Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT Steam Account and more for WoW Account

Account Information
    Willing to trade the following: Steam Account with CS and CZ Diablo 2 + LOD CD Keys Starcraft Key For: Any WoW account that currently has at least 2-3 weeks of gamecard time on it. Preferably an account upgraded to BC. I don't really care for the characters on it as long as I can log on and use the account as my own. Contact me at ivaldr@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE WARRIOR WITH EPIC FLYING MOUNT

Account Information
    WTT 70 NE WARRIOR WITH EPIC FLYING MOUNT 375 Axesmithing and 375 mining, lunar cresar+PvP Epics (not glad yet), Awesome tanking gear, check out leetster/dwarvenzard, search sinistry on armory spinebreaker, xferup in like 1.5monthes, also got a 60 ud rogue, 39 twink rogue and 30 Shaman, lookiing for 70 MAGES/LOCKS/SHAMANS/DRUIDS. each must have a reg flying mount, and decent gear, hitme up on goldserpant@ !!!

Account for Sale

WTS Loaded WoW account

Account Information
    Hi all, I made a post earlier but didn't really include enough detail on the account so here goes: I am looking to sell the original WoW account I have owned since opening day of retail launch. It has the following characters on it: 70 Undead Warlock - Mostly arena gear and regular speed flying mount. Tailoring/Herbalism 70 Undead Rogue - Some arena/pvp gear and regular speed flying mount. Skinning/Leatherworking 70 Blood Elf Paladin - Healing specced for arenas or PvE and regular speed flying mount. Mining/Blacksmithing The above characters are all on the same server with about 600 gold on the account. On other servers I have the following characters: 64 Human Paladin - epic Paladin Charger 64 Undead Priest - epic ground mount 61 Orc Hunter - regular non-epic mount 44 Night Elf Druid I can provide screenshots and Armory links for anyone seriously interested via e-mail. I am quitting WoW for more time with family and just don't see why someone else should not be continuing to play these characters. I have a superb PlayerUp rating, but have never used this website before as I just learned about it from a friend. You can e-mail me with offers as I am flexible on price for the account. I will only accept Paypal as it is safe for both parties involved. I will provide full account details upon receiving payment via Paypal. You can reach me at fingerstyle777@. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have either here or at the above e-mail.

Account for Sale

WTT Lvl 63 Hunter

Account Information
    Give me offers Alliance She's on (usa) frostmane... Pvp Spec, rested fully Aim:willyum000 email:m3t30rA@

Account for Sale

***WTT EPIC UD Rogue US PvP***

Account Information
    Want to trade my level 70 UD Rogue. He is on a US PvP server and is currently available for transfer. I am the original owner of the account. Current Spec is 30/0/31 and has Emerald Ripper in MH and Gladiator’s Shiv in OH. He only has 3 blue gear pieces and the rest are epics. He has over 1600AP and over 25% crit rating. He is Kara attuned and Revered/Exalted with all of the Outland factions. Also on this account there a few low level alts as well as a level 64 NE Hunter on a PvE server. Interested in a BE Pally only. Must be on a US PvP server and transferable. Must be a fair trade gear wise. Epic Flyer a major plus. Contact me on this site

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Warrior!

Account Information
    I am selling my 70 Human-male Warrior. 352 Blacksmithing/375 Mining He is using Thunder for his PvP-face smashing at the moment but also has Drakefist Hammer in his bag if you want to rip up the damage meters as fury. All blue+epic gear. Max Exalted with Keeper's of Time and carrying the Honor Hold heroic key alongside that. Aldor/Sha'tar/Lower City is all in the Honored stage of progression. PvP US server, transferable. You can contact me at josherfy@ (e-mail and messenger) or at germantestdrive for aim/aol. Possibly taking a trade for a transferable Shadowpriest or Rogue.

Account for Sale

> wts epic lock with epic flying mount < eu pvp

Account Information
    i am lookin to sell my 70 ud epic warlock. ://armory.wow-europe/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight's+Hammer&n=Darkboi . This is wone cracking warlock who can pwn all classes, he is karazhan attuned and has an EPIC flying mount and a few ground epic mounts. Although i must point out the negative about this character is he is rather poor other than that he is top class and the only reason i am selling him is due to me not having time to play. i have had many enjoyful hours with him and i will sad to let him go. I will show him in-game of course to people who are intrested. please either leave your offers here or email me at riise_7@ any more questions just drop them here or add me .. thankyou for reading details: UD M PVP SERVER I will send every detail once payment has been cleared . And scammers i no the tricks so dont try. i am legit and expect you to be too

Account for Sale

WTT 70 tauren shaman for ud warlock pvp server

Account Information
    my shammy has descent gear. he is tuned for kara, keyed to Caverns of Time. flying mount, epic grounds. trading for a lock with descent gear, tuned, flying mount, and epic ground mount(s). if you see this and like the idea hit me up on aim:H1pp1ep0w3r123 same thing if ya wanna email me but its @aol

Account for Sale

Good Starting Out Level 56

Account Information
    *Need MM* The buyer of this account, will get the Bank Pin, Account Name, and Password. Here are some screenies: Bidding starts at whatever you offer. is F4c3D0wn25@.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 half epic hunter for ROGUE (EU)

Account Information
    WTT Half epic 70 hunter on PVE server with xfer down. He got some gear frome kara and gladiator gloves + 700 arena points. + random epic gears.. LW and skinning, 355 LW, when at lvl 375 can make full ebon epic set, got mats (primal nethers and scales for it just need primals) Eu server... regular flying mounts and many difrent epic ground mounts. i want to trade this character for: Rogue lvl 70. undead++++++ BE+++++ orc+++ pvp server is a must =) my email/ is vandar92@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.