Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS THE BEST POSSIBLE ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (glad. set+weapon)!

Account Information
    I want to sell great elemental WARLORD shaman. Basic stats are: 10109 hp, 8003 mana, + 730dmg, +30,09% crit, 284resilience, 10453armor .... (toon is on one of european pvp servers, ready to migrate) There are gear links (all best enchants and gems on it): head: ://thottbot/i27471 (enchant: +13dmg/+15int; gems: 18stamina & 5stun resist, +5dmg & 6stamina) shoulder : ://thottbot/i27473 (enchant: 18spell power & 10spell crit; gems: 2x 12stamina) chcest: ://thottbot/i27469 (enchant: +150hp; gems: +5dmg & 6stamina; 2x +4crit & +5dmg) hands: ://thottbot/i27470 (enchant: +20spell dmg) l: ://thottbot/i27472 (enchant: +25spell dmg % 15stamina) bracers: ://thottbot/i28638 (enchant: +12stamina; gem: +12stamina) waist: ://thottbot/i28639 boots: ://thottbot/i28640 (enchant: +9stamina & minor speed) back: ://thottbot/i28030 (enchant: +120armor) neck: ://thottbot/i28245 (gem: + spell crit) rings: ://thottbot/i27523 + ://thottbot/i29367 (enchant: +12spell dmg on both) weapon: ://thottbot/i32450 ://thottbot/i30832 (enchant: +40 spell dmg on both) shield: ://thottbot/i28358 + ://thottbot/i31287 (enchant: +18stamina) trinkets: ://thottbot/i29179 + ://thottbot/i18846 I have alot of blue,epic healing or enchansment gear. Shaman is revered in all outland fractions so is able to do hroic runs, there is like 500 gold and lots of badge of justice. Enchanting 363/375 ; Alchemy 375/375 Transmutation master. U can contact me on email : [email protected] to make a deal. : maniek@tomaszuk

Account for Sale

WTT WoW Account for EQ Account

Account Information
    WTT Wow Account for Level 75 EQ Account, preferably Shadownight or Paladin. Email me at kayos360@ if you have questions

Account for Sale

Company of heroes

Account Information
    I need a Company of heroes cd key.

Account for Sale

WTS or Trade 70 Female Dranei Hunter with Epic Mount

Account Information
    WTS or Trade 70 Female Dranei Hunter with Epic Mount descent gear all from outlands, have 200g and also have a 22 warlock. You can email me at Kayos360@

Account for Sale

WTT EU 63 & 62 for US 65+

Account Information
    WTT 2 diff accounts, one with 62 warrior and other with 63 rogue and 39, 36 alts. accounts are EU and looking to trade for US account lvl 65+ thanx

Account for Sale

WTT 70 warrior/70 priest

Account Information
    Hello, I am looking to trade my level 70 human priest and 70 human warrior on different accounts for an alliance of one of these classes listed below: For 70 priest: Epic'd mage: ++++ Resto druid: ++++ Holy pally: ++++ Okay mage: ++ For 70 warrior: Shammy: ++++ Feral Druid: ++++ Priest: +++ Paladin: +++ Rogue: +++

Account for Sale

Wtt 3 10 day free trials and a unused bc cd key for a ud

Account Information
    Will trade 3 10 day trials and unused bc cd key for a ud priest/rogue/warrior(orc/tauren) us pvp server or i will buy email-kinetikshield@ aim-ibreakn beni

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Paladin, 70 Shaman, 70 Hunter and 68 Priest US PVE

