Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 62 Priest for 58+ Warlock (US PVP - Horde)

Account Information
    I would like to trade my 62 Undead priest for a 58+ warlock w/ BC. Undead Male Priest Epic Mount PVP US Server, xfer is up 1 1/2 months prepaid for Warlock's xfer must be up and must have BC. Contact info: xfire=synystrgates AIM=synystrgates =synystrgates@comcast EMail=synystrgates@comcast Thank you!

Account for Sale

WTS 62 undead priest - WoW US PVP

Account Information
    Looking to sell my account. I'm the original owner. I can include the cd keys. The transfer is down. The account still has over a month of play time. Female undead priest on lightninghoof rppvp US server. Yes, I know, its an rppvp, but no one rp's on it lol. I accept paypal and when the money clears I will gladly send the login info+cd keys+ SQ and SA. Would trade for another account with horde druid on pvp server transfer ready. email srevok@ for any other info. The account also comes with 600g and she has her epic mount. Thanx

Account for Sale

WTB (A) EPIC- level geared Warlock, or Rogue- Details inside

Account Information
    Hello All, I am looking to pay a good price for a WELL EPIC Kara-gladiator geared Alliance Rogue or Warlock. My guidelines are as follows- The char MUST have the Xfer available The Char MUST be on a pvp server the char MUST have some Epic quality gear Must be a rogue or Warlock- MALE You also need to have the secret word for the account. I will pay a very very good price if anyone has this for sale.. Email me at Computermilk@ or AIM me at Computermilk

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 100 main, 85 mage and dragon gloves!

Account Information
    Selling my lvl 100 main. Has no recovs,no bank pin and has gilded helm dds d helm beserker and warrior if it matters. he has done dt and has gloves up to dragon. and he doesnt have any member so bare with me. Im starting his bid at 3m and a/w at 6m. Thank you! my is highest offer is 4m pimpwhoresince1994@ We will use official mm or 50/50. I will not pay for mm as i am the seller. It was meant for it to be on sythe:p are there mm's on this forum also?

Account for Sale

VG |PVP| Level 50 Dreadknight / 35 Carpenter, 25 cleric Alt.

Account Information
    50 DK - Account has over 200 gold. Able to make t4 Boats which sell for very nice. Has the best 2hander in the game at the moment. T5 horse, best horse in the game. 25 Cleric - Very twinked out, great class to pvp with friends on. This character is on Varking team PVP server. Looking to sell or trade for a higher end eq2 character.

Account for Sale

ADVICE NEEDED LOST FLYFF ACCOUNT WITH 200$ WORTH OF STUFF

Account Information
    this is how it started i tradded a FLYFF acocunt for the runescape account everything was fine till i made it member on that same day and when i was about to log in my password has been changed it wasent on the same day but it was long enought to where he could change recover questions and i havent played runescape till today when i got back home from vacation so i have made a payment im member and someone is playing on my new acocunt which i traded for a lvl 75 psykeeper on FLYFF and i cant even get onto my bank in FLYFF cause he changed it and i woul dlike some help here please i know tradeing runescape accounts is wrong but i at least want the runescape acocunt or my flyff acocunt bank pass cause it has over 200 dollars worth of stuff on there i had to buy from gpatato shop on FLYFF and im ok with him haveing the flyff acccount al l i really want is the rs account but he scammed me out of all i had and right now i just really want the rs account cause i worked on it a littel anyway this is my message reply as soon as you find out anything thx

Account for Sale

WTS GODly gnome mage 4 rs $$

Account Information
    Hello guys, I'm selling my GODLY geared gnome mage on a Pve server , transfer is up in 3 week. He is currently sitting with epix pvp gear ( 3 piece gladiator). He got 10k HP UNBUFFED!!! with 816 frost and fire dmg. In pve gear i got Full epix too . full spellfire , spellstrike set and more. Sitting at 1014 fire dmg in pve gear. He also got 2 primal might and 400g to do what ever you want with . He got 3 epic ground mount and 1 normal flying mount. IF you are a serious trader , ill show you the mage in game. I'm looking for RUNESCAPE MONEY ( about 20-30M) Leave your here , ill message you back.

Account for Sale

Selling A Very Good Pure!

Account Information
    Hey, I'm selling my pure, if you would like to buy, e-mail me at... MrAccountTrader@ Stats - Attack - 72 Strength - 84 Defence - 2 Range - 72 Prayer - 52 Magic - 94 HP - 74 ++++++++ Many Good Non-Combat Stats (Total Level is 1094) *!* COMBAT LEVEL - 76 *!* If you are interested, please e-mail me at... MrAccountTrader@

Account for Sale

WTT NE DRUID PVP SERVER

Account Information
    Would like to trade a 70 NE druid on a pvp server US. He is decent geared. He would be ready for a Xfer on june 28th. Looking for a 68-70 warrior alliance on pvp server. XFER MUST BE AVAILBLE.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Alliance Hunter (xfer up, top blues+more) for Horde.

Account Information

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.