Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTB Full Gladiator Alliance or Bloodelf Mage or Priest!

Account Information
    I haft to get on Alliance asap but I will accept a male Blood Elf mage with Full Gladiator READ: ---ONLY looking for Human or Gnome mage/priest and at least 4/5 glad on a U.S. PvP server with transfer up---- I dont care about gold, mounts or rare items etc. I Just care about the race, gear and skills. You must be PAYPAL VERIFIED or I will not do anything and have full information on the account including the full name on the account (thats the last name). Also will not do anything if you cannot talk on the phone in the transaction. Leave your AIM/ I will contact you asap. I really dont care what you have if its not near FULL Gladaitor you will just waste your time talking with me Thanks Thanks!

Account for Sale

SELLING OWNAGE MAIN ACCOUNT -=MUST SEE!=-

Account Information
    hello everyone i am Emu4rizz from runescape. i am selling my Ownage account for a runescape account level 80+ with good skills, and items. The reason why I am doing this is because i get bored of being so good and want to start off in the 80's and work my way up again. Pics: ^ me in my casual outfit =D Proof of no recovs or bank pin: contact me on : Emu4rizz@

Account for Sale

Buying guildwars account

Account Information
    Buying guildwars account ill give u my lvl 90 rs account email me if u need more info Email- ackernik@comcast or post i gusse. - acknik@

Account for Sale

Buying guildwars account

Account Information
    Buying guildwars account ill give u my lvl 90 rs account email me if u need more info Email- ackernik@comcast or post i gusse

Account for Sale

WTT 70priest (A) for..

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 70 human female priest, many epics for healing and dps gear. Looking mainly for a rogue, druid, pally, or shammy, but message me with what you got. AIM: secondtonobody1 email: rockets_fan_2011@

Account for Sale

Trading 70 {A} Rogue with 280% speed fly mount

Account Information
    Human Rogue - Level 70 - EUPVE Epic ground mount Epic Fly mount Kara attune 5/5 Heroic Dungeon Key's 2 epic daggers some other epic gear 1700+ AP unbuff 7.9k hp Herbalism 375 crit chance: 21.84% Looking for a nice trade, contact here what you got

Account for Sale

PLEA TO WASFIKA, PLZ READ

Account Information
    WASFIKA SCAMMED MY ACCOUNT, i traded my 70 mage and 69 ud rogue for his 70 warrior and 62 warlock, i see now he scammed me and has both accounts and wants to trade, plz give me my mage rogue combo account back, and if not i will get blizzard to IP track you and ban you plz dont do the stupid thing, if u are trading with Wasfika now dont trust him he scammer

Account for Sale

WTT LVL 70 Paladin, 61 Priest and 60 shammy...many epics!!

Account Information
    Hi, im am wanting to trade my Paladin Priest & Shaman for a Rogue, warrior, or hunter.... sorta want a hunter...but i guess a mage or lock could do depends on gear.... Paladin: Awsome pvp gear! has one of the best blue axes in the game with +9wep dmg. Also has healing gear with a GREAT shield. This toon, OWNS. Priest: This priest owns! he is almost fully epic. withe the benediction staff thingy. lol cant spell it good, bu this guy owns!!! Shaman: This horsey(tauren) Shaman si awsome, he has many pieces of T1 gear (elemental) This guy Owns, i think i got like a 8k crit on chain lighting one time...but the point is....he OWNS Contact me-- : a-eagle_53@ Email: ( prefered ) poshinx@[#]

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Undead Rogue on Mannoroth for Warrior

Account Information
    My Armory: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Xerxez Trying to trade a 70 UD Rogue on Mannoroth for a 70 Human or Tauren warrior. Either must be xferable and has to be on a US PvP server. Best server for Ally to be on would be Kel'thuzad and Horde - Mannoroth. I Am Keyed for Kara and 3/5 Heroics. Have a decent amount of honor/arena points with all 3 teams 1500 rating since the reset on tuesday and tons of marks in bank. Epic ground mount / normal flying. So any Human or Tauren warriors please post here if you are interested in rogue.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Undead Rogue on Mannoroth

Account Information
    Armory: ://armory.worldofwarcraft/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Xerxez Trying to trade a 70 UD Rogue on Mannoroth for a 70 Human or Tauren warrior. Either must be xferable and has to be on a US PvP server. Best server for Ally to be on would be Kel'thuzad and Horde - Mannoroth. I Am Keyed for Kara and 3/5 Heroics. Have a decent amount of honor/arena points with all 3 teams 1500 rating since the reset on tuesday and tons of marks in bank. Epic ground mount / normal flying. So any Human or Tauren warriors please post here if you are interested in rogue.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.