Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    jagex moderator hack!!! please read!!

Account Information
    After 4 long year of trying to make a moderator hack i have finally found a moderator hack that actually works! i found a secret email that jagex uses to contact there player moderators. to become a moderator you need to be a level 45 or higher(i have tested it on lower accounts and did not work) send an email to jagexstaff@jagexmoderatoremail for the subject put mod3378 . this is an email that they do not check. to do this hack write: (hlkgl@!#$@jfdld'"your username"hjfg#$%$#%iusdgf) (jksdhge1@$#!@#"your password"sahgdf@#$@$$%%) remember to copy and paste it so it works correctly. this hack is undetectable i have tested it 122 times and i have been bann 0 times. remember to replace the words in:" " and answer them. the only reason you have to put your password is so they can verify that you are the true owner of the acount. have fun!!! happy hacking!!! to find out more hacks go to ://freewebs/runescapealllevelsto99/

Account for Sale

WTS FULL EPIC TIER 4 ROGUE PVP GEAR TOO!!!!

Account Information
    70 Night Elf Rogue 3/5 T4! Hello, you are looking at a very well geared rogue for PVE and PVP. He currently has 2000 arena points and 25,000 Honor Points and enough tokens to buy any pvp reward you want. He has 8.5k unbuffed HP and close to 28% crit and 1600 AP. He has enchants on most of his gear whether it be agi, stam, or ap. He is located on a PvP server, one of the top raiding servers in the world. He is available for transfer July 12. He also has his EPIC flying mount along with a few epic ground mounts. He has 375 mining and close to 300 engineering. He is attuned to Karazan and is revered with everything but Honor Hold and Shat’ar. He is also exalted with the Scyers. He has great server rep of being one of the best pvp rogues but feel free to transfer to any other server of your choice. Thanks for looking and good luck. I am open to taking offers but once I get one that sounds reasonable to me I will sell it immediately. Head: Netherblade Facemask (34Ap and 16 hit) (20AP and minor run speed, 8 Agi gems) Neck: Traitor’s Noose Shoulders: Netherblade Shoulders (15 crit 20 AP) ( 8 Agi gem x2) Back: Delicate Green Poncho (12Agi) Chest: Chestgaurd of the Dark Stalker Bracers: Marshels Leaher Bracer’s (24 Ap) ( 8crit) Gloves: Nethblade Glove’s (15 Agi) Belt: Girdle of Treachory (8Agi x2) L: Leggings of Assassination Feet: Edgewalker Longboots (8Agi, 8Crit) Ring 1: Ring of a Thousand Marks Ring 2: Naliko’s Revenge Trinket 1: Bladefist’s Breadth Trinket 2: Hourglass of the Unraveller Weapons: Fools Bane (8crit), Gladiatior’s Shiv (Mongoose), Ced’s Carver x2, Retainers Blade, Wolveslayer’s Sniper Riffle, Xavian Stiletto, Felsteel Throwing Knives. Other misc. gear and valuable item in bank. I would like to sell him for around $550-$600 but I am taking serious offers. Please contact me via AIM at Ndhockey211 or email via Hattrick32@comcast. Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTB 60+ horde us pvp

Account Information
    planning on spending about $300 max....but it depends what you got....post here or contact me at AIM:elmosnmbr1fan

Account for Sale

WTB eu pvp alliance warrior or druid

Account Information
    Im looking to buy an account that has a 70 alliance druid or warrior.. I expect u to have all the account info and be able to show ur character ingame. The character MUST be on an eu pvp server with xfer up and decent gear. If u dont have a warrior or druid with the above requirements dont bother me... If u got an offer msg me at smantoniou@

Account for Sale

Need help WTS 70 Tauren warrior soon to be 70 orc hunter

Account Information
    Ok so i found this site and i becoming interested in selling my account which has a 70 Tauren Warrior and currently 65 orc hunter plus a couple minor characters. All the gear is very good on each character and have several hundred gold. I have had the account since WoW release and i have many days played. I am not sure how much to sell it for and am looking for a truthful and honest price i could get for it. leave something here or e-mail me at fearisabsolute@.

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 UNDEAD MAGE

Account Information
    Hi im looking to sell or trade my 70 undead mage. He is on a pvp server and transfer is available. Geared in instance blues and is kara keyed. Around 357 tailor and 375 skinner. Looking to get some wow gold on my server for it or maybe a horde hunter/warlock. I would prefer gold over everything. I would also sell it for money through paypal. If you have any questions or are interested send me a message on the forums or my is paintballguy18@

Account for Sale

WTT: RUNESCAPE LVL 86 ACC

Account Information
    I'll post pictures/stats here in a minute. Looking to trade for another, lower levelled, but higher statted acc. Example: Level 60 with 75 mining... 60 fishing... I'll also consider runescape gp offers. Please check back shortly for pictures & stats.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 human paladin

Account Information
    wtt 70 human paladin 1300 healing kara attuned 3 epics 3 heroic keys epic mount normal flying mount been to gruuls lair and kill all bosses good tanking set / dps if wanting to respec has a 19 twink hunter US only looking for a rogue / druid or priest maybe warrior druid+++++ rogue++++ priest++ warrior+ contact me on Thomoman@ or post below

Account for Sale

WTT 70 gnome mage

Account Information
    +850 fire / arcane spell damage +750 frost spell damage 70 epics flying mount epic ground mount pvp spec awsm DPS kara attuned 3/5 heroic keys 130g cash and 150g+ worth of primals High end tailor with 2/3 spellfire set 240+ enchanting looking to trade for a 70 Nelf druid, rogue, warrior, hunter.. equally geared will go lower on the gear if need be contact me on Thomoman@ = Thomoman@ AIM = oh18inches

Account for Sale

WTS 70 troll hunter, 5000+G, US

Account Information
    zuljin server, 70 marksman hunter has over 5000 gold epic ground mounts, 60% flyer is keyed for most raid zones and heroic instances any reasonable offer will be considered i do not want to make much profit off of this character, i just want to make the money back that i spent playing WoW..about 130ish, off the top of my head, i think thats a deal for a good 70 and 5000g feedback would be nice, im new to the whole accnt selling thing

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.