Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 70 Gnome Lock PvP**

Account Information
    Im looking to sell my 70 gnome lock.. mostly blues... Also on account is a 19 twink, 30 warrior 48 warrior... along with alot of 20's There all on PvP... I am loooking to sell my account because i hit a dip going about 40 and my oilpan broke and the cheapest one i found was 300$ sooo yeah.... i olny want to hear about offers of 250 or more... Thanks Email me offers and well talk about payment when we reach that point of the buy/sell. Thanks Email is mmm_poptarts@

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 60 wood cuting account on rs

Account Information
    selling for 1mill.(or better offer)

Account for Sale

howwhere u can hack runescape accounts

Account Information
    hey runescape fans if u want to hack runescape accounts or get runescape money u should go to this site: jagex-private-server.blogspot ....its a cool site i tryed and now i have 105lvl with 35 M realy u should try it .....my bro tryed it too and now he has a great account his user name is megazero ex cool name!!! my user name is cows8

Account for Sale

---> selling Red phat Paypal or rune money p>
    Account Information
    Hey i am selling a Red party hat post offers i am looking for 1500+ Australian dollars it is also posted on ebay under "Joke+ free red partyhat and a lvl 66 mage pure" quickfind code: 320127522828 ( ebay item ) you can bid there it is a safer way to bid, i am also sellin obviously a lvl 66 pure it has 78 mage 62 range 52 prayer 30 def 35 att 35 str 59 hp 58 fletchin 40 craft 40 agility and more email me or go to ebay and bid tubalurd@

Account for Sale

WTT EPIC DRUID EU PVP 4 MAGE SAME GEAR

Account Information
    hey people i hav this 70 druid has nearly full epic resto druid but it also has T4 shoulders in balance as well as 4-5 epic in that form then i hav 2 items of arena gear in feral aswell as many heroic items plz contact me on gr33k1718@

Account for Sale

WTS 2 LVL 70's one WOW account!! ---EPICS---

Account Information
    I am selling both my level 70 troll priest and blood elf paladin on the PvP server of US Azgalor. The priest was my main so has a lot more and better gear than the paladin as she just got to level 70. Both Characters have transfers avaliable if you would like (25 dollars will come down in price if this is a major issue). Priest- Level 70 Troll Male (11 end game epics on him) Is keyed for ALL heroics and Kara. 375 Enchanter/369 Tailor Paladin- Level 70 Blood Elf Female (3 end game epics on her) 375 Miner/359 Blacksmith (Armorsmith Speced) Gear- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gearjd8.png Characters- ://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charey3.png *First person to offer 400 dollars for the account I will sell it -MUST GO-* Any questions other than what I posted please email me jbsollers25@ and if you wish to AIM me my screen name is jbsollers25 or me jbsollers25@ (I will have it up all day so leave a message I will get back to you when I can)

Account for Sale

BUYING LVL 120+RS ACC FOR 350-400 USD

Account Information
    post here to sell

Account for Sale

WTT lvl70 human rogue (US) PvE server

Account Information
    my rogues gear: Main Hand: Vindicators Brand (Epic) Off-Hand: The Night Blade (Epic) Headpiece: Helm of the Claw (Blue) Neckpiece: Talon Lords Collar (Blue) Shoulders: Shoulderpads of Assassination (Blue) Cloak: Cloak of the Inciter (Blue) Chest: Chestguard of the dark stalker (Blue) Bracer: Marshals Leather Bracers (Epic) Gloves: Deft Handguards (Blue) Pants: X-52 Pilot Leggings (Blue) Boots: The Masters Treads (Blue) he also has 4/5 heroic keys and revered-exalted with almost all outlands reputations has 375 skinning and 357 enchanting with most non kara high end enchants eg: +81 healing, +40 spell damage Add beefcake_2708@ if interested and well talk kk btw must be a horde on PvP server

Account for Sale

WTT 63 NE Priest(US PVP) For 61+ Mage/Lock/rogue (Horde)

Account Information
    I would like to trade my priest, which also has a 19 godly rogue on the account, The priest has pretty good gear for its level, T2, T1 random loots, And i would like the character i trade for, be atleast 61+. To contact me msg me on my . Or just plain email me at the address below. - Wheresmytoaster@ PS Please be US PVP, And if your not a mage/lock/rogue just msg me anyways and maybe ill do it if your higher level. ad ddd

Account for Sale

WTS LV 70 Orc Shamman in US PVP XFER up

Account Information
    Basically, I got only 134g left.. Without flying mount now, haven't played for a while. you can assume it has only few blue gears on it if you are interested in it, you can email me ininrocky@ or AIM: ininrocky I accept verified paypal payment only. (have verified address for paypal) I am willing to sell it, msg your bid.. Or give me a Buy Out price

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.