Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    wtt 65 mage, 60 pally, 60 warrior for...

Account Information
    want to trade my 65 gnome mage (not transferable atm) and 60 dwarf paladin (transferable) on same accoutn and same pvp realm. i would like a lvl 70 and that is why im willing to throw in a lvl 60 orc warrior on a pve realm, seperate account obviously but it isnt bc activated. i am also willing to throw in a steam account with tons of games if it has flying mount. would like alliane transferable but whatever is good. e-mail: sinister_squirl@mchsi aim: squirlvice Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTB iRO accounts

Account Information
    prefferably a stalker or high lvl rogue id like it to be female but its ok if its not if u have any iro accounts to sell for real life money contact me at AIM: habitat8502 E-Mail: dnxvicious@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Dranei Hunter for 60+ horde

Account Information
    70 Dranei Hunter is on Bloodhoof US PVE Server, transferable

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 64 LOCK, US PVP

Account Information
    US PVP, CAN BE XFERED JUNE 22ND, HAS TIME ON IT UNTIL THEN looking for a Mage/warrior must be lvl 60+ and on us pvp

Account for Sale

WTS: lvl 77 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT WITH 85 RANGE AND 80 MAGE

Account Information
    RSGP is only accepted for payment method. Buy It Now Price: 10M (10,000,000) Account stats/picture of proof of ownership: Account history: I've played for 4 years and this is an account I created a few years ago, that has a arrows, bows and other items. I do not have enough info to cancel recoveries, I do have member info and old passwords. Also old and current recoveries, which I will tell. Contact info: My is Boots_Malone_pker@ and my aim is colonelmustard50. Offer/bid away.

Account for Sale

WTB 60+ PVP BE Pally

Account Information
    Hey i am looking for a 60+ BE pally on a pvp us server, with xfer up or close to it. Looking to spend up to 200 dollars. Email me at bigpimpn2359@aol Looking to buy one by tonight.

Account for Sale

Powerleveling 100% safe and free! legit!!! 60+ US realms

Account Information
    Hello, I just started my small powerleveling team with my classmates. If you have a lvl 60+, we can give you Free leveling for advertisment. We will leave more gold to u when the order is complete. Feel free to pm or email us. For me to gain enough rep with new people, I will be open for small leveling for free for these next few days and it applies for everyone. If you need 1 -3 lvls' free, tell me and I can help you. If you have lvl 70 characters, we can rent it paying you 8$ per day. Paid Services : If u want powerlevel for the lvl 60 down or honor ,profession,just contact with our aim: oggameservers For the deals above,we can promise 100% safe. No bot all lvls are done by our hands. You can check the status any time asking us. You can also watch the levelers in the game. If you need,we can arrange US workers or US IP to level your character. We won't talk in the game, If there is any problems we do full compensation. I am paypal verified and have lots of feedback. Please feel free to contact us If you have any questions. Thanks!

Account for Sale

• WTB 58+ Gnome PVP Server •

Account Information
    I would like to buy a 58+ gnome on a pvp server Email me what you got [email protected] Thank you

Account for Sale

WTT TROLL HUNTER

Account Information
    want to trade my 70 hunter hes on a pvp server 5 epic ground mounts and flying mount he has 12000 honor points and has a 2v2 and a 3v3 arena team has 641 arena points gear is assorted in pre BC epics and BC blues and epics he owns in pvp gets first in the charts everytime and has Alot of BG marks from every BG he crits like crazy also has a 62 shammy with epic mount and PRE BC epics tier 2 38 rogue and a 36 warrior im mainly looking for a horde rogue/warrior/warlock/ no mages or hunter please or i will consider any DPS classes for more info contact me: Email:jonjon1293@ AIM:jonjon120193 thanks hope to trade with you serious traders only

Account for Sale

WTB or have 30+ horde druid.......from PvP server

Account Information
    im looking for a tauren druid.... any spec is fine.....perferably feral spec any lvl 30+ is fine if interested contact: tdruid1117@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.