Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    wtt for 70 horde uspvp

Account Information
    Trading one or more of my 3 accts. Acct 1. 70 ud priest uspve server blues and one epic the healing gloves from kaz acct 2. 70 ne rogue just needs to run arc and bm to get kaz attuned has good gear 3 pvp armor pieces, the grand marshal's mainhand sword and latros offhand. 1100 sinister strike crits. acct 3. 60 human mage good pre bc blues BC ENABLED easy to zoom to 70 I also have a wow glider key im willing to give up WHAT I WANT A 70 horde toon on a uspvp server who is transferable relatively soon. The only classes I absolutely will not consider are rogues and shammans. Healers are highly prefered but let me know what you have aim= ninjapantsrobot email= potdninja@ leave a post here too if you like what you see

Account for Sale

WTT LvL 70 Hunter PvP Server (HWL w/ more goodies)

Account Information
    Have a level 70 orc hunter with HWL title and a ton of other love you like epic flying mount, ZG tiger mount, tons of love you in bank, etc. IM INTERNETHexum

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD MAGE / 60 NELF ROGUE FOR 60+ (h) Pally

Account Information
    Looking to trade a lvl 70 Ud Mage on a pvp server and a lvl 60 Nelf Rogue on a pvp server for a Horde Pally on a pvp server Transfers are up on both characters Will provide armory upon request.. Pally MUST BE FEMALE transfer doesnt have to be up Yet, but it must be up soon. email: Laxinout@

Account for Sale

WTT epic 70 hunter kara keyed and herioc keyed 60 priest alt

Account Information
    Hi im looking to trade my NE ally hunter and 60 alt priest for horde toons!! im subject to all offers but am looking for a 65+ horde toon or two 60s on the same account or whatever other offer you might have....this hunter has epic kara gear epic ground mounts has his regular flying mount atm the guild he's in is up to gruul and if you like his xfers up....60 priest is nothing to special he has some T2/T1/ZG gear im sure will be replaced rather quickly..All horde char warrior/shaman/warlock are a plus..open to all offers looking to make a smooth trade if you don't have the SQ of the account will NOT trade for it...im the original owner of mine Email-bholland44365@ Aim:bholland44365 or just post and i'll get back as soon as i can =D

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Male Undead Mage

Account Information
    I am no longer able to play wow because of RL issues, If anyone is interested in him or wanting to purchase my wow account, 1 70 UD Mage, no high level alts or anything, contact me at Watkinscl@. also MESSENGER: Hotwatkins01@ I can send you his name for the armory if you would like so you can check out his gear. And sorry server transfer is not available, and it is not active at the moment. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact me. Thank you

Account for Sale

FS: 70 Epic 8/9 Tier 3 Hunter - Epic Flying Mount - PVE

Account Information
    Consider this: ://cgi.ebay/70-Epic-8-9-Tier-3-Hunter-Epic-Flying-Mount-PVE-WoW_W0QQitemZ120085933990QQihZ002QQcategoryZ4596QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE rogue+55draeni shaman for healer!!!

Account Information
    wtt my 70 ne male rogue and 55 draeni shaman for a pally, priest, druid the healer must be lvl 60+ and have TBC upgrade must be alliance on a pvp server and a US account

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Undead Mage (USPVE Server)

Account Information
    I am willing to sell my 70 Undead Mage. Paid Character Transfer Cooldown is up. The gear is as follows: Head: Gladiator's Silk Cowl Neck: Brooch Of Heightened Potential Shoulder: Enigma Shoulderpads Back:Sergeant's Heavy Cape Chest: Gladitator's Silk Raiment Wrist: Shattrath Wraps Weapon: Continuum Blade Offhand: Hortus ' Seal of Brilliance Ranged: Rod Of Dire Shadows Gloves: Gladiator's Silk Handguards Belt: Netherwind Belt L: Trousers Of Oblivion Boots: Enigma Boots Ring: Burning Blade Cultist Band Ring: Violet Signet Trinket: Insignia Of The Horde Trinket: Mind Quickening Gem I only have my Thrallmar Revered Key. I am keyed for Karazhan. Mounts : Black War Kodo, Purple Skeletal Warhorse, Horn Of The Frostwold Howler, Tawny Windrider(Normal Flying Mount) My Professions Are: Tailoring: 367 Herbalism: 375 Cooking : 300 Fishing: 300 First Aid:375 The account has about 650G with a Bank character with a few enchanting mats and about 50G. If you are interested in my account send me a message on AIM (BassMaster521) or send an email to Albin35@

Account for Sale

Wts 70 Tauren Druid - US Pvp

Account Information
    Taking offers for a resto druid. Specced into Tree of Life and has over 1100 +healing unbuffed. Will be available for transfer on the 15th of this month (June). Maxed out herbalist, 365+ enchanter, epic ground mount, regular flight form. Has 2 heroic keys but is very close on 2 others. Kara attuned. 300+ gold (leveling enchanting is sure pricey) with an alt full of herbs waiting to be sold. Please send all questions and offers to ieatch1ldr3n@. Trades will not be accepted. Confirmed paypal only.

Account for Sale

WTT Human warrior epic's

Account Information
    i have a human warrior on a pvp server in kara and glad epics has 1/4 t4 and rest of his tank gear is epic/blue as well as kings defender tanking sword and the widows remors from naxx=P hi dp2 gear is 2/5 glads and mix pvp epics and blues as well as the glad off hand axe and DISPAIR 2h sword and about 8 more weapons from bc and pre bc ,this toon also has 5/9 T3 and 2/4 T 2.5 and 10 weapons total oh has the hard to get TIGER mount from ZG and the elephant mount from dranei rep im looking for equalely geared rog's and locks allis prefer horde maby pvp server is a must x-fer dont matter plz serious offers no greenies or full blue toons e-mail buckethead81@ or leavbe a post wit offer ill get to yah

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.