Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    SELLING A LVL 87 RS2 ACCOUNT

Account Information
    IM LOOKING FOR RS2 MONEY JUST EMAIL ME AT basket_baller_2900g@ or bballer2900g@ to see pics or whatever!!

Account for Sale

Some advice on how to NEVER get scammed

Account Information
    I've literally had dozens of successful trades, and not once been scammed. So, while browsing here I noticed a lot of threads looking suspicious, and I thought I'd help everyone to know what to do in terms of trading. Now the first mistake I notice people doing while trading accounts is getting overly excited. Sometimes people get so desperate they're willing to give their information to anyone. A successful trade should take awhile, so be prepared for that. Even I wish it could be finalized within a few minutes of agreeing but it can't. So I'll start with the basics. PAY ATTENTION TO THE WAY SOMEONE TALKS First impressions can never be replaced, and obviously looking at someones post on can tell you a great deal about the character. But pay attention to the manner in which they speak, basically how well they verse themselves. If I come across a post saying Quote: omg selling runescape account lvl 124 sweet stats send me an email then I personally am staying away. If they're dumb enough to talk like that, then there is a very good chance they're dumb enough to try and steal your account. Even if they are not a scammer, they're more than likely annoying to talk to and difficult to get anywhere with. USE YOUR HEAD I feel much more comfortable emailing someone with an offer that doesn't have an email account strictly for their trades. Too many times people have offered me a character and were trying to scam me, I guess they think that "Wowtrader@" looks official or something. (Note that email address was made up off the top of my head, not over an interaction I've had with the person) Ask if the person is the original owner of the account. I actually prefer them not to be, as they have no way of retrieving the account if they are not. Always make sure to get the secret question and answer. The owner of the account can never change it, and if they try to recover their account and scam you, you'll always have access to the SQ/A to find out the password. AIMFIGHT - USE IT This is the most useful weapon in the arsenal of scam preventing. By typing in their AIM screen name, you can view how many relations they've had with different people. A lot of times a scammer will create a new screen name as to not use their own, and this can catch that in the act. I don't feel comfortable trading with someone unless they've had about 4,000 relations. Remember that relations don't mean 4,000 buddies but an array of different things. PICK UP THE PHONE Even if you don't say a word, get them to call you and save their number for a bit. This lets them know that if they somehow scam you, that you can flood them with daily calls and even report their theft to the police. In all reality the police won't do much, but they probably don't know that. MEET IN GAME So there is probably a mixed opinion of what you should do while meeting in game. I don't even make them leave wherever they are. Most people think that isn't a smart move, but I always check the armory for their gear when the trade is offered. I know the character has the gear listed on the armory, and as long as I get a whisper showing me that they're controlling that character, everything checks out with me. NOW THE SWITCH So you've done everything and now you are ready to trade. What you do next is change the accounts email address. After you request the change, Blizzard will send emails to you requesting your approval. I often agree to give out my password first, given they change their account to my email address first. Most people are fine with this; I've never run into any problems. However, to be safe never switch the two... I'll never change my accounts email to theirs first. Like it or not, whoever changes last has the power to scam. There is no way to avoid this. I recommend sending all your gold to a reliable friend. Often times people will create a level 1 character on your server, send all the gold to it and then back out of the trade. With all your gold gone, the only real thing a gold scammer can do is sell your gear and make a little profit on that. That being said, it won't be worth enough to make the effort so that might be enough to deter a scammer. WHAT TO DO AFTER Actually, there's really nothing. Change the password to your new account and enjoy. SOME EXTRA INFO Any time during the conversation with the other person, mention that you are the original owner of the account. I never like to lie but even if I'm not the owner I still say that I am, or that I know the owner of the account. This lets them know that if they pull anything you'll have the full power to recover your account back. Half of a trade is bluffing. At some time get their secret question and answer. What this basically does is allow you to (at any time) recover the password for your account. It is a little bit of added security. You can check to validate their answer by going to the World of Warcraft account management area and clicking on 'Parental Controls'. It should prompt you for the answer to your secret question, and if it checks out then you'll be redirected to the parental area. THATS ABOUT IT Using all of these methods should prevent you from being scammed, but don't forget that you are trading with a complete stranger. Use your own discression. Also, being scammed can happen to anybody. Remember, there is always someone out there with malicious intents that is smarter than you. I'll update this if I forget anything... but hope you enjoyed and that it helped! Last edited by Maelstrom11 on 05/27/07 - 15:31; edited 1 time in total

