Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 NE Rogue and 60 Hunter

Account Information
    So I MIGHT want to trade my account if I can get exactly what I am looking for. Here is what I have: 70 Night Elf Male Rogue. Two epic land mounts, one flying mount. 5/8 tier 3. Attuned for Kara. Has some boots from there. And a 60 hunter. Not that great of gear, but can be fixed easily with a quick leveling through the outlands. Both on US PvE. Here is what I want: Male ONLY. Alliance ONLY. Human ONLY. Classes I am looking for are Mage or Warrior. Must be 70. Must have flying mount. Must be attuned for Kara. If you have a 70 Warrior/Mage with a 60+ Warrior/Mage on the same account, I will put extra consideration into your trade. If you have something you think I might be interested in, here is how you can contact me. AIM: joshwachaos : decembers_end@ EMAIL: joshwa.chaos@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Rogue for 70 Warrior (Will also consider Druids)

Account Information
    I want to trade my level 70 UD Rogue for a level 70 Warrior on EU PvP. The Rogue has three epic swords; Blinkstrike, Vindicator's Brand, and Gladiator's Swiftblade. All three swords are enchanted with either Crusader or +15 Agility. Armor wise, it has Epic gloves, boots and bracers. The character is transferable in 2 short months. I would like a level 70 Warrior, preferable with some Epics. The character has to be transferable within 2 weeks of gametime. Horde only. Druids with good gear will also be considered. Reach me at ; burnin156@ -Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT: (A) Druid to go Horde... Must be 70!!!!

Account Information
    Wanting to trade my 70 night elf druid for 70 horde. Friends in real life play horde and it's time for me to switch. Must be us pvp. Has 70 blue's/purples feral gear. Also has nice resto/balance in case of respec. 2 epic grounds and 1 reg flying. Keyed for kara with some epics from there. Talbuk Mount, send me a message for more info. Interested in horde... Druid Shaman Warrior Rogue Pally Hunter MUST BE US PVP Email is jsl1288@aim and AIM is jsl1288.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD Rogue (Epic Flying Mount, PvP Non-Transferable)

Account Information
    I have a level 70 Male Undead Rogue on a pvp server non transferable. I am keyed for Karazhan. My current spec is 35 / 5 / 21. I have 206 Gold, but like I said Epic Flying mount, as well as epic walking mount. I also have a 60 undead mage and a 29 troll priest twink with +300 healing in healing set, 3190 mana in int set, and 183 spirit in mana regen set. My current gear for my rogue consists of random blues and a few epics. The most notable ones are: -Shoulderpads of Assassination -Leggings of Assassination -Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation (Epic Gloves from Karazhan) My weapons: (Swords / Maces / Fists) -Vindicator's Brand (Epic Sword from Exalted with Aldor) -Blackout Truncheon -Revenger My Weapons: (Daggers) -Whispering Blade of Slaying -Twin-Bladed Ripper Im currently looking for any class at the moment (preferably horde) must be on a pvp server and must be level 70 unless your a blood elf. An epic flying mount would be nice as well (but isnt required) so I dont have to farm all the gold again. You can reach me at " pxphrozen@ " or my aim screen name " AWJaq006 " and hopefully ill be available. Serious offers only please. Thanks

Account for Sale

WTT EPIC 70 gnome rogue

Account Information
    im looking to trade my gnome rogue its lvl 70 attuned for kara and has 5 epic and the rest blues it is a dagger spec right now i also have 2 really good sword in my bank in one of the top raiding guilds on the server also have a 29 twink on teh account its a hunter looking to trade for anything horde 68+ on a PVP server Aim=XxGameOverManxX

Account for Sale

US PVP, WTT epic lock for epic rogue/druid

Account Information
    I have 1k spell damage, 3 blues, bracer, 1 trinket and wand. Transfer is not up until August 17, I'm looking for a horde druid with almost same gear as me and transfer has to be up. Don't pst if you have blues. My aim lalalucho1500 or jjackaman@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Hunter+70 Rogue, awesome account look inside

Account Information
    Hey, I'm looking to trade my account that has both a 70 troll hunter and a 70 rogue on it. The hunter is keyed for kara and almost all heroic instances, and is in top quality blues with an epic neck from kara. He has an EPIC flying mount and is 375alch/353eng The rogue is also level 70 and kara keyed, with a normal flying mount and slightly lower quality blue gear. He has his normal flying mount and is 375herb/375alch. Both characters are on a pvp server with transfer available. WHat I am looking for is an account with a kickass level 70, pref a warlock but I will also consider any healing or tanking class. It is also a BIG plus if the account has another char of one of those classes in the low 60s. All chars must be horde and pvp with transfer ready. Epic mount is also a big plus as I am giving up my epic mount. contact me on aim name Hackulator or at Hackulator@ Sorry if the screenname is scary but I've had it over a decade

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warrior and a 70 Rogue ....

