Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT COV key for burning crusade/normal wow account

Account Information
    I'd like to trade my City of Villains key for a world of warcraft account/ burning crusade key add me on to dicuss s52369@ also have glider key, warcraft 3 TFT key, and various other games

Account for Sale

WTT EU for US

Account Information
    looking to trade my 2 EU 60+ chars for a US account with a 60+ char, pref mage,

Account for Sale

trading runescape lvl 84 account for a pure 70+ranging

Account Information
    trading a runescape lvl 84 account for a pure ranger 70+ranging and if u do that send a email to robbiekeuh@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 [A] Warlock US PVP 3/5 Gladiator, 1/5 Tier 4

Account Information
    Selling Level 70 Human Female Warlock on a US PvP Server with server xfer up and ready. Attunements: Kara, all 5 heroic instances, Naxx, BWL, MC, Onyxia Professions: 375 Tailor, 375 Enchanter, 375 First Aid, 150 Riding Epic Gear: Voidheart Gloves (tier 4) Gladiator’s Dreadweave Shoulders Gladiator’s Dreadweave Robes Gladiator’s Dreadweave Gloves Marshall’s Dreadweave Bracers Sergeant’s Heavy Cape Battlecast Helm Battlecast Leggings Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders Frozen Shadoweave Robes Frozen Shadoweave Boots Boots of Blasphemy Orb of the Soul Eater Violet Signet Seer’s Signet Seal of the Exorcist In addition, She has 11k Honor and 1395 Arena Points saved up as of 06/05. In 1 week she will have enough for a fourth arena piece OR you can save up and be one of the first to have Season 2 gear!!! The warlock comes with 500g Starting bidding at 500$ Buyout at 650$ Please direct inquiries to deviousx.gaming@

Account for Sale

WTS epix mage lvl 70 +spell dmg over 915+

Account Information
    hello ! I want to sell this account there is a 70 lvl mage 36 lvl rogue little twink and hunter 20lvl blood elf female mage have crafts for 2k g each , some epic items from karazhan in bank and about 500g in char rep and all stats u can see on this link i have also epic offhand from netherspite (+hit+dmg) attunement status with; - Karazhan - Done - Serpentshrine Cavern - Done -BWL ,onxia naxx etc ://armory.wow-europe/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Venture+Co&n=Slesh till now char is in the one of the best guild on server SERVER EUROPE VENTURE CO bid 280$ but i am open for offer :>

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Blood Elf Paladin Account w/63 mage and 40 priest inc

Account Information
    Character: Reggun Class: 70 Blood Elf Paladin (Male) Realm: Stormscale Faction: Horde US PvP Gear: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Reggun Character: Needia Class: 63 Undead Mage (Female) Realm: Stormscale Faction: Horde US PvP Gear: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Needia Character: Hamerstein Class: 40 Undead Priest (Male) Realm: Stormscale Faction: Horde US PvP Gear: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Hamerstein I'm looking to rid myself of the plauge that is WoW and need to get rid of this account. Account comes with 600+ gold, 2 epic mounts, and lots of good gear! Take a look on the armory to get a better insight of the characters gear/trade skills. ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS BID You can reach me at: AIM: Ballgeof Email: Ballgeof@aol

Account for Sale

WTS - PVE Server - 70 Human Priest, Epics, Kara+, Alts

Account Information
    Account is a regular gamer account, gamer is retiring. This is my first sale on this site, I am looking to build a rep as I will have more accounts for sale. ORIGINAL OWNER - Have SQA, Email Change, Transfer is UP! Account Main: Level 70 Female Human Priest - 375 Alchemy/Herbalism Bonus Healing: 1482 Mana Regen: 328 Epic Flying Mount 8 Epics, Well Geared. Light-Collar of the Incarnate Pauldrons of the Solace-Giver Bishop's Cloak Bands of Indwelling Gavel of Pure Light Windcaller's Orb Rejuvenating Gem Violet Signet of the Grand Restorer Boots of the Pious Enchants and Gems are solid. Obviously Kara keyed. All heroic keys. Talent Spec: 31/30 Holy/Disc respectively. ALTS: 65 Female Night Elf Druid, Feral. 63 Female Gnome Mage, Frost. Email with any questions to Shazbork@ Paypal only Will be requiring a decent offer for the entire account, will entertain offers for a straight transfer of just the Priest (although that would be kind of a pain in the a*s).

Account for Sale

Level 60 Priest WoW For Sale

Account Information
    this is a level 60 undead priest on boulderfist EU-pvp server it has Blue gear, Epic Mount, 150+ gold, materials worth 150+ gold, a few low level alts. its on a server with a low priest population so it will find a guild easily. all prequests done. looking for a cheap quick sale because i need the money to buy christmas presents for my family. £100 or nearest offer. any questions feel free to ask.

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 65 Rogue EU-PvP; [H] 61 Male UD Mage EU-PvP

Account Information
    The rogue has 4 mounts, 3 of them epic. All land mounts. 650+g atm. Is on a EU-PvP realm. The mage has 1 mount, a regular land mount, and 125+g. Is also on a EU-PvP realm along with a lvl 37 tauren male hunter alt. Basically looking for these classes and races in particular (but i'll consider most things, especially if lvl 68+) - Human or Blood Elf paladins 61+ (prefer male) - Gnome or Undead rogues 64+ (prefer ud males) - Orc Warlocks 62+ (prefer male) if interested send me an e-mail telling me about your own characters, to alfivar_alpha@

Account for Sale

WTS lvl 70 Alliance human warrior on US PVP server

Account Information
    I have a lvl 70 human warrior up for sale, he has decent gear with several epics such as the Lionheart blade, Thunder, glad gloves as well as T4 helm and like 2600 arena points for use. Has a few other epics. Contact me at darkragez87@ if interested or email

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.