Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Lvl 70 (UD) Epic Rogue SSC rdy, and 70 (UD) Mage US PVP

Account Information
    WTS Level 70 Undead Rogue, SSC ready and has all heroic keys unlocked, lots of level 70 epics to choose from, full enchants, maxed out skinning almost maxed out letherworking around 800g on him after buying epic flying mount, has epic ground mount as well, over 100 haala tokens if thats more you type of mount. Account aslo has level 60 (H) lock, level 60 (a) pally and level 60 (h) mage. Transfer on the rogue is on cooldown, on US PVP server just joined a new Raiding guild and is all set to go. Just put a game card on the account as well so its payed up. The 70 UD Mage is on US PVP (same server as rogue) just hit 70 is was working on gear, mostly level 70 blues and is working on spellfire set (has belt) epic ground mount. Selling both as a set, reach me at Lostamongfound@ or on asking 550.00 for both accounts feel free to contact me for more info. Thanks

Account for Sale

i need a price check on rs acc lvls 115-126 thank you

Account Information
    I am about to start raising money to buy a rs acc lvl 115-126 but before I do that i need to know how mutch money I need to raise if you could post the information i need in USD I will greatly appreciated.

Account for Sale

WTS Lvl 70 Human Pally/EPIC geared/PVP US/X-FER ready!

Account Information
    That's right, I am planning on leaving the game due to real life stuff. My Pally is hardcore raiding ready. I am currently in a hardcore progression guild that is currently moving through SSC and The Eye. He is attuned to everything up to The Eye. He also has 800-1000g, and has his Epic Flying mount too. If you would like to see his gear and/or make an offer please contact me by email or on aim. email: shodopandan@ AIM: bumblebeetunadan

Account for Sale

BuYiNg RuNeScApe AnCieNt PuRe!!!!

Account Information
    BuYiNg RuNeScApe AnCieNt PuRe!!!! 8) post if ya got anything

Account for Sale

WTT 70 BE Rogue,70 Warrior, 60 Shaman

Account Information
    Looking for a Horde Warrior on a US Server with transfer up...must have decent pvp gear, can care less about tanking gear. Heres a quick look on the characters gear wise.. 70 Blood Elf Rogue: Epic Pvp Gear Pieces of Warlord Gear Flying Mount Epic Ground Mount x2 1200 unused Arena Points 7k unused Honor Points 70 Tauren Warrior: Pieces of Warlord Gear 365 Herbalist Flying Mount Epic Ground Mount 400g Some Arena Points About 4k Honor Points 60 Orc Shaman: 6/8 pieces of T2 Epic Mount Message me or email me at mazzjunior2003@ for details.

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 hunter[horde]

Account Information
    want to trade my 70 hunter hes on a pvp server 5 epic ground mounts and flying mount he has 12000 honor points and has a 2v2 and a 3v3 arena team has 641 arena points gear is assorted in pre BC epics and BC blues and epics he owns in pvp gets first in the charts everytime and has Alot of BG marks from every BG he crits like crazy also has a 62 shammy with epic mount and PRE BC epics tier 2 38 rogue and a 36 warrior im mainly looking for a horde rogue/warrior/warlock/ no mages or hunter please or i will consider any DPS classes for more info contact me: Email:jonjon1293@ AIM:jonjon120193 thanks hope to trade with you serious traders only

Account for Sale

Probably the BEST geared characte on here, US pvp, LOOK IN!!

Account Information
    over 25+ level 70 epics. full tank set, full dps set including gorehowl and aldori legacy defender. tank set i have 15114 health w/ shout and 15894 armor. dps set i have 1994 AP with shout. epic ground(horse and talbulk) and reg flyer. exalted w/ kurenai, aldor and sha'tar, close to exalted w/ lower city and cen exp. MS crits for 4k and executes as high as 7.2k. this is a FANTASTIC warrior and too hard to pass up. im mainly looking for a rogue or druid. and EPIC FLYING MOUNT OR EPIC FLYING FORM IS LOOKED HIGHLY UPON. must have equal or slightly lesser(or greater) gear and i would really really really really want an epic flying mount, or at least 4.5kgold. the warrior is a 375 herbalist and 355 enchanter(soon to learn sunfire enchant). has ALLLLL heroic keys, kara attuned(obviously) and very close to being attuned for the eye. you can contact me at xStafenx on aim, thats the only way. please dont waste my time, serious offers only. SCAMMERS BEWARE i have dealt with 3 scammers so far. 1 successfully scammed me(recall) the second scammed me, i found out age, gender, phone number, address, neighbors addresses, city, state, ip address. the 3rd scammer i got the pw recalled and he logged off. i have sq/a, email in my name, and phone in my name, as must you, scammers, you really do not want to f**k with me.

Account for Sale

WTT 62 UD warrior

Account Information
    i have a 62 undead warrior that i would like to trade for any 60+ horde on pvp server, does not have to have BC

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 60 Horde warrior. EU

Account Information
    I want to trade my warrior. It got 2 epics, the other stuff is rare. I want to trade for: Shaman Paladin Warlock Priest Druid Mage Rogue Hunter For more info contact me here. My is [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT My US account for similar EU account

Account Information
    I'm looking to trade my US account for a similar EU account. I have 6 chars over level 40: 68 Dwarf Male Priest - Moonrunner (PVE) - Geared with great blues, holy dps spec with amazing blue healing gear aswell - 450gold roughly - Normal lvl 40 mount 60 Gnome Warlock - Moonrunner (PVE) - All epics from MC/BWL/PVP/AQ etc.. I have 1 blue item equipped and thats a wand. The rest are epix. Epic Mount, about 20g atm... Demonology//Destro Build 60 Gnome Mage - Aman'Thul (PVE) - A few MC epics and the rest are +spell dmg blues. Frost Spec, Epic Mount, about 50g I think. 48 Gnome Rogue - Moonrunner (PVE) all blues I think, combat spec. 42 Gnome Rogue - Gurubashi (PVP) Assassination Build 40 N/E Hunter - Moonrunner (PVE) Survival Spec. I'm not really fussed about the chars under 60 but I want to trade for an EU account with 2 or 3 chars over lvl 55 at least. [Contact me for Armory Links.]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.