Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 NE priest for 69or70 (H) mage/rogue/lock

Account Information
    i am looking for a mage, rogue, or warrior to trade for gear doesnt really matter just has to be a on pvp US relm and MUST be horde priest is currently 17/44/0 holy spec with 950+ healing email me at syked_@

Account for Sale

350 MIL ON RUNESCAPE FOR SALE!!! $7 ea mil

Account Information
    i am about to sell my phat and i will be selling about 350mil mil for 7 australian dollars ea, get your order in early as thats cheap and real, you will be sending money first this is no scam you will relise after 2-3 trades when people can reasure you, and i will show you the phat or money if u need me to cheers j closter email me on: tubalurd@ with how much you want, when you want it dont ask just to look as it is a no i am with Paypal, and nothing else so make sure you have paypal first.. Cheers

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UNDEAD PRIEST

Account Information
    I am looking for an alliance mage/paladin/druid/shaman with gear equal to mine. A little about my priest on Kelthuzad (US-Pvp) has 375 tailoring and enchanting full primal mooncloth set including 1678 healing and 118mp5 unbuffed. has tier 4 gloves for dps set. staff of infinite misteries. boots of foretelling. glad wand. 827 spell damage without shadoweave. you could always go shadoweave. has 1700 arena points and 14.5k honor points is exalted with shat'tar, cenarion expedition, caverns of time. and revered with lower city , scryers and thrallmar. almost exalted with all of those. has 4 epic land mounts and 100 of each bg mark. has regular flying mount. fully exalted with violet eye and in the bank is over 500g of mats. including 11 void crystals and 76 arcane dust, 45 greater planar essence. 3 of each primal. please contact me on aim = cubanhombre12

Account for Sale

WTT [H] 70 ROGUE/70 MAGE, FOR [A] PALADIN OR DRUID

Account Information
    Hello I have a 70 Rogue and a 70 Mage, Horde, US PVP LF 70 PALADIN, or DRUID [A] preferably, Transfer has to be up by June 20, only looking for at least all blues, and at least 5 epics, Arena Points are a big plus, and a good Arena team. You can reach me by email at nberghane@comcast, or AIM at nberg13

