore so i have no need for it. it had some good stats like 75 wcing 77 str 73 attack 70 def almost 70 cook 74 hp total lvl of 1054 if u want to see screenies or have any question email me at krewfu@aol or message me on aim at goofyskatr227 i would like 1.3mil for the account thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT A Lv 105 RS Account For A Lv 60+ WoW Account

Account Information
    my is michael-akins@ we will talk more on there, i do not need a rogue or a euro server.

Account for Sale

WTT {EU} PvP Orc 70hunter with Alliance lvl70 hunter {EU}PvP

Account Information
    I would like to trade my lvl 70 Orc hunter 375/alch/herb with flying mount 1600g all preq done,best pre-kara items,capable of all heroic instances WITH lvl70 alliance hunter on PvP EU realm capable of transfer with similar gear msg me or email me at xorxhs@ for further details Thx in advance

Account for Sale

Buying/Selling/Trading Runescape Accounts

Account Information
    Atm I have a level 85 main and a level 50 pure. Rs Names: I Lov Ub40, Grime Hood. I will only take very good offer for pure. I am spending 5m on accounts, not willing to spend more. Talk here or leave your AIM, message me at Keminem93 on AIM.

Account for Sale

Sell 2 Rs2 Acc,pure w/ 99 str 85 atk,skill w/89 fletch 85 wc

Account Information
    Hello I am selling 2 Great Rs2 accounts, the first one i am selling is a pure that is 92 combat and has 85 attack 99 strength 20 defense 86 mage 52 prayer and 72 range. the second account is a skiller account that is 93 combat and has 89 fletch 85 woodcut and 65 runecrafting. Add me to discuss the trade and get more info. awsome_brandon@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.