Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT (A) Warrior for (H) Account **US SERVER**

Account Information
    WTT 70 [A] War for [H] acct. Trading 70 NE F Warrior on US PVP, xfer down, 2 months play left. Geared and ready to raid / pvp / whatever. Has Epic primary / Legendary offhand weapons . Currently fury spec'd for max dps in pve and keep casters interrupted in pvp! Fly mount. Want: Horde Lock / Mage / Warrior / Druid with good / similiar gear. If xfer is up I will sweeten the deal. MSGR: trader2006wow@ feel free to view my reputation on ://. under username trader2006wow . This is a friends account that's posting this for me so please direct any / all concerns and questions to me!

Account for Sale

WTT [H] Druid, 62 [A] Rogue, Same acc for any dps ally 68+

Account Information
    if your 68-70 either need 1k gold or a flyer mount and decent gear if your also 68-69 id like 50 dollers to go along with the trade call me 606-416-7600 aim: toohulk4u : DonnyDarkko_1991@

Account for Sale

Collecting all items for free, click for more information.

Account Information
    Hello, i am colecting all items for free. I have a lvl 109 account for runescape and i tried to sell it, ut i just gto scamed. I would really like it if you could put in some donations to help build up another account. Thanks you. -ratbat23 plz contact me or email me at zip_clip@ [/b]

Account for Sale

WTB or Trade for 70 Horde Female Warlock

Account Information
    I'm looking to buy a level 70 female Warlock US (Orc Preferred, but will be happy with any horde race) I have a level 70 Female Tauren druid with feral, resto, and moonkin gear. 375 skinner. Several mounts such as the pvp raptor. Including the rare Turtle mount from the Trading card game. If you do not wish to trade, I can look at prices for buying. I also have a level 60 Alliance paladin on a seperate account I would be willing to trade for a 60 Warlock. Post here or toss me an email at kitty_kat248@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 PvE Gnome Rogue for 65+ Horde PvP Caster

Account Information
    AIM:Iceman132366 email:therupe23@

Account for Sale

WTT/S SHADOW PRIEST [A-PvP-US] CASH OR [H-PvP-US] SHAMAN

Account Information
    Ok. I have a level 70 Human Shadow Priest on a PvP server. Transfer is avalible in one month. (This account is worth the wait) I am in the #4 guild on my server. Active raid and fast progression. This priest has 3 Karazhan Epics, The rest 70 Blues with enchants. I have +648 spell damage. The three karazhan epics are: Staff of Infinite Mysteries(+40sp damage enchant), Pendant of the Violet Eye (Amazing Trinket) and Violet Signet(honored 1, about 2k rep from Revered) This account also comes with a level 60 mage, in full blue lvl 60 gear! Great DPS and fun to pvp with. The priest has a lot of honor points to spend, and marks with BG's to get the epic peices you want. Also has a good bit of gold. HAS EPIC GROUND MOUNT AND NORMAL FLYING. The priest ALSO has a full healing set, Equaling over 1100 healing. _____________________________________________________________ I am looking for cash or a shaman on the Horde side, must be on a pvp server, must be transferable, im not really looking for gear, and dont be afraid to post up level 58+ shaman as well, they will be considered. Aim- xStinkymuffinx - andrew-tomlinson@qwest E-mail- az-hold-em@cox I will be online all night, so dont be afraid to whisper! thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT/S SHADOW PRIEST [A-PvP-US] CASH OR DRUID ON [H-PVP-US]

Account Information
    Ok. I have a level 70 Human Shadow Priest on a PvP server. Transfer is avalible in one month. (This account is worth the wait) I am in the #4 guild on my server. Active raid and fast progression. This priest has 3 Karazhan Epics, The rest 70 Blues with enchants. I have +648 spell damage. The three karazhan epics are: Staff of Infinite Mysteries(+40sp damage enchant), Pendant of the Violet Eye (Amazing Trinket) and Violet Signet(honored 1, about 2k rep from Revered) This account also comes with a level 60 mage, in full blue lvl 60 gear! Great DPS and fun to pvp with. The priest has a lot of honor points to spend, and marks with BG's to get the epic peices you want. Also has a good bit of gold. HAS EPIC GROUND MOUNT AND NORMAL FLYING. The priest ALSO has a full healing set, Equaling over 1100 healing. _____________________________________________________________ I am looking for cash or a 70 Druid on the Horde side, must be on a pvp server, must be transferable, im not really looking for gear, and dont be afraid to post up level 58+ druids as well, they will be considered. Aim- xStinkymuffinx - andrew-tomlinson@qwest E-mail- az-hold-em@cox I will be online all night, so dont be afraid to whisper! thanks!

Account for Sale

Selling a 70 NE Hunter!

Account Information
    Selling a 70 hunter: -70 Hunter, half expansion blue gear; he has a flying mount, and an epic mount (as well as a sweet, rare TALBUK epic Mount!); 3500 honor points to spend; 353 enchanting, 375 skinning; REVERED with aldor, EXALTED with kurenai! If you have any questions, or are interested in this character, send me an email at prunetriceratops87@, or IM me at sircal87!

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD priest/67 orc warrior(both pvp) for druid/shaman

Account Information
    hii i have a 70 undead priest on a 67 orc warrior..both on mannoroth pvp xfer down..and both on separate accounts but am the original owner of both..i would like to trade my priest for a druid and my warrior for a shaman aim/ spunky602@

Account for Sale

WTS 56 Blood Elf Paladin, 45 hunter, 40 Druid EU servers

Account Information
    I want to sell my frozen acc, 56 Blood Elf Paladin, 45 Troll Hunter, 40 Tauren Druid(europe). Contact me and we can talk about details Im the OO and have all info(sq etc.). Im looking for 100$, we can negotiate. E-mail: howardsmithy@ : [email protected] AIM: h0wardsmithy Or leave post here.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.