Account Information
    I have a 70 tauren warrior and a 70 orc rogue on the lethan pvp server us.. on another account i have a 68 shaman orc.... and a 70 mage femal human.... all with flying mounts except shaman... warrior account it has over 2500 gold and 35000 honor points... and over 230 marks mage account has over 1200 gold and a epic flying mount i wan't a 70 alliance character moeny dosnt matter just 70 email-yellowcardfreak001@ aim- ibreakn beni and is yellowcardfreak001

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Rogue(H) for ALLIANCE for 70Priest/Warrior/Mage

Account Information
    I would like to trade my level 70 Orc Rogue on a US PvP Server. The details are below as usual. Also I would like to note first that I will only trade for ALLIANCE characters on a US PvP or PvE Server. RPPvP is included in that. NO EU SERVERS. Sorry. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Faction: Horde Class: Rogue Race: Orc (yeah baby stun resist) Sex: Male Level: 70 Spec: Hemorrage (17/3/41) Server Type: US PvP Transfer Status: Down for another 2 Months, great reputation so far. Mounts: Ground- Epic .... Flying- Normal ============== [[[[ Stats ]]]] Strength: 139 Agility: 560 Stamina: 435 Armor: 2861 Dodge: 27.41% Attack Power: 1546 (unbuffed) Critical Strike Rating: 23.10% Hit Rating: 100 Health: 7,874 (unbuffed) ============== ** Each piece of gear below is a WORKING link to that piece of gear through Thottbot ** {{{{ GEAR }}}} Head: Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight ... +3 Agility and +4 Stamina; +3 Agility and +4 Stamina; +3 Critical Strike Rating and +4 Stamina ... Socket Bonus: +8 Attack Power Neck: Insignia of the Mag'hari Hero Shoulders: Shoulderpads of Assassination ... +3 Critical Strike Rating and +3 Strength; +3 Agility and +4 Stamina Cloak: Cloak of Malice ... +12 Agility (enchant) Chest: Mag'hari Scout's Tunic ... +6 Stats (enchant) Wrist: General's Leather Bracers ... +24 Attack Power (enchant) ... +14 Attack Power Hands: Gloves of Dexterous Manipulation ... +26 Attack Power (enchant) ... +6 Agility; +3 Critical Strike Rating and +4 Stamina ... Socket Bonus: +3 Critical Strike Rating Belt: Shadowstalker's Sash L: Leggings of Assassination ... +30 Stamina and +10 Agility (enchant) Feet: Zierhut's Lost Treads Ring 1: Ravenclaw Band Ring 2: Violet Signet Trinket 1: Riding Crop ... I've got others, but I just figured I'd list this one since most people like them. Trinket 2: Bladefist's Breadth Main Hand: High Warlord's Right Ripper ... +15 Agility (enchant) Off Hand: Latro's Shifting Sword ... +15 Agility (enchant) Range: Terminal Edge ============== >.< Critical Strikes >.< White Damage Hits: 350 - 550 White Damage Crits: 900 - 1100 Hemorrage Hits: 700 - 950 Hemorrage Crits: 1250 - 1400 Eviscerate Hits: 1500 - 1650 (5-point) Eviscerate Crits: 2850 - 3100 (5-point) ============== )()()( What I am looking for specifically!! )()()( ALLIANCE ONLY! Warrior (Any Race): a.) 60- All Pre-TBC Epic gear; Tier 2, Tier 2.5 or Tier 3 b.) 60-69- TBC Blues and Some Pre TBC Epics; Tier 2, Tier 2.5 or Tier 3 c.) 70- TBC Blues with one or two 70 Epics. ** 70 Warriors must have at least 10K health unbuffed (tanking gear) ** Priest (Any Race): a.) 60- All Pre-TBC Epic gear; Tier 2, Tier 2.5 or Tier 3 b.) 60-69- TBC Blues and Some Pre TBC Epics; Tier 2, Tier 2.5 or Tier 3 c.) 70- TBC Blues with one or two 70 Epics. ** Level 70 Priests must have at least +1250 Healing. ** ============== Contact Information: email: Juschillaxin06@ aim: daZedparty06 questions?: post replies or send an email ============== Also, I do know all the information regarding this account, as I am the ORIGINAL owner. I expect you to know and be able to do the following: 1.) Know Secret Question Answer. 2.) Able to change account email. 3.) Able to change account number. 4.) Able to use and talk in Ventrilo. (I have a server) ============== Thanks for taking the time reading my post, as for the characters I WANT, I currently only want the classes listed above in the post. I might change that later depending on my offers. Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTT 52 orc shaman

Account Information
    email-g0ldenfire@ and if that doesnt work use stadnick05@ or post here account is lvl 52 with a 29 Ne hunter and other various alts a few 10+ on a pve server he is an enhancement shaman and does great dps in groups if played right with his good weapons and has about 30g on him as of now and 300 skinning and no other profession. he has moslty blues few greens and epic lvl 50 pvp bracers with about 2k honor to spend still and hes in a good guild i also have all the info for the account i would like (out of 10) mage++++++ priest++++++ rogue+++++++ warrior+++ druid N/A hunter+++ warlock+++++ paladin++++ HORDE ONLY(all my friends are horde and i dont realy care for alliance) i would like to meet ingame with u and u can meet me too

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.