Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling level 54 hybrid on runescape

Account Information
    Email me at badnessboyyou@ for stats.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 ud rogue for any thing lvl 69+

Account Information
    hi i want 2 trade my lvl 70 ud rogue hes on a pvp server my email is joeljy@comcast my aim is loscantspell

Account for Sale

WTT: Druid(pvp) for a 70rogue

Account Information
    Orignal owners prefered. Looking for a 70 rogue fairly ok geared druid has some kara epics and rest blues. add me to on "hybrids.email@"

Account for Sale

SELLING A RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT LEVEL 114!!!!!

Account Information
    lvl 95 attack lvl 99 strength lvl 86 defence lvl 91 hp lvl 85 mage lvl 58 pray lvl 72 range accepting game currency or rl money... add me on ...... levesque_35@ we can negotiate

Account for Sale

@@ SELLINGLVL 123 FOR 300$ THANKS!!!!@@

Account Information
    hello selling lvl 123 for rl cash 300 $ name lord mythis [email protected] aim rune0wow

Account for Sale

selling runescape accounts 100k each!

Account Information
    hi i have 2 runescape accounts which i dont use anymore one is a range pure and one is a main. The pure has 55 range. and the other account has alot of high levels one of them is mage. The pure comes with about 6 days members subscrption. NONE OF THE ACCOUNTS HAVE RECOVERY QUESTIONS! OR BANK PINS! add me [email protected] for more info.! DONT POST BELOW!

Account for Sale

Selling RS2 lvl 87, lots of high stats, look at it

Account Information
    I'm selling a lvl 87 in rs2. Its attack, str, def, and hp are all over 70. I am currently working on the fishing, before i sell it i will have it at 76. Send me a message if interseted and want a skill screen shot. I'm just to busy to play with school and work. Email me at da_bballplaya@ PS. Real world money only, why would i take rs money if i am quitting??

Account for Sale

*WARNING* FAKE EMAIL FROM SCAMMER

Account Information
    hello,taday i recieved this email Greetings! It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement. If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard employee's. Blizzard might consider taking legal actions against your crime, if it seems too be of an extreme nature. If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account. This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment takes these sales quite serious. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account. This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account. You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with: Use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email. * First and Surname * Address * Zip code * Phone number Daytime * Country * Account e-mail * CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft. * Account name * Account password * Secret Question and Answer If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently. We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed. Blizzard Entertainment Europe Account Administration Team TSA 60 001 78143 Vélizy Villacoublay Cedex France As soon as we have this information we will be able to progress the resolution of this matter for you. If you wish to review our current Rules and Polices, they can be found at: ://wow-europe/en/policy/ Regards, Account Administration Team Blizzard Entertainment Europe it says to reply this email,and guess what...blizzard has account!!!woweusupport@ so i think that he is 100%scammer,and blizz says that never blizz will ask for password,i hope to noone get scamed by this email

Account for Sale

WTT LOTRO ACC OR 65 MAGE AND 62 WARRIOR OR BOTH FOR WOW(EU)

Account Information
    Looking to trade my LORD OF THE RINGS online account with 2 months left on it and a 10 lvl player or my 65 eu pvp mage and my 62 pve eu warrior FOR A 70 LVL -WARRIOR ALLIE/HORDE -HUNTER ALLIE/HORDE -WARLOCK ALLIE /HORDE -PRIEST ALLIE /HORDE MUST BE EU PVP Contact me on : alkon-wow@ or send an e-mail there also willing to TAKE OTHER OFFERS IF YOUR CHARS ARE GOOD!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Priest, 51 Rogue, 50 Mage for Horde Priest (EU)

Account Information
    Want to trade; 70 Human Priest 51 Undead Rogue 50 Draenei Mage 40 Dwarf Hunter Plus others, for a Horde Priest on an EU PVP server. The Priest doesn't have to be 70, but preferably 40+. Reason is can't level a Priest from 1-70 again Email me at guitarhero@eircom or ; jaroffliesjc

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.