Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Runescape Hacks

Account Information
    Well you know there are alot of people posting E-mail adress for hack runescape and the story is all they're scanning in runescape server and found it. as far as i know the runescape web site's security is even better than FBI There is only one guy who is in control for the runescape lost acc. My friend was searching through the ! Mail address found this one called: [email protected] his name is called as Richard and he uses Visual Basic code For access RS2 pass subject doesn't matter but msg has to be Dim UserName As String Dim Pass As Integer UserName = "Your User Name" UserName = "You Victim's User Name" Pass = "Your Pass" me.mailing.send "TRANSFER_VB_TO_JAVA" remember to put your name and pas in the " " well, normally you don't need to use 2 user name, but the hack need to do it. the hack sometimes cost only in a matter of minute, maximum 3 hours

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Priest....

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 70 human priest. She has over 1200+ Healing and decent shadow gear for farming. 2 epic ground mounts/normal flying mount. High enchanting/tailoring (mooncloth spec). IM LOOKING FOR.... A level 70 ALLIANCE Mage...any race really Must have decent gear for 70...must have at least epic ground/normal flying mount and ALL ACCOUNT INFO or please dont waste your time. I am OO of this account so I have all the info as well. Email me at @ Oinhco777@ if interested in trading AIM - Destrukt19

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 124 1-20M WITH PICS L@@K STATS EVERTHING!~=]

Account Information
    HI I AM SELLING A LVL 124 FOR 20M OR OFFERS MY EMAIL IS SPARTIC4N@AOL here how we do the deal u get online i give u pin username ugive me half cash/then note u get 10minutes to change details and u will get first pass word and other info in case the account has been hacked /then u will log bak on give me rest of cash and if uhave questions fell free to eamil me at spartic4n@aol NOTE THE ACCOUNT HAS 23 DAYS MEMBER SHIP CREDIT LEFT THSI IS HOW WE ARE GOING TO DO THE DEAL Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Account for Sale

WTT (H) Rogue for (A) Paladin/Priest/Druid EU PVP

Account Information
    Want to trade my Blood Elf Rogue with good Kara pre gear.. Got Kara braces, Gladiators Offhand (Sword) PvP boots rest is blue, with 2 greenies amog the items.. Kara Key ofc. 3 heroic keys, almost 4 2 Epic Ground mounts 1 regular flying mount Looking for what topic says in order.. Maily looking for Ally (1)Paladin, (2)Priest, (3)Druid Must be transfable.. Must have all details for the account, including S/Q/A Drop by a priv msg or your email/, and ill contact you.. Best regards and summer lovin'

Account for Sale

BUIYNG LVL 115-120 RS ACC

Account Information
    PLEASE post here if you want to sell your acc, post with accs lvl, items, stats, and how mutch you want contact me on -> dakota_rocks_the_house@

Account for Sale

WTT 70UD rogue Or 70resto shaman for 70Belf paladin

Account Information
    So i want to change either of those 2 accounts for a belf paladin lvl 70 on EU servers the shamans acc has; 70shaman 62hunter 63 lock and some lowlvl alts all are horde Contact me in Pelihullu@

Account for Sale

WTT 64 WARRIOR, US PVP FOR 63+ MAGE

Account Information
    Looking for a US PVP 63+ Mage, horde or alliance does not matter my warrior has nice gear as well as an epic mount

Account for Sale

WTS Epic NE Druid EU PVP Xfer up

Account Information
    hello, I'm selling my Night Elf druid on Ahn'Qiraj EU server he is fully resto specced with 1700+ healing also has good feral kit wich gives(with the correct speccs): (Bear form): 18k hp 26k armor 42%dodge ('Cat form): 9k hp 6k armor 2500 AP 35%crit Also a balance kit wich has around 1100 Spell damage, 10k mana and 9k hp, around 34% spell crit chance. Most of the gear comes from Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon and heroic dungeons I won't post an armory link here because Blizzard checks these forums a lot but if you're interested, plz add me on : Hansen_Henk@ and I'll give you the info you need. I'm looking for serious buyers only that are willing to pay $250 USD for this account. (No trades) Hope to hear from someone soon Greetings Rivver

Account for Sale

WTT 70 epiced BE hunter! PVP US!

Account Information
    heyy i got 10 epics lvl 70 including epic bow and 350 engineering goggles ill giv u more info if interested xfer up in 1 day ahahah Aim: jimyyy123098 : your_mum_was_awesome@

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 100 Runescape acc

Account Information
    8m gp, RuneScape money. Name is Dagoldcrane, look him up in High Scores. For more info add me on ... nathan_scott_93@[/b]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.