Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    FFXI 52 WHM female tarutaru Hades server!!!

Account Information
    Main job: WHM 52 female tarutaru, dark brown hair with pony tail. good gear, BLM subbed to 26. I also have Red Mage to 22. Hades Server 39000 Gil Teleport Dem, Mea, Holla, and Altepa crystals. Rank 2 I have Kazham Airship pass, my AF 2, Aht Urhgan unlocked, and more. Good character if you want to start at a level that still has stuff to do but skips all the crappy lower level stuff! If you would like to know more just ask! asking price is $60.00 but I am pretty flexible.

Account for Sale

Sell Rs2 lvl 117 w/99str 98 atk, lvl 92 w/99str 85 atk

Account Information
    I am selling 2 Rs2 Accounts. The First account is a lvl 117 with 98 attack 99 strength 86 defense 96 hitpoints and 92 mage The Second account is a lvl 92 with 85 attack 99 strength 20 defense 84 hitpoints and 86 mage To Buy either account repost or email me at awsome_brandon@ OR me at awsome_brandon@ Thanks

Account for Sale

70 NE Warrior

Account Information
    WTT my 70 NE Warrior, with epics, both dps and tanking gear, no time left on account but will show armory, US PVP server, keyed for all instances, attuned for karazhan, exalted with shat'ar and aldor. I am looking to trade for a 70 horde or a 65 BE Pally with lots of gold so i can play with my friends. Add me at handu100@ or message me to talk further thanks all!

Account for Sale

Selling Level 99 Runescape Account

Account Information
    Hello I'm selling a level 99 Runescape Account! Skills Level Quest Points Username: poomtang0 : Zachary_lyrek@ Price: 2,500,000 Runescape GP Message me if you want to buy!

Account for Sale

WTB wow,rs2,gw,ff11 GOLD, WTT wow key and gamecard for gold

Account Information
    ://we-will-scam-love you-out-of.you ://gold2us 1 .We are a professional company who is engaged in fictitious game currency trade, if you have any needs about selling your gold, please connect our online employee to get the help. 2 .Besides purchasing the gold, we still offer the service about exchange cdkey, gamecard for gold at the same time. 3 .There are several places that still need improvement about our website, however, we firmly believe that we'll get better in the future. 4. Nowsdays, we only support some kinds of terms of payments, that is, the paypal, e-gold and western union. AIM: WTBgamegold live support online WTBgamegold@ service001@we-will-scam-love you-out-of.you Click Picture to visit our site.7j

Account for Sale

WTT 70 horde shaman PvP server

Account Information
    cona_206@ tlk to u there mates

Account for Sale

WTS Undead Warrior Lvl 70.

Account Information
    Alot of epics, Regular flying mount. Keyed for kara, Herioc COT, Shatar, Thrallmar, Lower city, Has good tanking gear as well as dps gear. Looking for around 200. AIM X Carmabis X

Account for Sale

COD2 or BF2 for GW Nightfall

Account Information
    Hello I'm swapping my legit online working COD2 or BF2 key or both for a GW Nightfall account / key aim: leadbullet21 : uneekmedia@ thanks.

Account for Sale

>>>WTT gnome mage, fire dmg plus..uspvp serverp>
    Account Information
    hey , trading gnome magge for anything horde.. 65-70. must have lots of gold plzz....gear i can get.. mage has three epix pvp. kara epic pants flying mount etcc xfer must be up also thx contact at nathan_hone@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 NE priest for (H) Mageor Lock

Account Information
    i am looking for a mage, or warlock to trade for gear doesnt really matter just has to be a on pvp US relm and MUST be horde priest is currently 17/44/0 holy spec with 950+ healing email me at syked_@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.