Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB: Any horde PVP US WARRIOR! 55+

Account Information
    Hello, I'm looking for a horde WAR that is transferable, decent gear/money, 55+. I don't have much to offer, $100 TOPS so If anyone is looking for a quick sale of their account I'm game. I have a 62 NE hunter on Blood furnace server PVP-US I can trade though. Please let me know what you guys have. This post is intended for SERIOUS people only. Please, no dishonest people that are looking for some quick cash and then plan on reporting their account stolen later. Thanks.

Account for Sale

Two accounts on the combine server

Account Information
    I have two accounts for sale on the combine server. I know I'm new and all that, but I can't get to work for a secure auction. Anyways, the accounts. 1. 67 shaman. epic 1.0, about 4k mana unbuffed iirc. He's been up on this board before, name is Kamul. Has mainly hotzone and ornate gear, and 201 alchemy skill. Expansions enabled up through OoW, where the server is currently. This account comes with a 60 epic monk on fennin ro as well with lots of twinkish gear. 2. 66 berserker. WoS sword for better DPS than 1.0. Ranked 20th on server for berserkers, many of which are not currently active. Lots of ornate gear and hotzone gear, including the cleave 2 and ferocity 2 items from paw. Neither account has lots of AA abilities, as I switched focus to try for 70. Email me with questions at M_Hampton2@comcast

Account for Sale

lv 88 runescape account for sale

Account Information
    lv 88 rs account 72 hp 71 attck 75 strgh 70 def 45 mage comes with 4 paris of full intimate 2 dds dh axe 100 shark 300 monk fish add aa-cold_killer_@ on windows instant messanger or instant messanger to make an offer

Account for Sale

Sellin 3 Runescape Accounts (99, 99, and 89)

Account Information
    Prices (rs gp ONLY): 1) Both 99's are 10mill ea 2) 89 is only 6mill! The 89 has 90 mining! One 99 has 99 cooking, 99 fletching, and 99 magic and 94 crafting! The other 99 has 99 cooking, 99 fletching, and 90 woodcutting! e-mail me at ilovebaseball66@aim Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTB 62+ Warrior !!!! CHECK it out!! [EU-Alliance]

Account Information
    Hi, title says it all, im very interested in buying a 62+ warrior alliance side with transfer available. Night elf's (female/male) and female human are most probably instant buys if i feel ur friendly, willing to give out all the information i request. Add me on Angelozdark@ We can even work something out, i have a 64 rogue female human on a pvp server with transfer available, in case ur interested. Anyway, add me if u wanna chat or post here. (u can send an email) PS: i have experience with scammers, dont even bother .

Account for Sale

BuYiNg All AnCiEnt MagErs!!

Account Information
    Buying all ancient magers that has good mage for 5m cash!!! add me on ...my email is pimpplaya90@

Account for Sale

WTB lvl 70 Horde Priest!! (PVP , Transferable to Darkspear)

Account Information
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for an Epic'd out 70 priest, horde side, with an epic flying mount if at all possible (but not mandatory). It has to be able to be transfered to Darkspear. I'm not looking to spend some ridiculous amount like some people have advertised on Craig's List and crap like that, like no more then 300 i was thinking. Please reply with offers, or PM me, or youcan email me or add me to at matty.d32@, im at work during the days so a reply to here or a PM on here would be preferable so i can reply here at work. Thanks! Matt

Account for Sale

WTB WOW lvl 70 on US PVP server Alliance

Account Information
    I'm looking for a wow lvl 70 on a US PVP server, alliance, to get back into the game. I don't care about it's status and gear. I'll be working on making it leet. I do want the login, password, secret word, and the ability to change the email and phone number to my own. I'm looking to own an account again. Own. Not to get scammed. I have 100% feedback on ebay since 1999, and the same with paypal. Contact me through email to start negotiations: ascensionwow@

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 UD ROGUE- 3 Kara Epics - 1 Gladiator Dagger

Account Information
    Hey guys, will be working alot for summer, in desperate need of cash to pay for tution. Rogue is on pvp bleeding hollow server, has Gladiator's Shiv (mongoose) and The Riftmaker (+15 Agility ) 3 Kara Epics, rest are assasintion gear. Currently has 885 arena points and 7800 honor points. Flying mount and epic riding mount. 365/375 Enchanting and maxed herbalism. +1500 ATK POWER If interested email kingofkongz@ or add me on and we can make a deal and meet in game. Aim- Kingofpokerx

Account for Sale

Scammer

Account Information
    pimpplaya90@ pimpplaya90@ pimpplaya90@ pimpplaya90@ this guy is a Scammer he tried to steal my runescape account.... dont trust him..... i put on here because people never look at hall of shame... oh yeah im still selling my lvl 93 runescape account.... 5mil gp or £50+ or $100+ its got 95 wc!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.