Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Looking to trade lvl 82 account for pure!!! lvl 50+ only!!

Account Information
    hae so title says all if you want to know name of account email me at [email protected] I am wanting lvl 50+ because i want to start a new account and work on him but i dont want him to be a lvl 3 so yea email me with your offers!! thnx plz no scams!!

Account for Sale

buying levle 80+ acc !!

Account Information
    buying 75+ acc dont have to have any items. ill pay rs cash only no trading acc. Need either good str att range mage or good money making skills.

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl70(H) Hunter for Rogue Lvl67-70 Any Faction(EU PVP)

Account Information
    This account is a Europe Pvp and i want the same thanks =] WTT my account which includes: Lvl 70 Horde Tauren Hunter : Good BC Blues. Haomarush. Exalted with The Mag'har Epic ground mount: Reins of the white war talbuk & Great brown war kodo Normal Flying mount: Tawny Lvl 29 Rogue(twink) Rogue (Oggi!!!!!) The famous Oggi( On youtube) Fully twinked to the max. He has ssub gear in bags (Lifesteal enchanted ,Incase u want to respecc him) And other twink swords =] he is Combat spec Lvl 20 shaman Blue/green Pointless- Was made for Ghostwolf =] Lvl 17 Priest Troll. Lvl 18 Mage Troll. Lvl 20 warrior on Bladefist And i want to trade this account for an account with: Lvl67-70 rogue (May Negotiate) Email me: Invasion_dawg@ or Post in this topic =] Account is payed with Gamecards I am looking for a lvl 70 Rogue Horde, and haomarush, doesn't matter if not on Haomarush email anyways and if you are willing to trade please say in email if the rogue is Transferable Thanks =] 700g too

Account for Sale

WTS [A] pvp 70Rogue, 62mage, 62druid, 42hunter, 29hunt/twink

Account Information
    DRAGONMAW PVP ALLIANCE account: PAID THRU SEPTEMBER 2007! My account is very wealthy. I pretty much save all of my mats and trade goods and never really use them. I have over 4200g, well over 5000 easily if you sell some mats. Bankfuls of enchanting mats, mining mats, and netherweave cloth, alot of all those. I cant stress enough how much money is in these mats. I am the original owner of the account. I Will also include the disks and keys of WoW and WoW BC (collectors edition) if you like. I will also stay in contact with you in case you ever need me for anything. ----------------------- 70 human female rogue - at least revered and keyed for heroics for all but 1 - mining / enchanter - Scryer - Epic mount, regular flying mount - 8900 - 9300 health (depend on changeable gear) - all bank slots bought, all 16+ slot bags As far as gear, i have 5 epics through karazhan & faction. The rest are top notch blues. i have 9000 hp give or take. I still have my 8/8bloodfang and 4/5 deathdealer in the bank =P. ------------------------- Other characters: ill answer any questions you might have about the other characters but im not going to get into since you know what to expect from those levels I also have 29 female nightelf hunter twink. And also a level 43 female bloodelf paladin on Gurubashi pvp server. --------------------------- GIVE ME A SHOUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR HAVE QUESTIONS strictlyburner@ or ifelidae26 (aim)

Account for Sale

[A] wtt 70 pally + alts / 63 hunter and more alts!

Account Information
    Two seperate accounts, one is a 70 Pally on Proudmoore (Normal). Has about 880+ Healing, Holy Spec atm. ALOT of unquested areas (most of nagrand, most of BeM, SMV and Zangarmarsh). Also have a Steam account with CS:S and HL2, and also have another account with a 37 Shammy, 63 Hunter and a level 29 twink rogue + alts. I am only trading the Pally, but will consider trading the other account/steam if the character I get is highly geared. Only accepting alliance on the servers' Jubei'Thos, or Frostmourne. If not, must be PvP with Xfer UP. Both accounts have over 2 Weeks play left. I will give out armory links to those who are serious traders. Accepting nearly any class, including the Paladin. Gear Matters. The epicced you are, the more accounts I give you. Both are in my email address. AIM = Crimzonflight I will only talk in Aim. Online right now, and on every day. Will stop accepting offers within the end of this week.

Account for Sale

WTT (a) Priest + alts for (EU) Horde Priest *any level*

Account Information
    Lost track of my other thread. Want to trade; 70 Human Priest 51 Undead Rogue 50 Draenei Mage 40 Dwarf Hunter Plus others, for a Horde Priest on an EU PVP server. The Priest doesn't have to be 70, but not something stupid like level 10. Reason is can't level a Priest from 1-70 again Very Happy Email me at guitarhero@eircom or ; jaroffliesjc

Account for Sale

WTB (H) Warrior US PvP -- Serious Ppl only

Account Information
    Hello i decided to stop lvling my horde char warrior and decided to get a high lvl one....Im looking for a warrior preferably 70...Gear depends and obviously the more geared = more money. Im really intrested in buying one atm so if you want to sell ur warrior except TROLL warrior look me up AIM zerachzd kike2009@ !!!!! It has to be US PvP Horde (no troll) with transfer up or at least 3 weeks or less....let me know and ill make you an offer....if you can give me the link to the armory of your char and a way to contact you and ill bid on it =)....Start now!!!!!

Account for Sale

WTB a lvl65hunter and 56-60 warrior pvp eu

Account Information
    i want to buy a lvl65 hunter and 55-60 warrior and it shal be alliance you can send me a e-mail or add me on my e-mail is Frederikvj@[#]

Account for Sale

needing to know website's where i can sell gold

Account Information
    anyone know some?

Account for Sale

WTS Lvl 70 Druid PVE Horde Kara attuned transfer availiable

Account Information
    As the subject says WTS Lvl 70 Druid PVE Horde Kara attuned transfer availiable if you have any offers or anything just send me a messag OR an email and ill respond Asap on the offer. Email/ - isellmywowaccount@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.