Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS lvl 50 night elf rogue and a REALY cool 19 gnome twink

Account Information
    in this account i have a lvl 50 night elf rogue with sublety spec and gd armour and can do shadow step! It has hanzo sword , julies dagger , and many more , message me if you would like a link to the armory where u can see his armour ... ( same with the twink) i also have a lvl 19 twink rogue gnome with ALL THE BEST twink armour with ofcourse the best twink enchants with it ! leave behind any questions or add me to with offers and questions at zeo2k5@ jus message me your offers

Account for Sale

WTT level 101 RS account for 65+ horde warrior/mage/paladin

Account Information
    I'm looking to trade my level 101 RS account with 1300+ total skill for a level 65+ horde warrior, mage or paladin. AIM is: insanesaber I am original owner and have all details.

Account for Sale

buyin lvl 90 ancinet acc (add wizardval am online now!!)

Account Information
    hey guys am buyin a lvl 90+ ancient please message me asap i will pay good. so please as soo as u see this message add wizardval to friend list and message me

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Hunter (BE Horde) PvP server

Account Information
    WTS a level 70 BE Hunter Includes flying mount, epic land mount, and 600 G Transfer is up and the character is on a PvP server contact me at badcarson@

Account for Sale

WTT full epic human female rogue

Account Information
    OK i want this to be my last trade frome this site ,I have like the title says a 70 full epix female rogue she is amazing has 2 pices of T4 and other epix armor as well as 4 epix weapons witch are 3 daggers and 1 fist weapon too much to list so i will show in game or give armory to ppl , what i want is a equaly geared MALE rogue on a pvp server nuthingels your male rogue should be on pvp server have some T4 and have full epix armor and weapons like mine,so plz mail all offers to buckethead81@ plz only send if you have a equaly geared MALE rogue, btw in US server and i dont care about horde or allie jus no troll's =P

Account for Sale

70 rogue 64 mage 52 warrior all on same account 250$

Account Information
    Level 70 Undead Rogue This character is currently geared with many socketed items and is currently reaching 1000-1200 eviserate crits. Health reaching almost 7k and attack power 1200+. He has 2 epic riding mounts (Warhorse and Kodo) and also has a flying mount. 355 alchemy 375 herbalism 375 first aid. The charcter hass 400+ gold and other items that can be sold that should bring in around 100g. All bank slots have been purchased and all have bags. Level 65 Human Mage This character is currently geared in 5/7 Tier 1 and has another epics, also has epic staff with +70 spell damage.Frost bolts averaging 2100, but if speced fire can deal plenty more damage. He is nearly exalted with Darnassus for tiger mount. 300 enchanter with some rare enchants and 300 tailor. He will be coming with around 130g. Level 55 Human Warrior This character is currently gear in almost all blue items from ZF and ST+ he has epic pvp bracers and epic main hand mace. 225 Weapon smith 230 miner 330 first aid. He will be coming with 50g+ The account will be coming with several other characters including: 32 Human Rogue--29 Undead Mage--27 Orc shaman--25 Troll Priest--19 Dwarf warrior twinked over 400g put into him Hp currently siting at 1600 and is ready for fishing hat(150 fishing 150 engineer 225 first aid) Servers: Currently the 70 Rogue and 25 priest are on the same server. All alliance characters are on 1 server. The Shaman and Mage are on seperate servers. All characters are transferable at this time. The account also has play time until the end of this month. 250$ firm NO TRADES

Account for Sale

Buying level 91+ runescape account

Account Information
    i am willing to work for it as at the moment all i have is 188k, as i was scammed last week of 2mil

Account for Sale

WTT - lvl 60 human pally on PvP server for female BE

Account Information
    Hi, I have a level 60 female human paladin on a PvP server with transfer available. I would like to swap this account for any 50+ female Blood Elf (any class) on a PvP server with a transfer available. Contact me at lefty.snatcho@ with any offers. Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Troll Rogue for BE Pally 55+(US PVE)

Account Information
    I have a 70 Troll Rogue with pretty good gear. Keyed for kara and heroic HFC. Transferable and on a PVE server. You can check out all my gear and such here: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/#character-sheet.xml?r=Rexxar&n=Arcwolf I am looking for a Blood Elf paladin levels 55+. If anyone is interested please email me at rabidwolf12@ Or reply to this. Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT NE ROGUE 65 and WARRIOR NE 51 for offers :) pvp (eu)

Account Information
    i have rogue ne lvl 65 male dwarf hunter lvl 48 male warrior ne lvl 51 male human warrior lvl 44 male twink 19 feamale :p i take all offers, just write here and i get an or add me to d9_iz_me@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.