Account Information
    Account #1 carries the following 70 Paladin with 4/5 D3 Pieces, All three sets of the T4 hands, Epic gear from Karahzan 200-300g, Maxed Tailoring 370/375 Enchanting. You can make tons of money from enchanting and burning the cloth cooldowns, currently mooncloth specced to make the most cash for cloth transmutes. 70 Shaman with Most Heroic Instance Blues and 3/5 D3 Set. Currently carries some epics from Karazhan. This character is my money maker it has 371 Jewelcrafting and 475 capped mining. Within 1 hour you can mine and prospect gems making 200-300g. (This character carries 300g on it currently) 68 Priest, Mainly blue gear. 375 Herbalism and 373 Alchemy, also a big money maker transmuting Primal Earth to Water with a 1 day cool down. (this character carries 200g on it currently). Account #2 carries the following: 70 Hunter with epic gear 1900 attack power 80 hit rating and 22% chance to critical. Epic gear is better than T4 in stats, comes from crafting Leatherworking capped out and so is Skinning. Farming with this account in Netherstorm for marks and fel armaments produces 300g an hour literally. I have always made this amount. I will provide the CD keys for WoW and WoW: The Burning Crusade. Along with password and secret keyword. Also included in this package will be my and AIM addresses for you to use and contact me for advice and help on how to play and maintain these characters. The Paladin and Priest are currently in a raiding guild that will allow you to stay in, they raid from 8pm CST till Midnight. The Shaman is in a different raiding guild rated #5 on the server able to down Gruul and working on Magtherion. They raid from 1AM to 5AM CST. With two guilds you will be able to raid for over 8 hours a night if you want to. I will also package an addon package that will have all the interface addons that I use for wow making game play easier and smoother for any non-seasoned or seasoned WoW player. I am currently still playing this account so I might be able to level the Priest to 70 or get more epic items for the account before the bidding ends! Money will not drop below 100g on each character since the account is still in play. Any other questions send me an email at dennis469@ I accept PayPal only, min offer of 500.00 USD for both accounts please. I will sell to the highest offer in 2 weeks from this post or if someone offers me something I cannot refuse.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Shaman, 70 Paladin, 70 Hunter and 68 Priest US PVE

Account Information
    I have two accoutns I'm selling: Account #1 carries the following 70 Paladin with 4/5 D3 Pieces, All three sets of the T4 hands, Epic gear from Karahzan 200-300g, Maxed Tailoring 370/375 Enchanting. You can make tons of money from enchanting and burning the cloth cooldowns, currently mooncloth specced to make the most cash for cloth transmutes. 70 Shaman with Most Heroic Instance Blues and 3/5 D3 Set. Currently carries some epics from Karazhan. This character is my money maker it has 371 Jewelcrafting and 475 capped mining. Within 1 hour you can mine and prospect gems making 200-300g. (This character carries 300g on it currently) 68 Priest, Mainly blue gear. 375 Herbalism and 373 Alchemy, also a big money maker transmuting Primal Earth to Water with a 1 day cool down. (this character carries 200g on it currently). Account #2 carries the following: 70 Hunter with epic gear 1900 attack power 80 hit rating and 22% chance to critical. Epic gear is better than T4 in stats, comes from crafting Leatherworking capped out and so is Skinning. Farming with this account in Netherstorm for marks and fel armaments produces 300g an hour literally. I have always made this amount. I will provide the CD keys for WoW and WoW: The Burning Crusade. Along with password and secret keyword. Also included in this package will be my and AIM addresses for you to use and contact me for advice and help on how to play and maintain these characters. The Paladin and Priest are currently in a raiding guild that will allow you to stay in, they raid from 8pm CST till Midnight. The Shaman is in a different raiding guild rated #5 on the server able to down Gruul and working on Magtherion. They raid from 1AM to 5AM CST. With two guilds you will be able to raid for over 8 hours a night if you want to. I will also package an addon package that will have all the interface addons that I use for wow making game play easier and smoother for any non-seasoned or seasoned WoW player. I am currently still playing this account so I might be able to level the Priest to 70 or get more epic items for the account before the bidding ends! Money will not drop below 100g on each character since the account is still in play. Any other questions send me an email at dennis469@ I accept PayPal only, min offer of 500.00 USD for both accounts please. I will sell to the highest offer in 2 weeks from this post or if someone offers me something I cannot refuse.

Account for Sale

steam account

Account Information
    7 digit steam account, willing to give some amount of $. can be any amount of digits, i just want it to have at least CAL IM proof.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.