Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS/WTT 70 (H) Druid, and 62 (A) Rogue

Account Information
    Level 70 Druid, Kara Keyed. has some epics and TBC Blues, rogue has many epics and tbc blues but the epics are Raid/BG epics from before tbc I will REQUIRE Phone to Phone Conversation, and stuff if u wanna get in touch with me my number is 606-416-7600 my email is DonnyDarkko_1991@ i am online

Account for Sale

WTS 65 UD rogue

Account Information
    i want to sell my account that has a lvl 65 UD rogue. Hes on a PvP server ( Eu magtheridon ) has epic mount 200g+ in backpack and about 150g+ in the items i have in the bank .... here is the link to armory ://armory.wow-europe/#character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Inactive i would like for him 125 Euros or the best offer contact me on random_slaby@ or on mess ( the id is the same as the mail)

Account for Sale

WWT 70 resto druid w/ many high level alts

Account Information
    I'm a 70 resto druid (aliance) w/ many kara epics and gladiator epics i also have some bg epics. The rest of my gear is blue from instances and heroic instances. I have a 64 pally 60 hunter 56 warlock and 37 rogue. Looking for 70 mage/rogue, they must be on us server aliance with x-fer up (mines up) i would also like them to have 2 professions with 325 skill or up. Dont reply if your full greens i would like you to have mainly blues and some epics here and there if you can. If you have better gear your welcome to reply as well.

Account for Sale

WTT EPic Blood Elf Paladin US PvP transfer Up! 2/5 Gladiator

Account Information
    70 Female Blood Elf Paladin US PvP server with transfer up Has 2/5 Gladiator gear Has epic gear from Karazan with +1480 healing (pve gear) Over +1350 in PvP healing gear Has EPic 2h Dispair sword Has epic 1h tanking weapon exellent gear for all 3 specs Looking for the following: Female Night Elf or Human Warrior / Priest /Rogue Female Human Warlock Gnome Warrior Dwarf rogue Any draenei May consider trades for Blood Elf Priest / Warlock / Rogue Will also trade for gold on Deathwing server WIll sell for 450 (verified Paypal only please) AIM me at wowaholic007

Account for Sale

selling runescape level 97 account

Account Information
    this account is a good money maker with over 1000 total and is a good pker i am looking for real money

Account for Sale

wtt full epic H druid us pvp xfer up

Account Information
    wtt my full epic tauren druid for any class. depending on gear 3000 AP in cat form 29k armor in bear form 15000 in bear form 32%crit in cat form full gladiator full epic healing gear aim is gamaneee dont bother aiming me if your all blues

Account for Sale

Gametime Exploit

Account Information
    after years of observing and studying game card codes, I recently found out an exploit which allows you to add another 2 months to your WoW account. You can do this as many times as you want. ONLY USE IT AFTER YOUR TIME HAS RUN OUT! How to do it: 1. Go to wow account management: ://wow-europe/account/ 2. Log in and go to payment method: add game card 3. Unplug internet. (not needed, were just doing this for IP refresh) 4. Enter the following code: 5434-5AK293-KLFK3-343235-5697 5. Click submit (and plug your internet back in at the same time.) This code was made for developers to test their credit system back in the beta. It is still there You can do this as many times as you want. ONLY USE IT AFTER YOUR TIME HAS RUN OUT! Use it fast before they fix it

Account for Sale

WTS WOW ACC COH ACC AND STUFF

Account Information
    K I want to sell Level 61 Warrior Horde Tauren. Mostly Blues and greens with 2 epics. 200g Im selling for 100$ comes with many alts including 40 Bloodelf Paladin. Im selling a lvl 32 City of heroes account Blaster thatll be about 50-100$ inbetween there Also I have a LOTRO activation Key im selling for 30$ ))) enjoy Aim-Pimpdruma159 Email-kirariepimp@

Account for Sale

WTT my 70 dwarf paladin and 41 draeni mage

Account Information
    My paladin is on the server alterac mountains and can be transferred. check armory for name mightydblock if u want to see his gear 1111 plus healing and 2275 arena points currently on him to spend for whatever 5 kara pieces gladiator gloves 5/8 judgement from 60 and 400+ gold would sell for 500 plus easy but i want a new char...send me and email at goalee95@aol or jus post a reply if interested...i want another 70 any server with good gear

Account for Sale

selling level 109 !

Account Information
    hello everybody! my friends were telling me about this website. I quit runescape , and they want my money.So im going to give it to them. HAHA so the name is dianam stats: ATT:80 STR:87 DEF:96 HP:99! RANGE:99! MAGE:85 prayer:79 there some of the good stats..just post on here if your interested?! or im me on aim LILg1mbi13 thank you and have a great day! :lol:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.