Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Amazing level 123 main! 99 atk, str, def, hp!

Account Information
    I am selling my level 123 RuneScape main account. Some major stats are 99 strength, attack, defense, and hit points. Also with 94 mage and 91 range he owns in wild, or duel arena. This is a very fun player to use and can make more money then you can imagine. Also 85 slayer!! Yes!! That means you can kill abyssal demons for abby whips!! This is a great player, 0 black marks, no bans or offenses, and perfect player! Also friends on ZEZIMA’S list!! I am using an MM and also bid starts at 10m. Must buy in Rs2 gp. No recoveries or bank pin, Sorry I have pictures I just dont know how to upload them. My aim is bigaldude22 you can talk to me and I can give them to you from there.

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 80 RUNE PURE PICTURES INSIDE!!

Account Information
    63 ATT NEARLY 80 STR 45 DEF 52 PRAY-SMITE-EASY WHIPS 55 MAGE OWNAGE PKER QUESTS DONE: FREMMY TRIALS LOST CITY MONKEY MADNESS MOST OF RECIPE FOR DISASTER POST OFFERS HERE RUNESCAPE CASH ONLY OR TALK TO ME ON MESSENGER BRUNOKESKE@ PICTURES UNDER

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Undead Rogue PvP US Mannoroth

Account Information
    Info: Armory: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Xerxez Check Armory for gear/rep etc. Keyed for Kara, Auchindoun/CoT/Tempest Heroic. Attuned for MC/BWL and just needs UBRS boss for Ony. Epic ground normal flying. 1700 gold atm. I am looking for a 70 Tauren Warrior mainly. Has to be on US PvP with xfer up (my xfer is up). Any other offers just post here if you wanna reach me via E-mail it is: prophecyofah@

Account for Sale

SELLING A 99 MAGE ACCOUNT

Account Information
    I AM SELLING TO SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY SELLING FOR USD AKA UNITED STATES CASH YOU CAN PAY TO MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT COMBAT LVL 102 WITH 10M IN CASH AND ITEMS (WHIP, FULL ARHIMS,ALL POTIONS, 1K SHARKS AND TONS OF PKING RUNES 3M CASH DESERT TREASURE,MONKEY MADNESS,HORROR FROM THE DEEP, ETC... STATS: 99 MAGE 95 FLETCH 85 ATT 84 STR 79 DEF 84 RANGE 52 PRAYER LOOKING FOR CASH ONLY!!! MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS BAK12HEAT@AOL

Account for Sale

110 lvl Rs Account with 99 prayer, 1800+total, Phat set

Account Information
    Hi I am selling 110 Level runescape account for real life money. This account has 110 Combat with 1800+ Total and 99 PRAYER! All stats 70+ ! In bank party hat set, some full rune sets (50+) lots of runes (300k waters, 130k fires etc.) Some barrows armors/whips/d weapons/pk stuff. Here's pics of stats and half bank! IM ONLY LOOKING FORR REAL LIFE MONEY I accept payment only via Paypal. If you want to know more information about this account just e-mail me [email protected]. Thanks

Account for Sale

Xerxez - 70 Undead Rogue - US PvP Mannoroth

Account Information
    Armory: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Xerxez Check Armory for gear/rep etc. Keyed for Kara, Auchindoun/CoT/Tempest Heroic. Attuned for MC/BWL and just needs UBRS boss for Ony. Epic ground normal flying. 1700 gold atm. I am looking for a 70 Tauren Warrior mainly. Has to be on US PvP with xfer up (my xfer is up). Any other offers just post here if you wanna reach me via E-mail it is: prophecyofah@

Account for Sale

WTS 60 [A] Human Paladin PvE Transferable

Account Information
    All offers will be considered. Armory Link: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Khaz+Modan&n=Sirek Either Respond Here or Email me at: Loonybin335@cox ~Thanks

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 Alliance Gnome Mage US PvE

Account Information
    Looking to trade a lvl 70 alliance gnome mage. Many epic items from Karazhan as well as PvP epics. Account also includes 68 NE Rogue, 62 UD Warlock, 51 Tauren Shaman, 36 NE Warrior. Looking for lvl 65+ Alliance Shaman. Gear is not an issue, must be transferrable to PvE server.

Account for Sale

Looking to trade Wow gold of keys

Account Information
    I have a ton of gold on diffrent servers cant find the people who were trading keys for gold..If you see this im me.. aim:sw3will

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape level 102 and 125

Account Information
    Hi there. I have been playing Runescape for over 3 years now and am 19 years old. I have decided to quit after some serious thinking and forget about playing altogether. I am selling a level 125 RS account and 102. For both of them, I want real-life cash. Read below for information and prices. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The level 125: Minimum Price Wanted - £1.5k+ The account has the Fire Cape, Barrow Gloves and 187QP's. Some of the accounts top stats are: 99 Crafting 85+ Smith 94+ Mage 85+ Range 85+ Slayer 82+ Herblore Screenshot: ://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5725/loloe5.png (click on link) Some of the accounts top equipment is: 1 Santa Full Guthans Full Veracs Full Dharoks Full Ahrims 10k+ Cooked Sharks Amulet of Fury And much more! Payment: The account has Secret Questions and a BANK PIN, but read on to find out why I activated them. I refuse to use PayPal due to the fact that people could charge back so I will only accept Cheques. In my opinion, its a safer way and can be just as fast. This is the way I hope to do the transaction: 1) Me and someone else agrees on a price for the account they are buying (must be trusted buyer) 2) I show a OFFICAL MM that I OWN that account IN-GAME (but he/she has to promise not to tell anyone else) 3) The MM tells the buyer that I own the account, the buyer sends out the cheque. 4) Once I receive the cheque, I give the buyer the username and password. 5) I put the cheque into my bank. Once it clears and it is in my bank, I give the Secret Questions and BANK PIN (including old passwords, etc) to the buyer. 6) Transaction complete. Everyone then should be happy. NOTE: Do MM's exist on here? The level 102: Minimum Price Wanted - £250+ The account has the Fire Cape, Steel Gloves and 118QP's. Some of the accounts top stats are: 99 Cooking 75+ Slayer 70+ Prayer 85+ Fishing 75+ Construction Some people may think the price is slightly too high but 75+ Construction and 99 Cooking cost over 50M alone. Screenshot: ://img262.imageshack.us/img262/729/102pr3.png (click on link) The account has almost nothing decent on it. Except a few potions, planks, etc. Payment: Same situation as the level 125. Read above if unsure. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You still think I could scam, but I see no scammer giving out his home address, phone number and full name. Any queries or questions? Post here or PM me via here. You can also catch me on (or e-mail me) at dazo2k6@[h]otmail.co.uk.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.