Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    > > > SELL 2 RS ACCOUNTS - ANCIENTS + CHEAP < < p>
    Account Information
    Hi there I am selling two runescape accounts. I have owned them myself for a long time - Spikeloard was my main account, and i made Danielisew later which is kind of pure (40 defence, but this owns). Both have ancient magics, and Danielisew is more of a pker. They are both very cheap, as i need some money for a new account of mine (just made another pure). I mainly did this because Danielisew got muted, but he is very very cheap for what he can produce (by pking). Account 1 RSN: Danielisew Level: Members days left: 29 Price: 400k Pay: 200k, i give pass, you may go on and change, then other 200k (fairest way) Blackmarks: lots... (muted, but still very cheap) Notes • Super pker! His 40 defence allows him to wear full dragon hide, which is the best overall armour with defence against range, mage definatly, and also some melee. This defence is solid, so you can keep it at this level and it enhances him as a character! • Completed Desert Treasure, so has got Ancient Magics, and also can get Ghostly robes (none in bank right now, but just ask me for help if you want to get more - i can tell you every tip and what sequence he has). • No bank pin, and has a few items in bank including a clue scroll waiting to be completed! • Can wear Ava's accumulator to enhance his range, and also has some other quest items in his bank. PICTURE: ://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1521/danielisewti0.png Account 2 RSN: Spikeloard Level: 83 Members days left: 21 Price: 600k Pay: 300k, i give pass, you may go on and change, then other 300k (fairest way) Blackmarks: None! Potential to be a mod... Notes • Great overall account for combat, as he can weild a whip, wear dragon armour (if you're that rich!), and can kill lots of higher level monsters in the game. • His good combat skills also makes him a good pker! I am not saying he is brilliant, but i have taken him to the wildy before, and he does own people his level. HE ALSO HAS ANCIENT MAGICS, so these are a benefit, but his mage lvl does need going up. • No bank pin once again, and lots of items in his bank including some money to get you started. • He has completed quests such as Desert Treasure (for ancient magics), monkey madness, and has started ones such as the Legends quest. PICTURE: ://i86.photobucket/albums/k98/danielisew/Runescape/Spikeloard.jpg OR BUY BOTH ACCOUNTS FOR AN EVEN BETTER DEAL! Price: 800k Pay: 400k, then i give you password to BOTH accounts, then you must come back on to pay me the rest (400k). For any of you with doubts, please contact me. I am NOT a scammer, and have dealt with people ages ago selling items and other accounts that good friends of mine gave me when they quit. I am 100% scam free, but i do need to sell these accounts asap, as i need money for my pure (it's members days are running out)! * * * CONTACT ME: * * * : danielisew@ RSN: D Shade Hood Email: dandaman_03@ I look foward to hearing from you! Dan

Account for Sale

WTS LOCK GEARED WARLOCK WITH EPIC FLYING MOUNT

Account Information
    i am lookin to sell my 70 ud epic warlock. ://armory.wow-europe/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight's+Hammer&n=Darkboi . This is wone cracking warlock who can pwn all classes, he is karazhan attuned and has an EPIC flying mount and a few ground epic mounts. Although i must point out the negative about this character is he is rather poor other than that he is top class and the only reason i am selling him is due to me not having time to play. i have had many enjoyful hours with him and i will sad to let him go. I will show him in-game of course to people who are intrested. please either leave your offers here or email me at riise_7@ any more questions just drop them here or add me .. thankyou for reading details: UD M PVP SERVER I will send every detail once payment has been cleared . And scammers i no the tricks so dont try. i am legit and expect you to be too

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Mage and 69 UD rogue(Same account) US

Account Information
    Hey im looking to TRADE these characters for a *H* 70 shaman, Hunter, Or Mage. Transfer is up normal flying, epic ground, transfer up PVP US. Contact me via AIM or Email AIM:Tahoebob44 Email:Bobbys49ers2001@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Warrior 62 warlock +others

Account Information
    AIM is tahoebob44 talk to me and ill see what you got. HORDE ONLY Shaman is a ++++ Hunter is a +++

Account for Sale

WTT 67 Gnome Lock for 60+ Druid

Account Information
    I have a 67 Gnome lock on Onxiay (PvP) realm. He has 350 tailoring, and many blues, and demon specced. I am looking to trade for a 60+ NE Druid on a PvP server Email me at sprengerb14@ Aim at lostt616 Thanks

Account for Sale

Selling LVL 110 Barrows Pure--96 attk, 99 str, 96 mage..pics

Account Information
    If you want a good pker..this is the place to come.. im looking for rl money..rs gp..wow items/gold if u would like to buy this account..contact me on aim: wowyourgood9029 : wowyourgood9029@ [/code]

Account for Sale

Want to make $500/per week by selling wow guides?? LOOK HERE

Account Information
    Learn how to make $500/per week 100% PROFIT Ive done it, just look at my completed listings.. Buy the guide here ://cgi.ebay/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200120240489

Account for Sale

WTB - FFXI Account/ Gil/ Kraken Club TITAN server

Account Information
    I'm looking to buy a loaded account, gil, or kraken club on Titan server. You can AIM me at nisen83 or email at nisen83@ Thanks!

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 93 rs account!for rs cash onlyy

Account Information
    combat-93 strength-77 attack-74 deffence-72 mage-65 range-65 offer runescape money or for more info email me justin_Th0mas@!

Account for Sale

WTT Epic Tauren Shaman - EU PVP

Account Information
    Hey. Would like my kara and ssc attuned shaman. my shaman is exalted with Thrallmar and Cenarion Experdition. 20+ epics, 1500+ healing in resto gear, and also have some epic elemental gear. Looking for HORDE ONLY, on eu pvp. BE Pala Any other horde dps class. Not that all need epic gear, and epic flying will be a big plus. Email me on, Micstig@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.