Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB level 70 healing class!

Account Information
    Hey, im looking for a level 70 character, preferably a paladin, shammy or priest. I got a level 70 epic gnome mage on EU PVE, along with several high level alts. My character is attuned to Kara etc, and has epic mounts, both land and flying. I'm looking to trade for a healing class, which has similarly good EQ and is on an EU PVP server. If your interested and want more info, contact me at bazfernandez@

Account for Sale

wanne trade to lvl 60!!!

Account Information
    yoo, i wanne trade my lock lvl 57 on tarren mill with a lvl 60++ i have a lvl 24 mage on dunemaul and a twink lvl 19 with shadowfang and everything.7 arena trinkets and full enchanted the lock have all blue just need boots and have 1 epic.!!! plzz i wanne trade with a lvl 60+++ : sondre@nordtroms or mail me to : sonaaw@

Account for Sale

WTT [H] ROGUE EU PVP,read!

Account Information
    Want to trade a level 70 troll rogue with nearly all BC blue gear xferable and normal flying mount, will trade for a 70 human alliance anything prefferably a warrior must be EU PVP and have a normal flying mount : [email protected]

Account for Sale

wanne trade to lvl 60!!!

Account Information
    yoo, i wanne trade my lock lvl 67 on tarren mill with a lvl 60++ i have a lvl 24 mage on dunemaul and a twink lvl 19 with shadowfang and everything.7 arena trinkets and full enchanted the lock have all blue just need boots and have 1 epic.!!! plzz i wanne trade with a lvl 60+++ : sondre@nordtroms or mail me to : sonaaw@

Account for Sale

Good WOW account for sale.

Account Information
    Got a Amazing account for sale. i want serious bids in here. Servertype : EU. Thunderhorn PVE server : 70 Human female palla - Epic mount - Tank and healing gear - 70 Human Male MAGE - Epic riding - normal flying - 3 Epics. 66 NIghtelf hunter 63 Nightelf Warrior. MIN offer is 250 $. Putt offers here

Account for Sale

WTT Two 60's One Account!! Priest/Druid

Account Information
    I am looking to trade a 60 UD Priest on a PvP server transfer available and a 60 NE Druid PvP Server transfer available for pretty much anything 60+! I'm open to all offers as long as the character is Horde and on a PvP server(with the exception of mages/shamans). Both characters have epic mounts, the priest is in blues, but the druid is in the best epics pre-Burning Crusade including 5/8 Stormrage in full heal gear, and the best level 60 Feral gear in the game. Contact me at: Pruane33@ AIM: Gangsturr4sho Or leave a message here and I'll get back to you, I'm open to all offers as long as they are Horde PvP server(except mages/shamans sorry)!!

Account for Sale

WTS/T 70 BE Paladin, 60 Human Lock, 60 Dwarf rouge

Account Information
    All characters are on US PVP servers transfer ready. Paladin has both epic class mount and flying mount and is Kara keyd. Account also contains 58 NE war (PVE) 29 twink and 32 preist. Armory links can be sent via email upon request. Looking for an account that has a Blood Elf for a main and would like a lock, mage or rouge (female prefered). Must be a pvp server and will consider either US or EU. Would also like a multi toon account unless the main is very well geared. Also taking bids. You can contact me on here or my email darkpyscho@

Account for Sale

Selling RuneScape account level 85 w/ 99 fletching.

Account Information
    Account is combat level 86 with 1300+ total. It has 99 fletching and the skill cape, as well as roughly 3m in items and some good skills. 70 crafting, 64 herblore, 70 woodcutting. All but three skills are over 50. If you are interested in purchasing this quality account, contact Shyess over AIM to discuss the specifics. Login proof will be included. All trades are done in a half-and-half manner, to ensure absolute security for both the seller and buyer.

Account for Sale

WTT UNDEAD MAGE LVL 70.

Account Information
    Hello im am willing to trade my Undead mage for kinda much of a anything. lvl 63+. Email me or send add me on on Sandro_iz_me@

Account for Sale

WTS 115 runescape account for RS gp.

Account Information
    Looking for around 10M. can mine rune, and smith addy. can teleblock too.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.