Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    level 71 runescape character for sale

Account Information
    Good money maker -75 woodcutting, many other skills over 50! Dragon Baxe, Long sword, full rune, much more. Gonna get rid of this cheap, I use paypal. If interested please email me or post here. thanks my email is darkyano@

Account for Sale

70 Warlock EVERY EPICS 1200+ Damage

Account Information
    Undead Warlock PVP server Azshrara This warlock was my baby, but as summer is around the corner i have decided to quit raiding and well, if i don't raid anymore i don't want to play this game. The pictures of this warlock im about to post are what he is going to look like in the up coming patch. Some MAJOR upgrades are to come. I was in the 2nd best horde guild on my server and top 4th guild overall on my server. This warlock's name was pretty well known. About his gear: He has the very best gear attainable in this game right now w/o going into the tier 5 category. i could of gotten all of my tier 4 but Frozen shadoweave set is about 100% better, any warlock would tell you the same. This warlock is one of a kind, with a server first weapon also, his sword. (Which will be over 200 spell damage come patch w/o enchants) This warlocks bank/bags are filled with many blues/epics that are the best for him depending on the spec you choose to go, i have it all. Every piece of gear i have has the best enchants and the best gems i thought were necessary. THIS IS A RAIDING WARLOCK AND PVP. I HAVE BOTH THE GEAR WHICH MEANS 2X THE EPICS. No gear in the pve picture is used in the pvp picture. i have 2 different sets of gear and more in my bag and bank. I also have pvp gear which i must say i only needed 2 more of my gladiators and im done.. but this warlock mostly focused on raiding. Dont be fooled though, his pvp gear is top notch top of the line you cant get any better. Professions - Im a 375 shadoweave tailor, and i bought a lot of jew crafting gear to power level it, since jcrafting can make you like 1000g in a day if u really tried. Tailoring - i can make about 6-8 epic rare patterns which inclue best pve belt - Girdle of ruination best pvp belt - Unyielding girdle best pve back - Vengeance wrap /img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pvegearth7.png Spell damage - 1229 Hit rating - 109 - 8.64% Crit rating - 20.53% Also a ct profile for the gear ://ctprofiles/5315591 thats just pve. if u want to see pvp u can message me on aim EVERY SINGLE SLOT EPICS lvl 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PURE raiding GEAR ALL EPICS except one trinket BEST PVE GEAR YOU WILL FIND SOME OF THE BEST PVP GEAR in GAME Ok 2nd pic, this is what i look like in my PVP gear. i have 21,000 honor points for you to use at your disposal. and about 1000 arena points. ://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pvpgeardx8.png Stamina - about 12,000 Resilience - 175, + my spec right now gives me an extra 3% chance not to be crit which would make it about 300 resilience if u made it to numbers. And final picture is all the gear in my bank. THERE IS MORE GEAR people, more epics and blues and rares. I have many consumable in my bags for raiding or pvp + spell dmg pots and food, many rare gems etc in my bags and banks. ://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bankkf2.png I have my epic riding mount and my regular flying mount and about 400g on this character atm. his bank is worth over 1000g easy. U will also be getting a 49 twinked out warrior, best twink gear, if u want to see his gear let me know i can arrange something a 33 alt shaman bank with many many many herbs a 44 blood elf pally, with an epic weapon and bracers that i gave up leveling. My account, My secret question and anything else you might need. I am paypal verified and thats what im looking for from the buyer as well. Transfer is up in August I will contact you via. email or IM and we will set up the payment method. When i see payment has been made, i will then proceed to send you my account information, and my secret question. if you want the cd's also we can arrange something for that also, i have to find them =(. AIM - nawv18 TAKING buyout OFFERS EMAIL - nawv20 AT

Account for Sale

WTT 70 ORC SHAMAN FOR A (H) WARLOCK (PVP US)

Account Information
    Hi, im interested by trading my shaman for a good warlock well geared atm, my shaman is currently restoration with over 1200+healing done, he's on one of the best guilds of the server, ect... thank you email me at trepo_222@

Account for Sale

Got scammed...

Account Information
    Well. I just read your posts about scamming, and wanted to inform you of a scammer. He's googlemail email is lukeftw@. I have the log from our trade. Okay, it goes like this. We trade, but we don't change the emails because of this. Luke: there is a slight problem ;p Luke: A few weeks ago i traded my account to get an alliance warlock, which i then migrated etc and found out i didnt enjoy locks... so i traded back... and now i dont have my original email address to this acc... but i can try and get back for u but i cant gaurantee anything :S Then around a week later he gets hes password back and change it. I told him I didnt have my secret question, so I couldnt do love you. :///articles/article.php?mode=view&article_id=2 Do this to him My email is WoNtD2@ email me/ me.

