Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT lvl70 NE HUnter & lvl 70 T priest for Age of conan Beta!

Account Information
    Hi i want to Trade 2 of my wow accounts for Age of conan beta... 1 acc: lvl 70 Troll Priest Whit lvl 55 rogue and 64 warrior. 2:lvl 70 Ne hunter whit lvl 58 Rogue. Take contact for more info:P Sondre_hanevik@ Peace!

Account for Sale

WTT 60NE Druid/60UD Priest same account US PvP Server

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 60 NE Druid(Fe) and 60 UD Priest(Male) both are PvP US servers with their transfers available. The Druid has tons of Epics with the best Pre Burning Crusade Feral gear, and a full set of healing gear. The Priest is in level 60 blues. Both have epic mounts and Burning Crusade enabled, about 1 month of game play left. I'm open to just about any offers 60+ Horde US PvP server characters. Leave a reply here or contact me: Email: Pruane33@ AIM: gangsturr4sho Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT lvl70 Hum mage & lvl 70 Tr priest for Age of conan Beta!

Account Information
    Hi i want to Trade 2 of my wow accounts for Age of conan beta... 1 acc: lvl 70 Troll Priest Whit lvl 55 rogue and 64 warrior. 2:lvl 70 hunter whit lvl 58 Rogue. Take contact for more info:P Sondre_hanevik@

Account for Sale

WTT 60 epic WARRIOR! 4 Shaman-Hunter-Mage-Paladin

Account Information
    Hello I got here a ally Warrior!! on a pvp server for trade!! GEAR Tier 1 7/8(missing boots) Tier 2 1/8(only the helmet) And lionhearthelmet and some ZG epics!1 and other epic gear!! Weapens: Quel serrar!! Epic BWL AXE!!! Obisdean edge blade!!! 2x epic 1h axe of hakkar!! Halberth of smithing!! Shield ZG epic shield!! Skullflame shield(for fr) And a bleu NR shield!! Also got 4 epic trinkets and 2 epic rings!!! i wanne trade for Paladin-Mage-Shaman or Hunter whit beter or equal gear!!! Add me on Mitch__M@ or send me an email or post here!!

Account for Sale

WTS level 70 tier 4/arena Geared Enhancement Shaman

Account Information
    Please contact my by Zinnybertson@ I have 20,000 honor points, with 1000 arena points and am on a 1644 rating arena team. Im revered with all outland factions and am looking to sell for around 250, first to email at 250 can get the account unless someone outbids that current bid. Thanks and hope you have fun with this toon soon my gear ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Icecrown&n=Zuzsu

Account for Sale

WTT 61 blood elf paladin 4 warrior (human or dwarf male)

Account Information
    Hi, i would like 2 trade my paladin 4 a warrior. he has: 1200+ AP 5300+ HP 3000+ mana He is currently retri spec He is on Dragonblight EU server and has standerd mount and epic mount and 200+ gold. He has not been X-ferd so u can go 2 a realm of ur likeing.

Account for Sale

Trading my level 76

Account Information
    Trading my level 76 account for a account that has the following: 60 Attack 70 str 45def 60+hp no lower than 55 range of 50 43 prayer 70 mage (accicent preferred but no needed) needing: a good money maker to. Members please as i have membership on mine for another 11days, if past that 11days non members is welcome

Account for Sale

WTT 68 Well Geared Night Elf Hunter FOR Horde 65+

Account Information
    all in title on PVP server looking for PVP also. contact me via email / at nex_own@

Account for Sale

Looking for 69+ Alliance or Horde Chracter

Account Information
    Hello, I am looking for a 69+ Alliance or Horde Chracter...on a PvP or PvE server..with decent gear...and or PvP rating and stats.. If your toons are from Arygos Us Server thats a bonus..and I would be willing shift down to a 60+ then.. I am looking to only be doing buisness with people I can see them playing and talk to them in game on their chracter if possible and I will do the same..with mine... 70 warrior 70 priest 70 paladin [horde] Post below..for more detail I will give you armory...on request...and stuff to that nature Anyways Contact me at Fraserh@kos Asap making Decision Today May 21 at around 11 pm Eastern Time Thanks

Account for Sale

WTT UD lock to Alliance

Account Information
    I want to trade my Undead warlock. lvl 64 to any class in alliance In EU. No matter if PvP or Normal server. Good if it's Druid or Gnome lock. I got Good gear. Few green and rest Blue. No epic's yet. Was trying to look forward in Kara and pvp. I got Tailoring and enchating. Here is list of my alt's lvl 37 undead mage lvl 24 dwarf paladin lvl 21 troll priest. --- Let me know. Email me in: antuveos@ / xplosive_@ or : xplosive_@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.