Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    >>>>>....::::Selling runescape account good stats:::....p>
    Account Information
    hey im sellin my runescape account, its combat isnt that great but it has realy good stats for its combat lvl i can show pictures and log onto the account to show that its mine i am selling the account for 350k in runescape money or a higher level combat account or an account pure. Here are some of the accounts stats: mining:51 smithing:41 attack:44 Stregnth:46 defence:44 HP:44 Mage:33 Fishing:26 Cooking:26 Range:27 Woodcut:24 Prayer:21 Construction:20 Slayer:16 Crafting:15 I have left about 40k in cash on the account to continue one of the many skills my account has started. MY ACCOUNT ALSO HAS 36 QP SO IT CAN WEAR A RUNE PLATEBODY. The account name is lightash so check the skills if you wish. If you buy the account i shall tell you the password and any other details you may want by email so just leave your email tnx OH YEH its combat is 54 email me at [email protected] or just leave me a message here or just leave me ure email tnx guys

Account for Sale

WTS 70 (H) shaman

Account Information
    $130 coz he aint that geared he is geared enuff to dps Kara cona_206@ email me or talk Im aussie so do conversions

Account for Sale

selling runescape account 15m lvl 118

Account Information
    selling lvl 118 rs account 15m im playing wow now and im quitting wow rocks suggest u play

Account for Sale

WTS 60 UD PRIEST turning 61 in 1xp

Account Information
    WTS my 60 UD priest on a pvp transferable server. This guy is fresh has been leveled 1-60 in under a month ago so his reputation on the server is fresh. He has many outlands blues and has not lost in a 1 on 1 duel since 1-60. If interested in buying contact me at my email: dragooney2000@ or my aim immorta13337

Account for Sale

WTT Human WArrior (3/5 T4 and 25+ lvl 70 epix)(EU/PVP)

Account Information
    i wanna trade my char my char has full of epix 3/5 T4 (Shoulder/l/hands) also lots of kara and gruul^s lair epix and for dps he has 2h axe from Prince and also has Legendary mace Sulfuras also has all heroic keys and lots of functions exalted in bank 350+epic NR gear and 300+ epic Fire ress gear i want to trade with Ally hunter with Good Gear and the xfer must be up ofc in EU/pvp realm PS. my warrior^s xfer is down atm contact: erdemayan@

Account for Sale

WTS x2 60 accounts (Druid n Warrior) Horde On Archmonde PVP

Account Information
    Two Level 60 WOW Accounts on Archmonde PVP server. Account 1: 60 Druid (male) 4/8 T1 Healing and feral gear. (PVP and .5 gear) EPIC MOUNT 300 first aid 300 Skinning (310 with finkles), and 300 Tribal Leatherworking 300 first aid Reviered with Frostwolf and Honored with Defilers. others are Honored and friendly no bad rep on the server (did not p**s anyone off) Other characters on this account are a level 42 rogue on same server with mount. and a couple level 20+ Account 2: 60 Tauren Warrior (Male) .5 and pvp gear (unstoppable and crusader) (2 stichings away from Breast plate of chromatic flight) 270 engineering and low enchanting Regular Mount Exhaulted with frostwolf and honored with defilers a couple level 20+ characters no bad rep on server Selling both accounts as a package. Each account has 6 months of playtime left (renewed dec 15th and 20th) That is $150 in time alone. Will ship out original CDs for accounts. Asking $370 (US) for the accounts (That's only 110 per account if you don't add in the playtime that you would have to pay anyway to play) email [email protected] for more info

Account for Sale

Selling level 57 with 71 range , 87 mage 1def !!!!sellin 20m

Account Information
    add me on lukeve21@

Account for Sale

Selling runescape account!!!! with pics!!!!!!!!!!

Account Information
    umm ok, im selling this account, these are all the pics. You can contact me on aim-iwhenfalli@aim,-steelersfan2006@*****No scammers welcome****** I will post acc name if you contact me by ,aim, or you can post here*****Remember*****No scammers!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

SELLING RS ACCOUNT FOR RS2 GP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICS INSIDE!!!!

Account Information
    kk ad me on bonza22@ if your intrested im looking for about 2mil or so here are the pics AD ME IF INTRESTED OR POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Account for Sale

SElling awsome lvl 72 Rares for rs2GP

Account Information
    it still has membership i willget on the account to prove that ihave it comes withyoy easter egg chickenect... ill show u it all it owns70fishing makeslots of money pleasepm me on game or aim my aim is opray68@aol opray68 just post ur aim or email whateva thatnsk

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.