Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    wtt 70 dran sham us pvp for 70horde us pvp

Account Information
    70 dran shammy epic ground mount / norm flying around 200g kara key'd and few heroics spec'd enhance but has gear for ele and resto. looking for 70 HORDE US PVP only.. Preferably xfer is within a month (less is a huge +) will accept all race / class offers as long as 70 horde us pvp. reply here or message me on aim - yourharo

Account for Sale

WTS Orc warrior | Tauren hunter 19 (twink) EU on PVP server.

Account Information
    Hi i want to sell my account, it have: Orc warrior 70 ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=C%27Thun&n=Bloock Tauren hunter 19 twink ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=C%27Thun&n=Bocaimbecil Also contains BE Paladin 53 and UD Mage 40. More info contact me: cf_bloock@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 SHADOW PRIEST PVP HORDE FOR WAR/MAGE HORDE PVP

Account Information
    70 Shadow Priest Undead PvP server. 375 mining/361 Frozen Shadoweave Tailor Epic Ground mount / Normal Flying mount Xfer ready WTT FOR: 70 warrior/mage (might accept 65+ if it has 60 alts) Must be pvp server/horde/and xfer ready AIM is ImBillyMullen EMAIL is GKnoxJr@comcast

Account for Sale

wtt 70 orc sham with 60+ alts us pvp for 70 horde us pvp

Account Information
    70 m orc shammy kara attuned and in kara guild. resto spec'd epic ground mnt/ norm flying xfer down accounts also has 60 troll shammy - us pvp 60 ne hunter - us pvp 64 ne rogue - us pve all on one account. looking for 70 horde us pvp only, preferably xfer within a week or two. accepting all race / class offers as long as 70 horde us pvp. hit me up on aim - yourharo for more info.

Account for Sale

IF UR A ROGUE (H)/ PALLY (H)/ PALLY(H) PLEASE READ!!!

Account Information
    I am looking for either a lvl 70 Horde rogue, a lvl 70 BE pally or a nice geared Alliance pally... EU PVP ONLY!! If u have any of these, email me or add me in rubs90@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 SHAMAN (H) EU PVP FOR ROGUE (H) EU PVP

Account Information
    Read the topic....if u got it, add me in or email me rubs90@ ROGUES ONLY!

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS Paladin 4/5 Gladiator And Full Epics US

Account Information
    So pretty much I'm fed up with my arena team and the server I'm Current on.. I'm only looking to sell this character but I find a warrior with equal gear I'd be willing to trade for it. This character is on a PVE server with the transfer up. The paladin has 2000 arena points saved up in total. As of this week. -PVP GEAR SET- 9500 hp unbuffed Gladiator Head piece with Solid star of elune and Powerful Earthstorm diamond(+18 Stam/5% stun resist) 35 healing and 7 mana per 5 enchant. Talismen of the breaker Gladiator Shoulders with x2 Solid star of elune and 18 spell damage and 10 spell critical strike. Red Riding Hood's Cloak with 15 shadow resistance Gladiator Chest with x3 solid star of elune and +6 to all stats enchant Bracers of Justice with +30 Healing enchant Gladiator's Gloves with +35 Healing enchant Marshal's lv70 Epic belt Legplates of the innocent with x2 18 healing gems and 9 healing/+4 int. Also has the golden spellthread on them, +51 healing and 18 stamina - is getting buffed in next patch as well. Boots of valiance with +9 stam/Minor run speed enchant. Violet signet of the grand restorer Band of Halos Xi'ri's Gift Insignia of the alliance trinket. - PVE GEAR SET - 1625 unbuffed +healing Justicar Helm with +18 Healing and Bracing Earthstorm diamond(26 healing and -2% threat) Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards with +33 healing and 4 mana per 5 enchant Breastplate of mana graces with +150 hp enchant Justicar Gloves with +35 healing enchant Girdle of Divine blessing x2 Lower city prayer books My Character is current on a PVE server with the transfer up, And a Flying mount. It has 700 solid gold with about 2k worth of trade-goods in the bank, IE. Primal Nether, Cloths Etc. 375 Tailoring and 300 Enchanting Has all heroic keys and karazhan/serpentshrine attunement Exalted with Aldor If you need to contact me for armory, screenshots or anything of the sort feel free to do so at: Aim: YoungHypz : Truwhiteboi@ Email: Truwhiteboi@ Thanks for looking

Account for Sale

WTB 61+ TBC EU Or trade nice account

Account Information
    WTB 61+ TBC EU willing to pay top dollor or trade IM Blazinmonti926

Account for Sale

WTB 61+ TBC EU Or trade nice account

Account Information
    WTB 61+ TBC EU willing to pay top dollor or trade IM Blazinmonti926

Account for Sale

WTT 1 of 3 Accounts For [H] Druid

Account Information
    I have 3 accounts currently... All on US PVP Realms, what im looking for Horde Tauren male druid - US PVP Realm ========== account 1: 63 Warrior US PVP account 2: 60 Dwarf Paladin US PVP account 3: 70 Tauren Shaman US PVP Email me at bradbradandmorebrad@ with your armory and ill respond with mine... go from there.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.