Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    i will buy it

Account Information
    i will trade it for lvl 67 ranger with 75 range good for pking we will talk on add me: fawad_fag@

Account for Sale

WTT (H) 50 Priest for almost anything horde!!! Some alliance

Account Information
    Willing to trade my 50 undead priest (also has a 33 troll hunter on account) for almost any other horde, being on a pvp server is a plus but pve is okay. Only accepting levels 50+ AIM = DKavanagh6 Email - Dkavanagh66

Account for Sale

WTS TIER 4 ROGUE! PVP SERVER!!!!

Account Information
    70 Night Elf Rogue 3/5 T4! Hello, you are looking at a very well geared rogue for PVE and PVP. He currently has 2000 arena points and 25,000 Honor Points and enough tokens to buy any pvp reward you want. He has 8.5k unbuffed HP and close to 28% crit and 1600 AP. He has enchants on most of his gear whether it be agi, stam, or ap. He is located on a PvP server, one of the top raiding servers in the world. He is available for transfer July 12. He also has his EPIC flying mount along with a few epic ground mounts. He has 375 mining and close to 300 engineering. He is attuned to Karazan and is revered with everything but Honor Hold and Shat’ar. He is also exalted with the Scyers. He has great server rep of being one of the best pvp rogues but feel free to transfer to any other server of your choice. Thanks for looking and good luck. I am open to taking offers but once I get one that sounds reasonable to me I will sell it immediately. Head: Netherblade Facemask (34Ap and 16 hit) (20AP and minor run speed, 8 Agi gems) Neck: Traitor’s Noose Shoulders: Netherblade Shoulders (15 crit 20 AP) ( 8 Agi gem x2) Back: Delicate Green Poncho (12Agi) Chest: Chestgaurd of the Dark Stalker Bracers: Marshels Leaher Bracer’s (24 Ap) ( 8crit) Gloves: Nethblade Glove’s (15 Agi) Belt: Girdle of Treachory (8Agi x2) L: Leggings of Assassination Feet: Edgewalker Longboots (8Agi, 8Crit) Ring 1: Ring of a Thousand Marks Ring 2: Naliko’s Revenge Trinket 1: Bladefist’s Breadth Trinket 2: Hourglass of the Unraveller Weapons: Fools Bane (8crit), Gladiatior’s Shiv (Mongoose), Ced’s Carver x2, Retainers Blade, Wolveslayer’s Sniper Riffle, Xavian Stiletto, Felsteel Throwing Knives. Other misc. gear and valuable item in bank. I would like to sell him for around $550-$600 but I am taking serious offers. Please contact me via AIM at Ndhockey211 or email via Hattrick32@comcast. Thanks!

Account for Sale

TBM161991 IS A SCAMMER !!!!!

Account Information

Account for Sale

WTT Troll hunter

Account Information

Account for Sale

TBM161991 IS A SCAMMER !!!!!

Account Information
    TBM161991 is his aim, he's a 16 year old scammer. hacked my mage... 70 don't trust him his name is tylor moore

Account for Sale

WTT Troll hunter

Account Information
    All blues 1 epic pvp server kara keyed would prefer druid, shammy lock mage contact at im_sleepn_zzzz@

Account for Sale

WTS TIER 4 ROGUE! PVP XFERABLE!!!

Account Information
    70 Night Elf Rogue 3/5 T4! Hello, you are looking at a very well geared rogue for PVE and PVP. He currently has 2000 arena points and 25,000 Honor Points and enough tokens to buy any pvp reward you want. He has 8.5k unbuffed HP and close to 28% crit and 1600 AP. He has enchants on most of his gear whether it be agi, stam, or ap. He is located on a PvP server, one of the top raiding servers in the world. He is available for transfer immediately. He also has his EPIC flying mount along with a few epic ground mounts. He has 375 mining and close to 300 engineering. All his weapon skills are up as well. He is attuned to Karazan and is revered with everything but Honor Hold and Shat’ar. He is also exalted with the Scyers. He has great server rep of being one of the best pvp rogues but feel free to transfer to any other server of your choice. I have put a lot of time into this character and its time for me to pass on the legacy. Thanks for looking and good luck. I am open to taking offers but once I get one that sounds reasonable to me I will sell it immediately. I would like to sell him for $600 but I am open to all reasonable offers. Please no trades.

Account for Sale

Selling account with 70 rogue, 67 mage, and more

Account Information
    Looking to sell my account with a few high levels and acouple of lowbies. Heres a pic of the selection screen so you can see all the toons: ://pix8/pro/pic.php?u=537CpJ1f&i=1044384 Looking to get around $275 but feel free to send your best offer. I am only looking to sell and not trade because I don't have time to raid so another account will be useless to me. Email me at halion0@lycos with offers or questions.

Account for Sale

Selling 2 gud accounts you must see!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    Hey Im selling 2 accounts for rs money one is lv 63 and the other is lv 59 they both have been members the lv 63 is fistofdoom12 and the 59 is cattleman1 please email me offers or me offers on mickey42393@ thank you and you may now bid good day now

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.