Account for Sale

WTS Entire WoW Account Details inside

Account Information
    Alright I have 4 major characters that are worth mentioning, all alliance. I have been playing WoW since launch and im just through with it all. If you buy the account I WILL SEND YOU THE CDS. As well as the account name and password and secret question obviously. I am very very done with WoW and have no intention of playing it after I sell the account. We can speak on the phone about payment, delivery etc./deep breath here are the details... Server: West Coast PvP Ner'Zhul (Alliance) Important Characters: 70 Hunter and 70 Shaman Let me detail my gem of a shaman first... she has a A LOT of gear for all specializations elemental/enhancement/restoration. She was primarily restoration and therefore her BEST set of gear is healing with her elemental close second. Her Enhancement gear is so/so deffintely a good start, but it also can be improved. My shaman is Elemental at the moment and her spec changes her stats so what I put down for her resto stats is VERY close to what it would be if she was resto, but may not be 100%. Respec would cost 50g and I dont want to waste the potential buyers gold. Restoration Basic Stats: 7k Hitpoints 9k Mana 121 Mana per 5 (I believe) +1434 Healing (could be more) You can look up all of the gear listed below at wowhead Itallic writing is Gems or enchants placed on the gear. Bold is the item slot. Underline is a section heading. Her Gear: Head: Metallic Headband of Simm'onz Neck: Emberspur Talisman Shoulder: Cyclone Shoulderpads +5mp5 enchant, Gems: (2) + 9healing and 2mp5 gems Back: Cloak of Whispering Shells Chest: Void Slayer's Tunic +6mp5 Shirt: N/A Tabard: Green Trophy Tabard of the Illidari Wrist: Primal Surge Bracers +30 healing Weapon: Hand of Eternity +81 Healing Shield: Crystal Pulse Shield +12 Intellect Relic: Totem of Spontaneous Regrowth Hands: Gloves of Centering Gems: +9 healing 2mp5, +11 healing 2mp5 Waist: Cord of Belief L: Cyclone Kilt +46 healing and 15 stamina Feet: Wavefury Boots Ring(1): Band of Halos Ring(2): Violet Signet (Revered) Trinket(1): Eye of Gruul Trinket(2): Heavenly Inspiration That is her basic restoration set up. She is an AMAZING healing machine. Most if not all of her gear is gemmed and enchanted (she is a jewel crafter herself). Her trade skills are as follows: Jewel Crafting 357/380 Mining 375/375 First aid 375/375 Riding 225/225 (Normaly flying mount, not epic) Her Elemental Basic Stats: 7k Hitpoints 8.5k mana 653 Nature Spell damage Spell crit: 13.80% (Closer to 30 with talents) Spell hit: 5.07% (more with talents) Spell Penetration: 20 93 Mp5 8745 amor Her Elemental gear: Head: Shamanistic Helmet of Second Sight +22 Spell Damage and 14 Spell Hit rating Gems (3) +7 damageNeck: Neck: Warp Engineer's Primastic Chain Shoulder: Gladiator's Mail Spaulders +13 Spell crit Gems +7 spell damage, +3 spell crit 4 spell damage Back: Cloak of the Black Void +20 spell penetration Chest: Imbued Netehrweave Robe Shirt: N/A Tabard: N/A Wrist: (She is wearing the same wrists as on her resto gear, they dont have any spell damage, I never got any good elemental bracers) Weapon: Starlight Dagger +40 Spell damage Shield: Dragonheart Flameshield +12 intellect Relic: Totem of the Void Hands: Gladiator's Mail Gauntlets +20 Spell damage Waist: Girdle of Living Flame Gems(2) +7 spell damage L: Molten Earth Kilt +25 Spell damage +15 stamina Feet: Windshear Boots Ring(1): Ring of Unrelenting Storms Ring(2): Skettis Band of the Vision Trinket(1): Xi'ri's Gift Trinket(2): Heavenly Inspiration (again, its great for regeneration) She is inredibly deadly in player vs. player combat, not only can she blow people up but she has awesome survivability. Enhancement: I'm not going to go through her entire list of enhancement gear just to save time, but I will throw this out there, she has a lot of blues and even a great dagger called Blade of the Unrequited. One other thing is she has 1208 arena points which is enough to buy a great offhand weapon or you could save and get a good mainhand. she has other weapons in the bank so its all up to you. If you want more details here and you have serious interests in this shaman I will give them to you via cell phone. Reputation: She has great rep with most major factions, and ill post some of the main ones below. These are the major factions I find important so if you are interested about others please just ask. Bold is for a faction or city. Underline is for a heading. Itallics show how far along for some reputation. Alliance: Ironforge: Revered Stormwind: Exalted Darnassus: Revered Exodar: Exalted Gnomeregan Exiles: Revered Outland: Cenarion Expedition: Revered over halfway to exalted Honor Hold: Honored Halfway to revered Kurenai: Revered Consortium: Honored almost halfway to revered Netherwing Neutral Ogri'la Neutral 25 rep from friendly Shattrath City: Lower City: Honored almost halfway to revered The Scryers: Honored halfway to revered The Sha'tar: Revered Sha'tari Skyguard: Friendly Other Keepers of Time: Revered Violet Eye: Revered almost halfway to exalted She has some decent rep as you can see, room for improvement, but its good. Wrap-up: This is a lot of information to take in, well maybe its not, it was a lot to type for this one character, so im going to make another post with my hunter's information and then one to wrap it all up and include information of my 2 other major characters. IF YOU ARE INTRESTED... please post here with a follow up email to confirm at SoccerDrew0523@cs Thank you for your time, I will be working on the other posts.

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl 60 Undead Rogue US PVP Transfer available

Account Information
    Im looking to trade my level 60 undead rogue for a tauren warrior or gnome warrior on a US PVP server. Must be at least level 58. Heres a link to him. ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Smolderthorn&n=Brickroad BC is already on the account and he will come with 400 gold. He has 3 epic ground mounts. Also has finkles skinner and zulian slicer so you can have much higher skinning skill then normal. There are 3 or 4 level 30-40 alts on the account as well. His Transfer has never been used so feel free to transfer him anywhere. Email me at Nissanspecv04@ for any questions please. Im also on AIM at Shadowedge2025. Thanx.[/url]

Account for Sale

WTT 70(H) Druid/Lock/Rogue for 70 Shaman/Warlock/Hunter

Account Information
    70 Druid with kara epic healing and decent TBC blue feral gear with a few epics. ALso has 70 lock with 850 Spell damage and 70 rogue with decent gear Get me at cha0s341 or jwaters05@ or leave your info here.

Account for Sale

selling lvl 78 awesome stats!

Account Information
    i will be selling my lvl 78 skiller email me at twitch2000@AOL if you want the trade will go like this ill get on my other account and trade you for the money during the trade ending as we both accpet i will send you the password this account goes for 3.5mil if you want to you can offer items ok thank you enjoy buying!

Account for Sale

wts 2 half epic accounts

Account Information
    wts 2 half epic accounts a warrior and a paladin but 1 problem is that recent scam attempts have made my paypal locked and only accepting alternative methods so if ud like communicate and work out another payment method im all ears if u have aim jainfamous or email is jaid281@ thats also my messenger ii also prefer over the phone convo so we can clear up anything so ya hit me up via contact methods and get more info on toons

Account for Sale

WTS 70 UD Rogue

Account Information
    70 UD rogue on pvp server. full assasination gear with 2 gladiator epics. 3 epic ground and regular flyer. on pvp server. xfer up in july. 375 jc/ 375 minig. easy gold . $325. quitting wow after sold paypal verified only. aim dg4858

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.