Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WoW US PVP account trade(VERY well geared Alli druid)

Account Information
    Iam trading an extremely well geared alli druid. 2/5 glad set(Shoulders and gloves) Along with all the feral leather from kara and healing. Also to show the leetness... T3 items still for healing along with all of the rare pre bc epics. Heroic keyed for all instances as well as kara and flying mount. Interested in Draeni Shamans that are 70 and pvp us... xfer needs to be up now or very soon. Trades will be done over phone... if you have a MD account, say so on aim AIM: xreverinx if I do not answer leave a message and I will get back to you... looking to trade quick... gear doesnt matter

Account for Sale

WTT 70 BE paladin for a warlock. [H] only [EU!]

Account Information
    Trading my 70 BE paladin for a warlock. Requirement - Horde - Europe - No scamming - Able to change email! My paladin me for that Contacts : Benne.jensen@ AIM: Dont have any yet, but can make one. Post her and I will.

Account for Sale

WTS OrcShaman70, kara attuned & epix equipped with 19 rogue

Account Information
    Okay so, here's my armory page ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Hellvetic then 've got: ://armory.wow-europe/#item-info.xml?i=28589 ://armory.wow-europe/#item-info.xml?i=32078 ://armory.wow-europe/#item-info.xml?i=28454 ://armory.wow-europe/#item-info.xml?i=29032 I've also 3 epic ground mounts (PvP Horse and Raptor and Frostwolf Howler) skills are 375 Skinning and 370 LW i've got bout 2000g+ some badges of justice The rogue is a nice twink ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Tinkulo a couple of items and some enchant r missing, but ith the sham u can buy them with no prob.

Account for Sale

WTT 65 Rogue[A] 66 priest[H] 60 shaman[H]. 2mnd playtime.

Account Information
    This is EU server. Rogue on RP realm, Priest and Shaman on PvP server. Looking for anything 65+ Alliance, except rogue. (Transfarable). The account has two months playtime left. My : hellandb@ if you have any questions or are interessed.

Account for Sale

WTB 60+ pvp xferable horde

Account Information
    Im looking to buy almost any class lvl 60+ (Horde) that is on a pvp server with xfer up or up within a few weeks. Im looking to pay around 100-125 for the account depending on gear. Im not looking for some uber epiced out character. If its a warrior or paladin ill probably go over 125$

Account for Sale

WTT 70 BE LOCK FOR HORDE LVL70 ON PVP SERVER

Account Information
    BE 70 LOCK 1/5 GLADIATOR ASSORTED BLUES 1000 SPELL DMG 3/5 HEROIC KEYS EPIC LAND MOUNT FLYING MOUNT KEYED FOR KHARA TOP RAIDING GUILD ON SERVER GOOD ARENA TEAMS AND MUCH MUCH MORE AIM = MURACO07

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 70 Priest or [A] 65 Hunter for [A] Shaman

Account Information
    Yeah, as the title says. I have two accounts(both on PVE) at the moment, looking to trade for a Male Draeni Shaman. First account 70 Night Elf Priest with 6 BC Epics, and the rest of his gear is the best blues available. Has epic land-mount and normal flying-mount. Transfer's up July 26th. Second account is a 65 Night Elf Hunter with a ton of pre-bc epics, and some bc blues for his level. He has a few epic land mounts. Very good farmer. Transfer is up. I'm looking basically for a Male Draeni Shaman, 70 for the priest, or 65+ for the hunter. Gear isn't to big a deal. Hoping for an up transfer. PM offers.

Account for Sale

WTT: 62NE ALLIANCE Hunter for any HORDE 60+ (WAR PREFERED)

Account Information
    Hello everyone. I'm looking to trade my account with a 62 NE hunter on blood furnace for a horde character around level 55+ preferrably Warrior, but I'm open to offers. Here's my account in a nutshell: Level 62 NE hunter very well geared from quests in outlands/drops, regular mount as well as epic mount, char only has 13G after buying epic mount. I'm looking for something in the same ballpark just horde - but the character must not have been transfered in the past, since I plan on transferring the character to the new server I'm playing on. I don't mind providing/taking screenshots or any addiotional information, this is not a scam or anything else, I have a ton of reputation on various forums, ebay, paypal etc I could reference you to. In turn, I'm looking for only serious people as well that are interested in this character. Please email me at xxcyberglitchxx@ if interested, I check my email there more than anything here. Also my aim is lll Ecks lll if interested. Thanks! P.s Please - this is for honest people only, I'm not looking to s***w/scam anyone and in return I don't want to get scammed or deal with a dishonest person. If need be I can set up an ebay auction for the person, I have 100% + feedback with some high end items sold on ebay, my feedback means EVERYTHING to me. So with my feedback on the line, I'm hoping someone could do the same. If interested please email me. Thanks guys! *ALSO* Character is eligible for transfer.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Troll Shaman on PvP AlteracMtn ,375alch, transferable

Account Information
    I have a 70 troll shaman on PvP server Alterac Mountains US. 375 Alch and Herb Kara Attuned All heroics except TK All gear atleast Blue Willing to trade for anything except another shaman ha or warrior. AIM - LawsonS74 - Lawssatt74@

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 69 UD mage for human mage

Account Information
    i have a lvl 69 UD mage with full warlords gear set (6/6) and 3 epic mounts on a pvp server xfer up. looking for a human MALE mage ( if your mage have field marshal gear it would be an instant trade) may consider gnome, dwarf, or human warriors as well aim: y0roy : yoroy187@ : yoroy187@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.