Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Runescape Account with 94 wc 90 fletch

Account Information
    I am selling a level 93 account Walsh321@ Walsh321@ Walsh321@ Some stats: Att: 77 Str: 76 Def:72 Mage:78 Range:73 Woodcutting: 94 !? Fletching: 90 !? Total: Over 1425 needs to start hunting Quests: DT = MAGIKS Monkey Madness = D SCIM Needs to start legends got all the stats for it though including qp Trading Method: I WILL ONLY USE THIS TRADING METHOD... I REPEAT... THIS METHOD ONLY....so so many people have tried to scam me with the middle man method... 1) Half Cash 2) I Tell Pass 3) Rest Of Cash I have not got recovery questions. EMAIL ME TO TELL ME YOUR OFFER. I am looking for rs cash but will accept £60 or $120 that price is firm Walsh321@ Walsh321@ Walsh321@

Account for Sale

Selling an AMAZING Runescape Account ?!

Account Information
    I am selling a level 93 account Walsh321@ Walsh321@ Walsh321@ Some stats: Att: 77 Str: 76 Def:72 Mage:78 Range:73 Woodcutting: 94 !? Fletching: 90 !? Total: Over 1400 (needs to start hunting) Quests: DT = MAGIKS Monkey Madness = D SCIM Needs to start legends got all the stats for it though including qp Trading Method: I WILL ONLY USE THIS TRADING METHOD... I REPEAT... THIS METHOD ONLY....so so many people have tried to scam me with the middle man method... 1) Half Cash 2) I Tell Pass 3) Rest Of Cash I have not got recovery questions oh and it is not a member. EMAIL ME TO TELL ME YOUR OFFER. I am looking for rs cash but will accept £60 or $120 that price is firm Walsh321@ Walsh321@ Walsh321@

Account for Sale

WTT/S WOW EU PVP ACCOUNT

Account Information
    Want to trade a lvl 70 troll rogue for anything on EU PVP would be cool for transfer to be up but dosent matter, must be lvl 70 and have decent gear and a normal flying mount horde or alliance. will sell for 160euros :chris-e-jones@aol

Account for Sale

Troll Pve Mage Blues/Epiced Out For rogue

Account Information
    70 Troll Mage Blued with all Bc 68-70 geared Kara Gloves pvp bracers Continum blade 800 arena points 100g kara key heroic bm key almost revered with thrall,+++ has a good raiding guild(flying mount and epic riding mount) __________ -What I Want- Rogue++++++++= needs to have mostly Blues, Good weps, a little bit of gold(for speccing) flying mount kara key lvl 70 needs to be UD. ______ With More Info on what i want or on the mage My AiM is --- KxK Hatchet KxK My is--- Juggalo_4_life_97@ i will not be checking this thread so if u want to contact me go on aim or to talk to me

Account for Sale

WTT Ud Rogue for Pally

Account Information
    The rogue has epic flying mount, epic ground mount, key for heroic, attuned for kara. he is a ud combat rogue on a pvp server. Has 312g and in a great arena group. E-mail fssh218@aol Im Fssh218 Back to top Causes of Acne - Presence of BACTERIA

Account for Sale

WTS 68 [H] Shaman, GAME SYSTEMS, STEAM ACCOUNT TAKE A LOOK!!

Account Information
    WOW ACCOUNT::: -68 Tauren Shaman -US, PvE Server -Transfer up! -Game time expires May 19, 2007 10:35 PM PDT -900+ Gold -Great Gear -Full Tier2 -Missing one piece of T1 -Has 1 Piece of T2.5 -If you would like to see him in game contact me before May 19, 2007 10:35 PM PDT or I can show the armory. STEAM ACCOUNT::::: -Counter Strike 1.6 -Counter Strike: Condition Zero -Counter Strike: Source -Half life -STEAM_0:0:6****** (The *'s indicate a number) GAME SYSTEMS::::: The PS2 comes with 9+ games. I am still looking for the rest there should be between 15-20 games all together, A/V Cords and Power Cord. I do have a PS2 controller and PS2 memory card which aren't in the pictures. ***************The pictures for the PS2 are here****************** ://i176.photobucket/albums/w186/iamcameron_2007/May12_10.jpg ://i176.photobucket/albums/w186/iamcameron_2007/May12_09.jpg ://i176.photobucket/albums/w186/iamcameron_2007/May12_08.jpg ://i176.photobucket/albums/w186/iamcameron_2007/May12_07.jpg ://i176.photobucket/albums/w186/iamcameron_2007/May12_06.jpg ://i176.photobucket/albums/w186/iamcameron_2007/May12_05.jpg ://i176.photobucket/albums/w186/iamcameron_2007/May12_03.jpg The Xbox comes with 6 games, 1 memory card, 1 controller. And the A/V Cords and Power cords. *********************XBOX Pictures Here*********************** ://i176.photobucket/albums/w186/iamcameron_2007/May12_11.jpg ://i176.photobucket/albums/w186/iamcameron_2007/May12_12.jpg The Game Cube comes with 2 controllers and 1 game, Tiger Woods PGA tour 2003. *****************Game Cube Pictures Here********************** ://i176.photobucket/albums/w186/iamcameron_2007/May12_13.jpg Currently the only way I am going to sell them is through eBay to make the sale go smoother, easier and safer. (Only for the Game systems. Possibly for the WoW Account if we can put it up and buy it out fast enough to get past the thing there in eBay.) Contact me with offers. Will sell individually or all together. Contact me if you have any questions or concerns about them. AIM: horkfork : cameron_082003@ EMAIL: tiertrinn@ Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT (A) 70 warlock for Druid (A) or (H) PvP EU realm!!!

Account Information
    Hi i have a 70 warlock to trade for any druid level 70. Xfer is up and it is on a eu pvp realm. Email me or add me on at: mchairmaster@

Account for Sale

wts and twb runescape accs

Account Information
    as it says in the title add me on :[email protected] aim:lipers07

Account for Sale

WTS Horde UD Rogue LvL 70 PvP US server

Account Information
    WTS my lvl 70 UD rogue on US PvP server, has epic mount, normal flying mount, above 500g, 375 herb, 360 alch, decent lvl 70 blues, hasnt been played alot, xfer is up, good rep with the server, Email me at Helios4GottenSun@aol if you are interested in the armory link.

Account for Sale

lOTS OF ACCTS FOR TRADE I GOT WHAT YOU NEED

Account Information
    i got diablo 2 and diablo 2 lod cd keys i got gw acct i got wow 63 hunt pvp server coh/cov acct and cd key i got cs1.6 and a css acct msg me on aim justinwebber1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.