Account for Sale

WTS FULLY EPIC 70 MAGE PVP TRANSFER UP

Account Information
    I am selling my completely geared out lvl 70 mage. I have origonal CD keys and secret answer for complete transfer of ownership to your name. Epic Ground Mount, Flying Mount, 375 Spellfire Tailor/375 Herbalist The Character is attuned for ALL HEROICS, KARAZHAN, SERPENT SHRINE CAVERN, and on last part of THE EYE. The Gear includes: Tier 4 gloves, Helm Wicked Witch Hat (Epic Helm I use for Pvp) Adornment of Stolen Souls (Prince Epic Neck) Gladiators Silk mantle (Epic with 2x 12 stamina gems) Shawl of Shifting Probabilities (Epic Cloak w/ 20 spell penetration enchant) Spellfire Robe, Gloves, Belt (Epic Fire Mage Tailor Set) Bands of Nefarious Deeds (Epic Kara enchanted 12 int) Trial Fire Trousers (Epic Kara Pants for PVP w/ 3 +12 sta gems, and spellthread) Invokers Trousers (PVE Pants with spellthread) Spellstrike Helm, Pants (BOE, not yet equipped, socketed with 6 high end blue gems) Worth around 2k-3k gold or more depending on server. Silent Slippers of Meditation (Nice Blue boots, enchanted 12 stamina) Scintillating Coral Band (nice caster ring, will have badges for epic ring) Violet Signet (Epic Karazhan ring)0 Icon of the Silver Crescent (Epic Trinket) The Lightning Capacitor (SUPER RARE OVERPOWERED Mage Trinket from Kara) Email me at mmolnar at mail dot utexas dot edu

Account for Sale

WTT lvl68 undead mage for 60+ warlock Eredar

Account Information
    68undead mage,39orc hunter,23tauren shaman,19pirest currently on this account . I very much prefer an Undead warlock 60+ , the account has really decent gear here is a link ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Mutiny the account has only 76g qq but feel free to ask any and i will give more info

Account for Sale

WTT 2 Steam accounts for WoW account! will take anything!

Account Information
    I am trading 2 steam accounts both have 1.6, condition zero, day of defeat, deathmatch, ricochet, half life and blue shift. They are VAC secured and ready for use. I will trade these both for 1 world of warcraft BC account. will take any characters, horde or alliance, pvp or pve (also rpp), level 50+, any class. Please post with offer or send me a message at AIM: b4mxSwitch or an e-mail to b4mxswitch@aim

Account for Sale

WTT CS:S for wow account

Account Information
    WTT CS:S for wow account has hl2 as well

Account for Sale

WTT 66 horde hunter

Account Information
    I want to trade my 66 orc hunter for either a 60-70 alliance priest or another hunter. Send me a message on aim: dm01337 or email: counter_terrorist_win@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Rogue, 70 Druid, 64Warrior, 50Warlock, 44Shaman

Account Information
    I'm looking to sell my WoW account, iv'e been playing for a long time so I have quite a bit of characters. Starting with my Main (Cloud) lvl 70 NE Rouge. He's geared with 2 piece Gladiator's and Emerald Ripper, he's in full Karazahn Loot other than tier4. Next I have a 70 NE Druid he's geared pre karazahn, for both feral and healing which gives him the oppurtunity to turn into a very successful main. I have a 64 Warrior (Gnome ^^) he can be leveled very easily to 70 and gives the advantage of having a mt to your account plus warriors are just a great class in general. Next I have a 44 Dranei Shaman, which is real nice because dranei shamans are still needed for most guilds and he's a good ways through so lvl'ing him up can be fun and not as bit of a hasle, lastly I have a 50warlock (Undead) he's got all his warlock quests done he was the most recent character I was working on, and there great for pvp. If you have an interest in this account you can email me at niar873@ ( I would like you to have ventrilo as well)

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Hunter [A] (PvP) for 60-70 Rogue [A/H] (PvP/Rp-PvP)

Account Information
    Trading 70 Male Night Elf Hunter on the Burning Legion Server (PvP) for a 60-70 Rogue, either Alliance or Horde. I have Burning Crusade enabled, but I do not require it be enabled on your account. E-mail me at: Parkrtroy@aol ~PigMage22~

Account for Sale

looking for a lvl 70 driud or shaman horde

Account Information
    looking for a lvl 60+ driud or shaman horde only e-mail me at myrom68@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.