Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 64 Human pally US PvE server

Account Information
    Lvl human 64 paladin on US pve server has both normal and epic pally mounts has about 100g and is well equiped. Anymore questions feel more than free to ask me. Thanks Looking for- 55+ Horde US PvP server transfer ready serious offer any class is fine (even BE pally) Contact me if you meet requirement or have more questions at 3ebguy@ aim - BobbyboucherH2O

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Epic Mage+63rogue+61 warrior+more.Dentarg PVP EU

Account Information
    I'm willing to sell my account, active since day 1 of wow and with BC enabled. It has 15 days left of playing time and 3 invites of 10 days ready for use so you can get another 30 days free for each. Upon purchase ill provide the cd key of both Original wow and BC, the actual password and the secret question answer. So they buyer will have total control over it. I accept only Paypal payment if the buyer is not from Spain. Before doing the transaction we will chat a bit on messenger or AIM so we can trust eachother. I dont want to trade accounts, neither im going to do a forum bid or lower/raise the price. The first one that agrees on the terms explained here and wants to buy it will get the account. All the characters are transferable. In the account there are 5 active characters and 2 deleted. Delted ones are 60 rogue at Haumarush realm and 60 priest at Shadowmoon realm. My main character and the rest of the active ones are at Dentarg realm (PVP). My main character is a Mage, level 70 of course. Almost full epic and with her professions maxed out. This is how she looks: [image]://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2103/magemainnu9.th.jpg[/image] As you can see she has full Spellfire spic set, full spellstrike set, epic pvp boots, bracers, epic rings, arena shoulders and so on. Apart from the main set of gear that i use for arena/pvp she also has some items i use for maximum pve damage. She has an arena team on her own with 1750 rating. She has 1200 arena points saved and 20000 honor points saved waiting for the 2.1 patch to come to buy the epic pvp neck, she also has the blue gem ready for that neck. She also has counteless battleground marks stored at the bank. The mage has 1700 gold in cash and lots of other things to sell such as: 59 primals, 2 spellcloths, 1 shadowcloth, lots of arcane dust and netherweave, soul essences, ores, motes etc... Probatly woth another 1000 gold. Amongst the other chars theres scattered some gold too. She has also 5 bank slots purchaed and lots of 16 and 18 slot bags. This is a pic of the bank: [image]://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1773/magebankxy0.th.jpg[/image] THe mage has epic mount and epic flying mount. These are some pics of them: She has her 2 professions maxed out: tailoring and mining. She is spellcloth specialiced and every 4 days can sell 2 spellcloths 200g worth in my server. She has lots of epic patterns to craft such as: whitemend pants, spellstrike pants, ... She has the key for all the Heroic dungeons and is attuned for Karazhan and in a guild raiding it. She has 810 fire/arcane damage and 33% fire crit (37% with scorch/fireblast), and 67% crit chance with a clearcasting. Thats the time when i throw my AP+POM+Pyro of 10k . This is the armory link although the stats are a bit off and she has actually more damage/crit and so on: ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Xalith At the same realm ive got also another 4 chars. 63 undead rogue, 61 undead war, 36 bloodelf paladin and 19 warlock. This is the armory link of the rogue and her appearance: ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Daryln As you can see she is quite well equiped and has maxed skinning and up to date leatherworking. This is the armorly link of the warrior: ://armory.wow-europe/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Dentarg&n=Balk He has full Pvp gear and its ready to roll into BC. This is a pic of him: BOTH the rogue and the warrior have epic mounts purchased. The pice I ask for this epic quality account is 325 euros. No more, no less. Its a bargain as accounts with less time spent than this are being sold for about 600-700 euros all the time. The buyer can be from all round the world as long as he has a verified paypal account. Spanish buyers can chose another payment method if they will. Ask me any questions you come with and thanks for reading me. As my last advice: scammers dont even try with me as you are going to waste your time. Contact me or add me to messenger at this email: endikaenes@ Endika.

Account for Sale

WTT: WoW 64 Tauren Shaman

Account Information
    I have a 64 tauren shammy I'm looking to trade for any of these classes 58+ Rogue, Druid. Warrior, Warlock, Mage, Priest. Your account has to have an epic mount, or at least have the gold to purchase one when the character reaches 60. This account is paid up until august, and I will move this character to any PvE server of your choice free of charge, if it is a 60+ account. My aim is: starbuuc

Account for Sale

SELLING LEVLE 39 PURE ACC ONLY 200K

Account Information
    SELLING LUMBY 4U 07 ACC 200K ADD MASURA2000 IN GAME TO MAKE A DEAL

Account for Sale

buying lvl 81 and up accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    i am buying an accountf rom lvl 81 up. must me members. must have alot of quest points. must have d long and full rune left in bank. email me at njnetsvc@

Account for Sale

WTS vl 70 ud rogue

Account Information
    i have a 70 ud rogue looking 2 sell NOT TRADE offers send 2 joeljy@comcast

Account for Sale

WTT/Wow lvl 54 mage for lvl 50+Melee class of anykind.

Account Information
    Trading lvl 54 Undead mage (bladefist server) Has full blues and is very well known on the server. Has very well known name and crits more than you can handle ^_^ . ALSO on the same account comes with a 39 priest/19pally twink/23 warrior/and a couple various other lvl 10+ toons. I'm looking to trade it for a 54+ melee class. a pally/warr/ or rogue would be nice. email me at littlek121212@ or post hear to make a trade. PS: NO Scams pleas.

Account for Sale

WTB [H] PvP shaman

Account Information
    Im looking to buy a Horde shaman on a US PvP server. With xfer up now or very soon. Im not looking for a PvE server at all. I am paypal verified, and you need to be to. Also We will talk on the phone and meet ingame. Shaman needs to have at least all blues. Aim:gaming444 email:Gamer4156@aol

Account for Sale

Buying/Selling/Trading RuneScape Accounts

Account Information
    Im Buying A level 110+ runescape account. Im selling a level 86 account with 10k mage logs. (HIGH ALCH) Giving 86 for RS cash Giving 86 For 110+ (86) HAS AWSOME STATS!!!!!

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Account:lvl 84 + GP for Real Cash

Account Information
    Hi im selling my level 84 runescape account for real cash via paypal ONLY. Stats: Attack 66 Defence 60 Strength 70 Hitpoints 67 Ranged 56 Prayer 53 Magic 66 Cooking 77 Woodcutting 72 Fletching 69 Fishing 76 Crafting 52 Smithing 59 Mining 69 Herblore 38 Agility 36 Thieving 35 This account is high level to experience the fun side of runescape and not too high to go to the complicated side. It has high enough skills to make atleast 2m/day through just skills(no trading) Im accepting only real cash offers for this account. I can be contacted through email/ daymarez@ where we can discuss offers. Im also selling GP in bundles of 1m for 4.99USD (thats 1 buck lower than all other gp selling sites!) and if you buy 10m in a go you get 1m free. I have hundreds of millions in stock which i earned all from the account im selling now. Im selling everything due to other factors im facing. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CONTACT ME NOW!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.