Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Leveling / Farming Cheap!

Account Information
    I'm offering legit power leveling and farming. All work is done by hand. NO third party programs are used at any point! 1-10 = $4 / 15g 10-20 = $10.00 / 40g 20-30 = $15.00 / 80g 30-40 = $20.00 / 125g 40-50 = $40.00 / 225g 50-60 = $50.00 / 350g 60-70 = $90.00 / 700g Gold Farming: Level 65+ only $6 per 100g. Game Card: $28.00 / 560g WoW Key: $18.00 / 360g BC Key: $38.00 760g Buy 2 or more packages and I'll throw in some #. -I will NOT transfer any gold from your account to any other, guaranteed! -You will keep all items and all gold we make for you. If for any reason you experience any unexpected downtime I will refund 99% of the price! [get back to him in a week or so]

Account for Sale

sellin lvl 113 runescape account

Account Information
    SELLIN LVL 113 ACCOUNT IT HAS GREAT STATS 92 ATT 99 STR 85 DEF 81 RANGE 86 MAGE 60 PRA HAS GOT FIRE CAPE AND BARROWS GLOVES DONE EVERY QEUST SELLIN FOR ONLY 8MIL ALSO SELLIN A PURE LVL 67 74 RANGE 63 MAGE 43 PRA 40 DEF SELLNIG THAT 3 MIL BOTH HAVE NO RECOVERYS TO MAKE TO FAIR AND NO SCAM U GIVE ME HALF MONEY THEN I GIVE U PASS AND USER THEN U GIVE OTHER HALF ADD ME [email protected] I AM ON RIGHT NOW

Account for Sale

jagex moderator hack!!! please read!!

Account Information
    After 4 long year of tryng to make a moderator hack i have finnaly found a moderator hack that actually works! i found a secret email that jagex uses to contact there player moderators. to become a moderator you need to be a level 45 or higher(i have tested it on lower accounts and did not work) send an email to jagexstaff@jagexmoderatoremail for the subject put mod3378 . this is an email that they do not check. to do this hack write: (hlkgl@!#$@jfdld'"your username"hjfg#$%$#%iusdgf) (jksdhge1@$#!@#"your password"sahgdf@#$@$$%%) remember to copy and paste it so it works correctly. this hack is undetectable i ahve tested it 122 times and i have been bann 0 times. remember to replace the words in:" " and answer them. the only reason you have to put your password is so they can veriy that you are the true owner of the acount. have fun!!! happy hacking!!! to find out more hacks go to ://freewebs/runescapealllevelsto99/

Account for Sale

WTT Thunderfury rogue (a) for Warlock, pvp eu xfer up only

Account Information
    rogue is 70 with flying mount. Looking for Female Human pvp eu must have x-fer up.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Mage on PVE server, Thrall

Account Information
    Has Frozen Shadowweave Set (3/3) /w +9 spell dmgs throughout Has 60% flyer Has Epic Mount Has 751 to frost dmg Just looking to quit AIM: Howtogetrichfast

Account for Sale

WTT: GW Factions account for WoW Account or 60 Day Time Card

Account Information
    Hey i have a guild wars Factions account that i dont play on too much anymore...i want a WoW account or a Time Card You can contact me by: AIM: Hypnotize191 E-Mail: Hypnotize191@ thanks

Account for Sale

WTB/or trade for FEMALE human warlock, 58-70, X-fer up only

Account Information
    Title says it all, I am willing to trade a 70 gnome rogue with THUNDERFURY with x-fer up. warlock only has to be 58+ but must be female human and must have tbc and x-fer up. rogue also has flying mount and is maxxed enginerr and maxxed alchemistm has some decent gear and almost unknown on the server he is currently on.

Account for Sale

WTB Warrior,Rogue,or Warlock, Any lvl will do

Account Information
    I would like to buy an alliance warrior, rogue, or warlock. I will buy any level above 50. I also have an account with a 53 shaman,31 druid, and 31 mage.If you want to trade accounts or sell yours i would gladly take it. I would like server transfer to be up. Contact me in forums, PM me, or contact me by AIM. AIM=Afroisback15

Account for Sale

~~~~~SELLING RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT, COMBAT 106~~~~~

Account Information
    Looking for rs2 cash... 2m max =) : RoshenQ@

Account for Sale

WTB Priest Horde PvP Server with Transfer up

Account Information
    Im looking for a lvl 50+, i dont care about the items on it. giv me a whisper or mail me to jdavid.mh@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.