Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Vanguard Account for EQ2 account with all expansions

Account Information
    I'm looking to trade my vanguard account with time still on it, for an EQ2 account with all expansions. The EQ account needs to have time on it, as the vanguard account does.

Account for Sale

selling runescape account

Account Information
    Selling a lvl 110 runescape account. email me at mossymoss3@ for stats and price. [/img][/code]

Account for Sale

WTT 66 Paladin [A] 60 Warlock [H] 29 twink [H]

Account Information
    Hello, I am currently trading one account with a 66 draenei paladin, a 60 orc warlock, and a twink 29 rogue. The paladin is currently holy spec. The warlock is affliction spec, and has lots of epics from level 60 for easy leveling. The twink is fully twinked out with the new armor kit for the l and a libram on the hat. All the characters are on pvp servers, with the warlock and rogue together. There are other various alts 10-30 scattered around. The warlock and paladin both have great reputations on their respective servers. The twink is feared by all in the battlegroup =P. I am interested in almost anything, but it has to be on a pvp server, preferably with the transfer up. I am most interested in a priest. Thanks! AIM: byte2541, hit me up if you're interested.

Account for Sale

WTT ALLIANCE 70 SHAMAN AND 65 DRUID FOR PALLY / LOCK / WAR

Account Information
    HEY WHATS UP OK I GOT 70 ALLY SHAMAN WITH EPIC FLYING MOUNT AND EPIC GROUND MOUNT ALL HERIOC KEYS FULL LEVEL 70 BLUES AND EPICS....... IM LOOKIN TO TRADE FOR LOCK / WARRIOR / PALLY HIT ME UP IF U WANNA DO BUSINESS!! AT J_SMOOTHMATIC@ OR JSMOOTHMATIC@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 SHAMAN EU PVP

Account Information
    Greetings, I wanna trade my lvl 70 orc shaman in a Eu pvp server for a Horde character (Hunters and Rogues pref.) My shaman includes: -Kara attu -Flying mount -Resto specc -Resto and Elemental gear -Some money -Lvl 15+ alts (lock, rogue, hunter and mage) The Horde acc must include: -Lvl 70! -Flying mount -Kara attu -Decent gear Please, even if u arent a rogue, hunter or meet any of the specs. above, talk to me too, I am ALWAYS Interested to hear.. If u are interested in this fine piece of shaman, or want to get more details, either: -Add me in : rubs90@ -Email me: rubs90@ -Post a reply to this topic (although email/ pref)

Account for Sale

NE ROGUE LVL 64 + adds pvp (eu) for NE warrior 62+ pvp (eu)

Account Information
    I have rogue 64 ne male hunter dwarf 48 warrior 50 ne warrior human 44 and twink 19 I WANT A MALE NIGHT ELF WARRIOR pvp eu 62!!!!! d9_iz_me@

Account for Sale

WTT 63 ALLI DWARF HUNTER PVP SERVER 4 A 50+ horde acct pvp

Account Information
    im really wanting like a blood elf, but i dont care the only class i dont want is warrior unless hes 70. my acct is on pvp server arthas Ps the acct has no game time.. i hope that wont be a problem

Account for Sale

WTB Alliance Priest and Rogue.

Account Information
    Looking to buy two accounts. One being a Priest .. anything but a Dwarf, looking to spend 150. Second account, want to buy a Night Elf (Male) Rogue, spending 250. Hoping to get some kinda gear with them, nothing spectacular, as it's not THAT much to spend.. PM me offers.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 epiced warrior/ Undead. PVP . Epic wep and gear (H)US

Account Information
    Im looking to sell my 70 undead warrior, on a pvp server. Ive been playing this Character for most of my time playing wow. Here are some things you might want to know. Gear: He still wears a couple level 60 epics. But those level 60 epics are very good from AQ40 and some from BWL. He has a Epic karazhan neck, and a epic tanking ring. He has the crafter (thunder) which is one of the best maces in the game. He has some good tanking gear. with epic tanking pants from curator. He has GM level 70 Bracers. He has Gladiator Gloves. All the rest are Blues. or really good level 60 epics. Professions : He has Blacksmithing, which is at 351. He is able to make alot of the stuff. Blacksmithing takes alot to get up. So This is a good bonus. He also has mining. At around 347. HE can mine just about anything. Very good money maker. He has his flying mount, and his epic mount. -=For the sale=- Once the payment is received, The Account name,Account pw, The Sq/a and the Email will be given to you. (I will change the email to yours). This account has not strikes on it. ( no suspensions or anything) How to contact me : email : Hockeyfan20@ AIM : Heavens know 02 PS-I WTS. Dont aim me asking if im trading. Also. If your going to IM me to offer me 75 dollars. Get lost. im not going to take it. Please Be serious when Throwing offers. Thanks

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Pally (H)

Account Information
    WTT 70 bloodelf pally. Open to almost anything. Please post offers, and if any are what I am looking for, i will contact you. Aim: drum4lif3182 email: drum4lif3182@aim thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.