Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    FREE RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT

Account Information
    Free account to any half decent player Just email my your current accounts username stats and best items. if you got good items n good stats for your lvl then its yours i want this account to have a good home:) email walsh321@

Account for Sale

WTT a level 57 orc hunter eu server daggerspine

Account Information
    WTT a level 57 orc hunter eu server daggerspine for an alliance paladin human preferably from 51+ email me adyraver@aol or [email protected] p>
    Account for Sale

WTT female blood elf warlock to Bloodelf paladin(60+)or mage

Account Information
    Hi , my warlock is on EU PVP server , not transferable with 837 shadow damage .(with 5 epics) Not fully enchanted. Damage is a bit low because no tailoring epics it also has 62 alliance rogue night elf . Warlock's proffesions are also nice and can craft Flask of Relentless Assault.(Master of Transmution). And i m looking for 60+ Blood Elf Paladin , any mage with good gear or shaman. For both mails and : emregoynugur@

Account for Sale

*EPIC*WTS lvl 70 Tauren Shaman + lvl 60 Human Paladin+Others

Account Information
    World of Warcraft Account lvl 70 Shaman and lvl 60 Paladin + Others - Selling my World of Warcraft that contains a level 70 Male Tauren Shaman and level 60 Male Human Paladin + Others - I must say the Shaman is one of the best Shamans you can own at this point in the game, he has been to Karazhan many times and has all epic Burning Crusade gear, except for a belt and ring which are also good, with 1305 bonus to healing unbuffed (can be increased to 1375 with other trinket) + epic flying mount - Both characters are transferabe to a new server US - I currently have no more time to play this game and must quit, even though it is still very fun to play! - I was one of the first people to get to level 70 on my server with my Shaman and strive to keep him ahead of the rest - I will email the buyer the account information, asking 800 USD, my email is andrewviz@ ---------------------------------- Level 70 Tauren Shaman: Restoration 0/5/56 Attunements/Keys: Magtheridon's Lair Serpentine Cavern Gruul's Lair Karazhan Keyed for ALL heroic instances Naxxramus Blackwing Lair Onexia Molten Core Reputation: Exalted: Cenarion Expedition, The Sha'tar, The Violet Eye Revered: Thrallmar, Lower City, The Scryers, The Mag'har Mounts: Swift Red Windrider (epic flying mount) Blue Windrider (flying) War Raptor (Epic) Great White Kodo (epic) Gray Kodo Professions: Alchemy 375/375 (potion master) Herbalism 390/375 Secondary Skills: First Aid 375/375 Riding 300/300 500+ gold and some herbs I find it easy to make money, just collect herbs quickly with the flying epic mount and sell mana potions at 15-25g a stack or healing potions around 9g a stack, also transmuting. Current Restoration Gear: - ALL EPIC including many gear from Karazhan, rare belt and healing ring - Email me for a link to this characters armory - Big Bad Wolf's Head, Shining Chain of the Afterworld, Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards, Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted, Earthblood Chestguard, Whirlwind Bracers, Cyclone Gloves (Tier 4), Girdle of the Living Flame, Heart-Flame Leggings, Wave-Crest Striders, Violet Signet of the Grand Restorer, Ancestral Band, Essence of the Martyr, Ribbon of Sacrifice, Gavel of Pure Light, Light-Bearer's Faith Shield, Totem of Healing Rains, +43 Badges of Justice to buy more Sha'tar items Alternative Enchancement Gear: Includes some epics and rares - Scaled Breastplate of Carnage, Boots of the Endless Hunt, Wyrmscale Greaves, Beastmaw Pauldrons, etc Alternative Elemental Gear: - Full Tidefury set, etc ---------------------------------- Level 60 Human Paladin: Talent points refunded (you can specialize him) Attunements: This character is not attuned to end game instances, but still fun to play. Professions: Blacksmithing 236 Mining 305 With inventory and bank holding alot of materials from mining, 170 gold and is equiped with rare items: - Flame Wrath, Lightforge Helm, Lightforge Bracers, Lightforge Boots, Talvash's Enchanting Necklace, Big Bad Pauldrons, Sargeant's Cape, Deathbone Chestplate, Death Grips, Belt of Valor, Warmasters Legguards, Band of Vigor, Blood of the Martyr, Mark of Resolution, Insignia of the Alliance ---------------------------------- Other Characters include: Lvl 44 Male Night Elf Priest, Lvl 25 Female Tauren Hunter on seperate servers

Account for Sale

Trading a lvl 70 and 3 lvl 60 wow account for archlord acc

Account Information
    im trading a wow account with 1 lvl 70 and 3 lvl 60 on it plus more than 2000 in gold and epic mount for a archlord account a decent one.. email me if u are interesting

Account for Sale

LF A ALLIANCE ROGUE ON A PVP SERVER EU!!!!

Account Information
    Hi am looking for a alliance rouge on a pvp server ho wants to trade with me. I got a Ne hunter lvl 54. PLease me or email me on Sandro_iz_me@ U can also reply here. Im looking for something around 53+++

Account for Sale

Runescape Lvl 90 (99 ranged) for sale

Account Information
    Real money only He is lvl 90 combat but he can easily be lvled up too 100. Because of his low defense magic and pray. With his incredible 92 strength you will hit very hard. And with maximum ranged 99 you will impress everyone. He has Over 40k arrows in bank. You can fish sharks cook em real good with his lvl 88 Cooking. With his lvl 67 herblore you can Make any super potion. With his high thieving lvl you can Thieve lots of cash. This guy is really a moneymaker with his lvl 90 woodcut and 75 fletching. This guy is an athlete with 71 agility you will pass objects real easy. This characater is the real deal he is not only a good warrior in wilderness he is also a moneymaking allround character with lots of quests to solve. he has just done so many that he can enter champions guild. If you wanna play rsc this is the best player out there with his amazing 81 attack 14 def 92 stre and ofcourse 99 ranged there also. But his herblore in rsc is 71 so you can make any potion there is there. He was amazing in killing he could make millions in few hours. In rsc He is mighty rich he got about 30 mill worth of stuffs and money lots of food etc. If you buy this char i will also send you historical pics of him(if you want to). There about 100 pics of amazing kills and events Winnger will get: the funny Joke. Password recowerys bankpin, and old password via email post bids here and email me. hatation@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 H ROGUE EUPVP

Account Information
    want to trade a 70 male trolls rogue with normal flying mount and 6 epic land mounts its on a EU PVP server and i would like an alliance on EUPVP realm any class, dosent matter about the gear. ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Rotur : [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 rouge / 67 priest

Account Information
    hello i have 2 diffrent accounts im looking to trade 1 of them for a mage/warlock if you have a mage or warlock that is atleast 65+ post here with your aim and ill get too you soon

Account for Sale

selling a rune pure 1-2m

Account Information
    ill try to put up screenies his cb is 58 stt 53 att 50 40 range 23 pray 40 def 29 mage post here to buy

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.