Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 paladin 1350healing US PVP server FOR RUNESCAPE ACC

Account Information
    I have been playing this game for 3years now and after all this time i have finaly got bored of the game so im about to sell my faithful paladin along with the rest of the account. The paladin is attuned to Karazhan and Serpentshrine and closing in on Tempest keep. 1600g and tons of +healing potions for raiding. My main goal was healing so my healing gear is by far more superior. The other equipment is also quite good. Melee gear is ok with lvl 67+ blue items and got a tanking gear with a few epic items from different instances including karazhan. Basic stats unbuffed: 7107hp / 9228mana / 1345+healing / 204mp/5s This is a little old since i have replaced some items but will do: ://ctprofiles/5247143

Account for Sale

Birthsay gift need someone to lvl

Account Information
    Hi I need someone to power level my friend to at least level 30 free of carge im going ot give him the account as a birthday present if anyone would be willing to add me on the following Aim:izannwo :Kantichaoslord@ Xfire:blindsnip3

Account for Sale

wtt BE horde paladin

Account Information
    i want to trade my BE paladin he is llvl 62 on horde side us pvp server he has semi decent gear, epic land mount. Im lookin to trade for anything 60+ warlock mostly must have BC

Account for Sale

WTS 68 BE paladin

Account Information
    i want to sell my paladin he has good gear for his lvl 400g, epic land mount pvp server xferable and in a great small guild that has one shotted prince several times and has kara on farm statis im looking for good offers so post here or email me at vsoh22@

Account for Sale

need free account

Account Information
    send at flyboyeagle@

Account for Sale

Buying level 60+ Account-$250 MC Gift Card

Account Information
    I am buying a level 60+ account (86 got hacked) for $250 USD via a Mastercard gift card. Reply or e-mail buyingrunescapeaccont@ NOTE: THERE IS NO "U" IN ACCOUNT!

Account for Sale

wtt 70 UD lock/70NE drood for GNOME LOCK!!! read more

Account Information
    i want to trade my toons for 1 gnome lock... all that really matters is must have all heroic keys or close must be 70 must be a gnome must be kara attuned must have at least 1 proffesion at 375 must have flying mount and epic ground mount pref class mount ! gear must no be greens blues/purps please.. if not all purps )))!!!! There is 1 main circumstance that you must advide by contact me at wtt70nedrood (AIM)

Account for Sale

WTS Level 70 Shaman, 52 Priest, 45 mage

Account Information
    All US Horde, Xferable, PvP server. Just don't have the time anymore. I want somebody to be able to have as much enjoyment playing these characters as I have had though. Put alot of time into all of them. The pride and joy of the bunch is the Shaman. Shaman is 70, full resto raid specs. Right around 1300+ to healing in raid gear. 1 gladiator piece (shoulders) and some of the best healing gear available before raiding epics. Is keyed for kara, keyed for 2 heoics (CoT and Cenarion). Honored with Violet Eye. Various enchants including +80 healing to 1 hand wepon, +30 healing to gloves, and healing to bracers. Is 375 herbalism which has proved to be an awesome money maker so far for me. Also, 2 epic riding mounts and 1 flying. Priest has great gear for 52. Shadow specs, ready to level. Very fun to play. Mage is also considerably geared for level. PST with offers or questions, looking to sell account quickly. PayPal preferred. If you would like to see an armory for all my chars, just ask. E-mail me at days_live_on@ Should go quick, be sure to get on this as soon as possible.

Account for Sale

spamsite purchasing accounts for all games

Account Information
    Hello, [PAY to advertise like the other companies, unless your just out to scam people that is ] is currently purchasing all MMORPG accounts at top prices. Offering 24/7 instant customer support, you receive an instant quote via email within seconds after you submit your account. You are not obligated to sell, but if you're looking to sell your account instantly without any hassles, simply fill out a form and submit for a quote. Payments are sent within 60 minutes after you submit all the required information (PayPal, Corporate Check, or[NO]), and we have available phone and live chat support to assist you if you have any questions during the process. We currently purchase MMORPG accounts for the following games. Anarchy Online City of Heroes City of Villains Dark Age of Camelot Eve Online EverQuest EverQuest 2 Final Fantasy XI Guild Wars Lineage 2 Lord of the Rings Online RF Online Star Wars Galaxies Vanguard: Saga of Heroes World of Warcraft Europe World of Warcraft USA [PAY to advertise like the other companies, unless your just out to scam people that is ]

Account for Sale

>runescape lvl 102 for sale>offers?

Account Information
    selling level 102 runescape account... 81 attack 91 strength(almost 92) 75 deffence 54 prayer if your interested please e-mail me at: jpkee@comcast or if you have AIM: motocrossjst

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.