Account for Sale

Selling runescape pure

Account Information
    im selling my runescape pure for rs cash or items mr n0obie3 lvl 47 50 attk 52 str 65 range 69 mage 55 hp great pker spiering10@

Account for Sale

SELLING 70 GNOME ROGUE US ALLY PVP SERVER

Account Information
    Ok, need some quick cash so this needs to go. Up for sale is a 70 gnome rogue, in out land blues, assassination gear, has weapons such as Reflex blades, and other stuff. has flying mount, epic ground mounts, need quick cash, asking 225 Buyout. Leviathor2@ if interested. Pay Pal only.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Shaman (A) PvP Server with Kara Epics

Account Information
    70 Male Ally Shamm with 1.3k+ healing and 100+ mana regen in combat, and other random Ele and Enh epics from Kara. (9k Crits with Healing wave ) 375 Herb and 200 Alch 2x 100% ground mounts and one 60% flying He is -EU- and on a PVP server with the PCT up. I am looking for:: Rogue +++++++++++++ Hunter ++++++++ Warrior ++++++ Other classes can also try They MUST be EU and PvP with the PCT up and have around the same standard gear (some kara epics/good blues) If interested, leave your here and i'll get back to you thanks

Account for Sale

WoW (TBC) account for Sale- 70 Dorf Priest with T4

Account Information
    Selling my WoW (TBC) account. EU- Mazrigos 70 Male Dorf Priest epic geared (with T4 gloves, shadoweave set, Karazhan epix, etc). Top 3 dpsser. Proffesion alchemy 351, Tailor 375 66 Warlock male gnome, T2 gloves and Marshal blade,etc Tailor 300. 62 Feral Druid, female NE 61 Shaman Draenai male Then some other minor characters like 30 male human warrior, 20 Daenai male mage, etc. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Serious offers only please.

Account for Sale

trading 1 account PVE EU selling another PVE EU

Account Information
    level 70 night elf druid resto spec 1240 +healing kara attuned epic flying mount with 1400g on the account, the account also has a 60 orc hunter on a pvp server. i want a level 70 warrior or rogue must be alliance and have epic flying mount, server doesnt matter as long as xfer is up. second account is a 60 dwarf priest with a 48 druid 43 mage 47 pali 30 warrior 30 rogue 20 shammy(H) this account doesnt have TBC on it so i can sell it for £80 i usepaypal. if interested in either account add me [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTS [H] Epic Troll Shaman EU PVP

Account Information
    Level 70 Troll Shaman on EU PVP Al'Akir (Available for Transfer) Account been played on since EU Release and is from a original collectors edition (Special pet) The account also includes a level 61 Rogue with level 60 epic gear, level 30 Druid and a bank full of Herbs and Potions. Level 70 Shaman includes: Attuned to SSC, Kara, All Heroics and nearly TK Epic Talbuk/Kodo/Horse/Wolf ground mounts Flying mount 370 Enchanting / 375 Herbalism (Rare recipes including kara ones + tons of mats) 375 First Aid/ 350+ Cooking/ 300 Fishing Fully Enchanted and Socketed Blue Gems 7500 Honor and 2400 Arena points to spend Exalted with nearly all Instance factions and many other Revered/Exalted Fractions Full 18 Slot Bags and a Bank full of Epic Gems and Items Gear: Has level 70 epic gear if not, heroic/top end blues. Has top end gear for all 3 spec's (Enhancement/Elemental/Resto) Enhancement gear set has around 1200 ap, 217 hit rating, 24.5% crit with 8500 hp Epic Items: The Decapitator, Garona's Signet Ring, Fel-Edged Battleaxe, Gloves of Quickening, Worgen Claw Necklace, Bloodlust Broach, Gladiator Linked Pauldrons, Bracers of the Hunt, Gladiator Linked Armor, Steelspire Faceguard, Gladiator Linked Bracers, Rapscillion Boots, Felfury Gauntlets, Scaled Breastplate of Carnage, Violet Signet of the Master Assasin, Rip-Flayer Leggings Elemental gear set has around 640 spell damage, 18% crit Epic Items: Gavel of Unearthed Secrets Gladiator Mail Spaulders Mazthoril Honor Shield, Cyclone Handguards (Tier 4), Wave-Song Girdle, Windshear Boots, Wave-Fury Vambracers, Seal of the Exorcist Resto gear set has around 1200+ heal and 90+mp5 8k+ mana Epic Items: Shockwave Turcheon, Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards, Triptych Shield of the Ancients, Rejuvenating Gem, If your interested contact me on [email protected], add to messenger or private message me.

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.