Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Human Paladin w/ 5K arena points!

Account Information
    Human Female 70 Paladin - PvP Server - Transferable Gear: 4/5 Gladiator healing set, Karazhan healing epics (bracers, mace [shard], shield, boots, neckpiece, pants, rep ring), Heroic token cape. For Retribution the paladin has the Gladiator sword and two pieces of the retribution set (gloves/helm) as well as some heroic blues. Screenshots: ://img172.imageshack.us/img172/307/2v2gs5.jpg [2v2 Arena Gear] ://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6913/5v5dx3.jpg [5v5 Arena Gear] ://img507.imageshack.us/img507/1585/arenaxd4.jpg [5K Arena Points] ://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1875/professionsgw7.jpg [Professions: 372 Enchanting, 334 Mining] ://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5354/pvete9.jpg [PvE Gear] ://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3608/reputationqp8.jpg [Reputations with major factions] Paladin also has 5K arena points stored for the next season, so that from the start you can start dominating with the newest arena gear coming out. I am looking for serious offers only (at least $600). You can contact me through AIM: loothy46. I will update the highest bid.

Account for Sale

Looking for OGame Account

Account Information
    Hi, I'm looking to get an ogame account, preferably universe 11 but I'll look at all offers. If anyone is willing to offer their account please let me know. Thanks. email: silvam23@

Account for Sale

WTT tier 3/5 Orc Warrior Thaurrissin for 70 hunter or rogue.

Account Information
    Orc Warrior 3/5 tier 4 and many other epic, has a nice PVP gear. Server:Thaurrissian PVP Transfer Up. Im looking for decently geared 70 Hunter or Rogue. They must be Alliance and either of Frostmourne,Thaurissian, or Jubei thos server. Contact: -blake_scott_1_2@

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Accounts lvl 124 95 87 72 and a 63 pure

Account Information
    Selling Runescape Accounts lvl 124 (boee)lvl 95 (crazemaze24) lvl 87 (ro ja fusion) lvl 72 (owned u nab) lvl 63 pure mage and range (floppy drago) So if you would like any of them add me at zackmo34@ and i only take RUNESCAPE CASH OR ITEMS tTHANKS JT

Account for Sale

level 82 RS account 1000+ total level

Account Information
    ://i172.photobucket/albums/w1/LordRed565/Photo.png (NOTE: does not have members. But has some members skills trained) im asking for around $400 real money only pay through paypal only. has around 200k in items (almost full rune,dds) and 200k cash

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Accounts Last Chance 124 95 87 72 63

Account Information
    This is the final post im selling runescape accounts lvl 124 name is boee and lvl 95 is crazemaze24 and lvl 87 is ro ja fusion lvl 72 owned u nab and 63 name is floppy drago. floppy drago is pure magic and range. Thanks JT I only take Runescape cash or items

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 UD ROGUE- 3 Kara Epics - 1 Gladiator Dagger

Account Information
    Hey guys, going to college next sept, in desperate need of cash to pay for tution. Rogue is on pvp bleeding hollow server, has Gladiator's Shiv (mongoose) and The Riftmaker (+15 Agility ) 3 Kara Epics, rest are assasintion gear. Currently has 885 arena points and 7800 honor points. Flying mount and epic riding mount. 365/375 Enchanting and maxed herbalism. +1500 ATK POWER If interested email kingofkongz@ or add me on and we can make a deal and meet in game. Aim- Kingofpokerx

Account for Sale

WTT the BEST geared WARRIOR on , US PvP LOOK INSIDE!

