Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT or WTS 70 undead mage on pvp server.

Account Information
    Just dont have time to play really. He is pretty well geared. Has a couple kara epics. Also full spellfire set, and frozen shadoweave set for if you want to goto frost spec. epic mounts, normal flying mount. Is almost keyed for the 25 man lair The Eye. Keyed for Kara, and only not keyed to 2 heroic dungeons. 375/375 tailor/skinner. If you have any more questions please locate me on soccerballzzz@. I am usually on that most of the time. I am looking for a certain ammount with selling it, but am willing to look at all offers. Thanks Also transfer is not up until like 2 months.

Account for Sale

WTT 62 UD Priest

Account Information
    I have an UD 62 Priest on a PVP server (transfer is up w/ BC) that I would like to trade for a BE/UD 50+ warlock on a PVP server (w/ transfer up with BC) Priest has decent gear with an epic mount. AIM = synystrgates EMAIL= synystrgates@comcast

Account for Sale

runescape stuff

Account Information
    ill give you stuff i only need you name and password this is not scamming i have a good account and i am happy with it

Account for Sale

I NEED A PRICE CHECK FOR LVLS 115-126 HOW MUTCH DO THEY SELL

Account Information
    I need a price range in USD

Account for Sale

SELLING RUNESCAPE GOLD CHEAP

Account Information
    Hi, I currently have some useless RuneScape Gold in hand and I am offering them to those who need gold. My contact details can be found below. Lordranius

Account for Sale

i can get you a level 70 or above account on runescape

Account Information
    i can get you a level 70 or above account on runescape and all you have 2 do is e-mail me your username and password at jackeboy94@ THIS IS NOT A SCAM I HAVE GOTTEN 20+ PPL TO LVL 70 IN 30 MIN. I SWEAR IT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU EMAIL ME UR ACCOUNTS AND PASSWORDS. P.S your account has to be lvl 47+ or my software wont lvl it up email me at jackeboy94@

Account for Sale

WWT hunter/pally acct for HUNTER/ROUGE [H]

Account Information
    1 acct includes a 60 hunter and 60 pally, 1- NE hunter has had pet sence level 10,and some decent gear 2- HUMAN pally , has dps and healing gear a few parts of T1 and T2 helm. LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A HORDE HUNTER/ROGUE/DRUID

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Orc Hunter for Rogue! {EU}

Account Information
    Hunter is lvl 70, good geared - allmost half epiced. Rest is blues end game. Karazhan Atuned, 2 heroic keys. 355 LW and 375 skinning, got the primal nether and Dragonscales ready for the epic chest wich can be made at lvl 375 LW (ebon chest pice) Hes on a EU pve server with transfer down (about 1-2 months until it can be transfered) I want a rogue on EU pvp server... Ether post a message here with your offer or add Vandar92@ to your /send me email. Btw! If your from Norway it is a big +

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT Dwarf Paladin For Horde Anything

Account Information
    My paladin is on the server alterac mountains and can be transferred. U.S PVP check armory for name mightydblock if u want to see his gear 1111 plus healing and 2221 arena points currently on him to spend for whatever 5 kara pieces gladiator gloves 5/8 judgement from 60 and 400+ gold send me an email at goalee95@aol or jus post a reply if interested...i want another 70 any server with good gear you can also im me at goalee95

Account for Sale

WTS 70 BE Rogue Transferable PVP Server

Account Information
    Transferable (PVP) Female BE with 200g and 1k Arena Points Unspent Mounts Epic Flying 5 Epic Ground Mounts (Black Kodo, Black Raptor, Red Skeletal Horse, Hawkstrider, War Talbuk) Other Gear Includes 2/5 T4 Heroic Badge Neck and Trinket Epic Kara Shoulders Epic Kara Cloak Epic Kara Boots Three Epic Kara Rings All other slots are filled with some of the best Rare pieces from level 70 Dungeons Weapons Include Gladiators Right Ripper (moongoose) Gladiators Shiv (Mongoose) Malchazeen ( Mongoose) Emerald Ripper (Battlemaster) Drakefist Professions 350/375 Master Hammersmith 375/375 Mining Approx. Stats in PVE Gear (Unbuffed) 29% Crit 18.8 % Hit 1610 AP Factions: Revered With all Heroic Factions, Exalted with Violet Eye and Scryer Asking Min. 400

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.