Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    [4SELL]Everquest 2 account with 2 level 70 chars & VANGUARD

Account Information
    Hello all, Since I don't have the time to play anymore I'm selling my SOE account which includes : Everquest 2 account & a Vanguard:Saga of Heroes account. EQ2 account comes with all expansions : Desert of Flames, Kingdom of Sky and Echoes of Faydwer. Vanguard account as been used like twice as I don't have the time to play either games now. This is an exceptionnal opportunity to get hold of 2 characters from the acclaimed Everquest 2 game. Characters are a level 70 Dark Elf Shadowknight with 100 AA and a level 70 Wood Elf Swashbuckler with 99 AA (tradeskill provisioner at level 61). To get more informations please go to the Blog I created where you'll find screenshots and equipment/spells etc informations. The account is for sale on Ebay ://cgi.ebay/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130125153376 Please read the blog before asking questions ://eq2mistmoore.blogspot Thanks for your interest

Account for Sale

selling runescape account level 54 ranger only 100k!

Account Information
    thats right im selling a lv 54 ranger only 100k! if ur interested post here or add me on leons_wheels@ or pm in game on ripp3d pkaz and the lv 54s username is graver0ber01

Account for Sale

about how much can i get for a lvl 100?

Account Information
    he has about nothing on him stats attack:85 hp:81 str:82 def:80 pray:54 range:60 mage:66

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 dwarf pally w/ epics and stuff

Account Information
    Okay, I got a 70 Dwarf Pally on us-pve realm Muradin. Now he has 13 level 70 epics he uses, and 1 lvl 60 epic he still uses (Crown of Destruction ^^) so... he is built to be a tankadin but can ret and heal aswell. Since tanking is his most notable skill I will list some of his tanking stats. Tanking stats- SELF BUFFED (devotion and kings) 11,987 hp 14,248 armor 504 defence 20.10% dodge 17.43% parry 19.66% block now to his lvl 70 epics, just for you gazers: Bracers of the Green Fortress King's Defender Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable Boots of Valiance Violet Signet (revered, tanking one) Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch Battlescar Boots Scrolls of Blinding Light Gladiators Scaled Shoulders Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards Gloves of Centering Bracers of Justice and last but not least, the 2-hander: Despair well... im looking to trade or sell this character. please only reasonable offers! money offers: $300+ will eb considered. gold offers: 3k+ will be considered (my realm of choice) trade offers: classes such as warrior, a moonkin druid, and some others will be considered as long as they are EQUALLY GEARED... thank you and now onto my contact info. aim: squirlvice (on alot) : sinister_squirl@ (on some) e-mail: sinister_squirl@mchsi (check every hour usually) hit me up and we will talk!

Account for Sale

WTS 70 NE Rogue / Epic Flying Mount!!

Account Information
    Level 70 with grand marshal tag for getting it prior to BC --- 375 enchanter 375 miner Good gear kara epics gruuls lair epics // honor // arena pts saved up Epic flying mount Email me at Meezert4c@ if you are interested and title it Rogue!! Selling fast so msg fast --- I will give u armory of him in email and we can negotiate from there

Account for Sale

Did You Quit Runescape?? If So Please Check Out My Thread

Account Information
    Hi fellow ex runescape players Um i was wondering if yall could give me a good rs acccount i got scammed mine by a very thoughless person a few days ago and its been hard to train back to my level if you could please donate or give me a good account please email me at mickey42393@ or me there I would greatfully appreciate it

Account for Sale

WTS/T Human Paladin w/ Great Gear

Account Information
    70 Human Female Paladin - US PvP Server - Transfer is up Currently about 1650 healing with 25% crit in PvP gear consisting of 4/5 gladiator and numerous Karazhan epics as well as shield off Magtheridon. Paladin has 5000 Arena Points saved up for the next season so when Tuesday hits, you can purchase up to three Season 2 upgraded gladiator epics! Current bid on the account is $340. Trading option: I'm looking for either a mage or a warrior with comparable gear. (PvP US with transfer up) You can contact me on aim: loothy46 or PMing me on the forums.

Account for Sale

WTT GLADIATOR PALADIN!

Account Information
    I want to trade my lvl 70 paladin, he is attuned to motly all herotics and kara, all those good raiding instances. Currently in a raiding guild.....flyin mount 2 epic land mounts. I have currently spected as Rettrebution so i can do a love you load of dmg cause of the weap. it has 100+ DPS with crusader so i beast. When i was holy i have 1000+ healing i have 1/5 gladiators and other BC blues/epics but now still can heal for 4k.....on a US server. CONTACT INFO: AIM: XXBLAKE22 (im only now and im on alot) im looking for a gladiator mage/rogue/druid on a PVP server or pve idc u probly should ahve all the contact info cause i kno all mine......must be in raiding guild.....must have some 70epics to thanks

Account for Sale

selling lvl 92 runescape acc with ancients

Account Information
    this runescape account is lvl 92 and has ancients im looking for 3m for this account add ryanman55 if ur interested in this account or post it has the folloing stats and with come with runes for ice burst 77 atk 76 str 70 def 61 range 52 pray 78 mage for ice burst and shadow blitz 81 woodcutting 82 fletch quests done include : monkey madness desert treasure heroes and alot more

Account for Sale

Did You Quit Runescape?? If So Please Check Out My Thread

Account Information
    Hi fellow ex runescape players Um i was wondering if yall could give me a good rs acccount i got scammed mine by a very thoughless person a few days ago and its been hard to train back to my level if you could please donate or give me a good account please email me at or me there I would greatfully appreciate it

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.