Account Information
    so yea, this is probably the best geared warrior on . Lvl 70 Human Female Warrior on a US PvP server. DPS gear includes(all of the following are epics and FULLY Enchanted and Fully Socketed): MS Spec Gear: Gladiators Gauntlets(PVP) Gladiators Chestpiece(PVP) Gorehowl w/ mongoose(Kara: Prince Malchezaar) Cowl of Defiance(Kara: Netherspite) Saberclaw Talisman(Kara: Shade of Aran) Ripfiend Shoulderplates(DPS plate shoulder from Kazzak) Sergeants Heavy Cloak(PVP) Gauntlets of Martial Perfection(Gruul the Dragonkiller) Bladespire Warbands(King maulgar, gruul's lair) A'dal's Command(epic ring from sha'tar exalted) Other DPS gear that is of Blue rarity: Obsidian Clodstompers Legguards of the Shattered Hand Deathforge Girdle Lightwarden's Brand ring(Aldor Revered) Abacus of Violent Odds Hourglass of the Unraveller Fury Gear: (Includes all DPS ARMOR plus these three things): Worgen Claw Necklace(Kara: Attumen the Huntsman) Malchazeen w/ mongoose(Kara: Prince Malchezaar) Spiteblade w/ mongoose(Kara: Netherspite) ALSO HAS AN EPIC GUN FROM DOOMWALKER USED IN DPS AND TANK GEAR: Barrel-Blade Longrifle (w/ 2 +12 stam gems) Now, on to Tanking Gear(All of the following are of Epic quality and Fully enchanted and Socketed): Eternium Greathelm(Kara: Opera Event) Barbed Choker of Discipline(Kara: Maiden of Virtue) Mantle of Abrahmis(Kara: Netherspite) Vambraces of Courage(Kara: Attumen the Huntsman) Kings Defender(Kara: Chess Event) Aldori Legacy Defender(Gruul the Dragonkiller) Warbringer Handguards(Tier4: The Curator) Wrynn Dynasty Greaves(Kara: The Curator) Battlescar Boots(Kara: Chess Event) Violet Signet of the Great Protector(Violet eye exalted ring) Shermanar Great Ring(Kara: Shade of Aran) Moroes Lucky Pocketwatch(Kara: Moroes) The following are TANKING GEAR of BLUE QUALITY fully enchanted and/or socketed if possible: Devilshark Cape Vindicator's Hauberk(Aldor Revered) Girdle of the Immovable Adamantite Figurine Some Stats for the character are: DPS -- (MS Spec)1929 AP w/ shout, 9444 health unbuffed, and 7811 armor unbuffed Tank -- (MS Spec)14630 health w/ shout, 14486 armor unbuffed, 510 defense rating. i know for a fact that in prot spec i can get around 15114 health w/ shout and 15894 armor. also with full buffs i can get up to 17 thousand health Other Info: Exalted w/ Aldor, Sha'tar, Kurenai Revered W/ Cen. Exp., Honor Hold, Lower City and Keepers of Time HAS EVERY HEROIC KEY AVAILABLE, kara attuned obviously, 2 1/2 quests away from being attuned to the eye Professions: 354 enchanting: Fortitude for boots, has SUNFIRE ENCHANT in bags waiting to be learned. also many other enchants, +81 healing to weap, etc. 375 Herbalism Full bag slots in bank! On character, four 16 slot bags and one 18 slot. Mounts!:' Swift Palomino(100% Ground) Ebon Gryphon (60% flyer) Reins of the Cobalt War Talbuk(Exalted Kurenai, 100% ground) Extras: 4500 Honor Points ATM 17 BADGES OF JUSTICE 44 SPIRIT SHARDS(6 away from epic ring: band of the exorcist) WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR: a ROGUE with gear EQUAL to or GREATER than mine. Races: UD +++++ NE +++ Human ++ MUST BE MALE, NO FEMALES i also may consider DRUIDS if the gear is good enough. Now, what i am looking for FAR beyond gear is that you have: An Epic Flying Mount!!! or Epic Flight Form!!! if you have gear under mine(but relatively close to it), and have an epic flyer, its pretty much an insta-trade!! The ONLY way to contact me is via AIM: xStafenx is my aim, hit me up before this amazing character is gone!!

Account for Sale

WTT Epic 70 [A] Warlock, 70 Hunter [A], 53 Warrior [H]. PVP.

Account Information
    Two Accounts. All transfers are up. The Hunter is a 375 Herbalist, with some Tier 4, and normal flying mount/Epic ground. On this account there is a 53 Tauren warrior and another 40 Hunter. The Warlock, however, is my pride and joy. Two years of work. She's nearly fully Kara-geared. From the Mindblade to the Robe of Elder Scribes. Keyed for all Heroics save Coilfang and Hellfire-- though she is halfway through revered with both. I am looking for a Horde Priest. Female or UD, and BE Paladin - Male. Does not NEED to be 70-- though it is preferred. Reach me at /Email: For.Lack.Of.Wit@ AIM: A Song to Heaven.

Account for Sale

WTS 64 Human Paladin PvP Xfer DOWN $115. CHEAP!

Account Information
    will supply all account info and email change AFTER money clears to the bank. verified paypal only, been verified myself since 2000. he has epic paladin mount, and normal blue and green BC quest items. clay3am@ nerdthegeek on AIM.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.