Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Steam ACCOUNT 20$$$!!!!!!

Account Information
    Im selling a steam account for 20$ If you want it contac me @ lachlanbotham@ lachlanbotham@ Or Xfire if u got it grenadeking90 It has.... CounterStrike:Source Half-Life:Deathmatch Half-Life:Source So if u want it Just contact me as shown above. Thx

Account for Sale

Great Deal [WTT 70 Rogue, 48 Warrior, 48 Rogue for Hunter]

Account Information
    I'm looking for a Horde US PVP Hunter with a transfer up and decent gear. Here's what you get to trade with: Account 1: 70 Troll Rogue - TBC Blues, Epic Mount, Flying Mount Transfer down. 48 UD Warrior Account 2: 48 UD Rogue Transfer up. a Steam account with Counter Strike Source and Half Life 2. Both WoW accounts have play time on them. AIM: colercoaster

Account for Sale

Need Free account

Account Information
    I need a strong account pure mage prefirably with ancient and or lunar magic. If you can give me an account plz email the username and password to plz and thank you

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Tauren Druid

Account Information
    Insane feral gear, and keyed for SSC/TK. Has 4/5 T4 and tons of other kara/gruul/mag's lair loots. Acct also has a 60 ally NE priest with crap for gear, but it's there. US PVE server, and the xfer is up. I'm the original owner of the acct, and have all the cd keys and acct info/secret question answer. Looking for $600 or best offer. Serious inquiries only please. I can provide screens or anything you need upon request.

Account for Sale

Trading 68 Paladin for a Tibia account

Account Information
    paladin has some Pre TBC epics, lawbringer and judgement, mianly in TBC blues though, looking for any level tibia account, any server also AIM: overlordcommand9 : DYlan_legendary@

Account for Sale

WTT my 70 [A] rogue for a 68+ [H] character

Account Information
    I'm looking to trade my lvl 70 [A] NE rogue for a 68+ [H] character on a US pvp server with xfer up. The gear on my rogue is pretty good, its all blues with 2 epics. Has 3 epic ground mounts and a regular flying mount. Is keyed for KZ and is revered with Aldor, Lower City, and cenarion expidition. Shamans are a big plus but will consider any class AIM: metalfan283 E-mail: metalfan283@aol

Account for Sale

WTT 70 HUNTER (H) 70 MAGE (A)

Account Information
    Hello I am looking to trade my amazingly geared orc hunter. Some info about him. He is attuned for SSC. Has all heroic keys and is mostly almost exalted with the reps. He has 2/5 T4 ( the helm and hands) fully enchanted and socketed. 8 more karazhan epics not including those. 375 alchemy and herbalism. He is on a RVPVP server, currently in a SSC guild but he is FULLY transferbale to any type of pvp server right now. Has 420 gold and 3 shadowcloth , 7 primal water and 7 primal shadow. Hunter almost exalted with aldor. On the same server he has a 64 ud lock made after bc 15 days played. 352 tailoring and can ALREADY make shadoweave he cant wear till 70 and 226 enchanting. Both have epic mounts and hunter has flying mount. This account also comes with a 70 human mage pvp us server. Fully transferable right now 366 spellfire tailoring. 2/3 spellfire. All ready for karazhan and many more encounters. Has epic mount and flying mount. The mage is already revered with scryers. I am looking for a karazhan geared alliance dps/healer. I PREFER females but it doesnt matter to me. Looking for an epic flying mount as well but DOES NOT MATTER. I have full info to the account, everything in fully changeable and gl Contact me on aim= Cubanhombre12 or Cubanhombre12@aol I will be on in around 40-50 minutes.

Account for Sale

WTT my 70 warrior orc on pvp for lock/hun 70 horde pvp

Account Information
    WTT my 70 warrior orc on pvp server for a 70 horde warlock or hunet warrior has 3/5 tier 3.5 and epic master smith weapons there l33T my cfer is not up so i dont care if yours isant email me at [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT great accounts LOOK!!!!

Account Information
    I have a 70 orc hunter, pvp, alt 50 warrior pvp, 19 twink rogue crusader/30stam 10agil enchant good stuff, 22 pally with gear threw 30-50, and this is all on the same account, and im also willing to throw in a 60 troll hunter pvp no BC on that account with full tier 1, and rhok delar, lok delar, full BC epics this troll has 564 gold on him!! The account with the troll doesnt have BC but if i get something good im willing to add it!! My orc hunter has decent gear epic ground mount, but no flying mount =( I am really looking for a 68+ NE (MALE!) DRUID OR A TAUREN (MALE!) DRUID ONLY!! Might consider some other offers. Contact me at skater4107 AIM or here.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 rogue, and 61 resto shaman

Account Information
    post for more information -Rogue (pvp server transferable) keyed for karazan multiple karazan epics felsteel longblade epic lvl 60 mount non epic 70 flying mount -shaman (pve server transferable) only level 61, but has full rest xp multiple armor sets for each spec epic mount [/img]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.