Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    >>WTS EPIC GEARED WARLOCK WITH EPIC FLYING MOUNT p>
    Account Information
    I am lookin to sell my 70 ud epic warlock. ://armory.wow-europe/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight's+Hammer&n=Darkboi . This is one cracking warlock who can pwn all classes, he is karazhan attuned and has an EPIC flying mount and a few ground epic mounts. Although i must point out the negative about this character is he is rather poor other than that he is top class and the only reason i am selling him is due to me not having time to play anymore. i have had many enjoyful hours with him and i will sad to let him go. please either leave your offers here or email me at riise_7@ any more questions just drop them here or add me .. thankyou for reading details: UD M PVP SERVER I will send every detail once payment has been cleared . And scammers i no the tricks so dont try. i am legit and expect you to be too be aswell.

Account for Sale

70 PALADIN, ARENA ARMORED NETHERDRAKE. Must see!!

Account Information
    Male Paladin Level: 70 Race: Blood Elf Attunements: Karazhan, Serpentshrine Cavern, Keyed for all Heroics PVE Gear: 7.6k HP 10k Mana Bonus Healing: 1341 Holy Crit: 21.81% Mana regen: 80 mp/5 2/5 Tier 4 set PVP Gear: 8k HP 9k Mana Bonus Healing: 1316 Holy Crit: 23.54% Mana regen: 65 mp/5 Resilence: 130 4/5 Gladiator set + tier 4 helm General info: Paladin epic mount Non-epic flying mount Gladiator title Arena Armored Netherdrake Epic Flying Mount 5k Arena points unspent. 36k Honor points unspent. PvP Transfer available. Addition characters: Rogue Level: 70 Race: Undead Notes: Recently hit 70. Good for farming. Warlock Level: 61 Race: Undead Hunter Level: 55 Race: Orc Warrior Level: 60 Race: Night Elf A completely awesome account. Very serious bids only. Anything under $700 will not be accepted.after tuesday this character will be awarded the arena netherdrake with armor, i believe only 5 gets released per server per season. Screenshots will follow on tuesday.[/b]

Account for Sale

WTT [A] WARRIOR AND MAGE

Account Information
    Want to either trade my 70 gnome warrior with good gear with 67 gnome mage alt or sell for 250$ i would like to trade it for a well geared 70 nelf warrior with bs. chris-e-jones@ there are sum downfalls to the account which i will explaain if u talk with me

Account for Sale

WTS 75 WHM 54 THF 53 RDM Midgardsormr 60€

Account Information
    perfect for PLing yourself. details here: :///viewtopic.php?p=818412

Account for Sale

WTS 70 hunter, 70 priest, 60 mage

Account Information
    Selling my account, its time for me to move on to bigger, and better things. 3 main chars, 70 hunter, 70 priest, 60 mage. 70 hunter has about 7k life unbuffed, 6200 mana. 465 agil, 210 int. 5053 armor 2168 RAP. Epic bow from kara off midnight. Mostly blues, some rep based equipment. Decent enchants (savavery, assault to gloves and wrists). 360 LW and 375 skinning. Also, almost 300 fishing and 360 cooking, good food recipes for + stats. FLYING EPIC MOUNT 70 priest just shy of 6k live unbuffed, 10 k mana. Epic head piece from Kara. 437 int, 342 spirit, 1289 + to heal unbuffed (with spirit buff its closer to 1350 I believe. 93 mana regen while casting, 301 while not. Mostly blue gear, good rep rewards. 366 JC and 375 mining. Flying mount. Mage has endgame gear for a lvl 60 (zg eq) But still some magisters. Started the char to take a break from hunter, and then ended up needing to lvl priest for guild progression so I lost interest. Liquidating assets. Approx 1500 g currently. Most likely will be close to 2k when all is said and done, but I can't be sure until all the junk I have in the bank is sold. Considering any reasonable offers at this point. Obviously comes with CD key for BC and WOW original. will work with you via or AOL on how to change secret question. Not sure off the top of my head but I'm sure we can figure it out together.

Account for Sale

Wts account: lvl 70 druid, 67 mage, 60 rogue, alts (EU/PVP)

Account Information
    Hi, my name's robin, I played WoW since the first day it came out in Europe, now I'm tired with it and I have moved on to other things. I'm looking to sell my account since I can use the money more. My account contains: On same server (EU + PVP): -Level 70 Tauren druid -Level 67 Troll mage -Level 60 Undead Rogue -Level 40 Orc rogue -Level 6 Blood Elf Paladin (bank char 1) -Level 1 Tauren Shaman (bank char 2) Other server (EU + PVE): -Level 22 Night Elf Hunter Other server (EU + PVP) -Level 12 Orc warlock (didn't really had to mention this char) Some more specific information about the characters: Druid has very decent tank-, dps- and healing gear in his bags (all lvl 70 blue quality and socketed and enchanted) He has 361 leatherworking so he can make alot of blue leather and mail shaman items, also nature, fire and arcane resistance gear ! He can also craft some epic items. He has the maximum of 375 skinning so he can make alot of money with hides and leather, he also has finkle's skinner. First aid 375 He has flying form, a level 60 epic mount and 2000g He's exalted to warsong outriders, 500 rep from revered with Thrallmar for the heroic key, 6600/12000 with Sha'tar, 5100/12000 with Scryers, honored to Thorium Brotherhood. Mage has a mixture of epic and blue gear, socketed items ofcourse. He has 352 alchemy so he can already make alot of the potions that sell for alot of gold. There is a huge amount of herbs in the bankcharacter so if you want you can boost his alchemy to 375 in no time! He also has 375 herbalism so you can pick all the herbs and make loads of money with it ! He has cooking 364 so all the meat and fishes that drop from mobs you can cook and sell again for alot of gold or use to boos yourself ! Fishing level is 225/300. He has 2 lvl 60 epic mounts. There's alot of Tier 0, Tier 1 and even some Tier 2 epic items in his bank. He has 424g on him but also alot of Primals. He has the transmute recipe primal earth -> primal water (exalted with sporeggar) so you can make alot of money with it since the price of water is around 4 to 5times the price of primal earth !! He's revered with Darkspear Trolls, Exalted with Orgrimmar (he has the epic wolf mount), revered with Frostwolf clan, exalted with sporeggar, friendly with thorium brotherhood, revered with Hydraxian waterlords. My rogue has full blue gear of the level 60 instance quality. He has 223 lockpicking, 290 poisons, 275 enchanting (used mainly for disenchanting so you will see a big load of enchanting maths in his bank, from before BC and alot from after BC disenchanting BoE items), 303 mining, 323 first aid. He has lvl 40 mount. My warrior has mixture of blue and green gear of his level 40 quality. He has the epic 2handed axe: fiery war axe with +7dmg enchant He has level 40 mount, lvl 196 blacksmithing, 199 mining, 251 first aid. My hunter is low level but has full defias leather set from the deadmines instance. Leatherworking lvl 54, skinning 75, cooking 89, first aid 138. My 1st bank character has 274 gold and this is my herb-bank so his bank is filled (all the slots!) with only herbs! My 2nd bank character has 230 gold and alot of skins, leather, some gems, 16 primal life, and alot of dragonscales in his bank. There's a total spread amongst my chars on the first server of more than 2900g ! So more than enough to buy a flying mount for your next character that you level or to buy some twink gear for alts etc! There's also some stuff in the mailbox that I use as temporary bank ^^ If you are interested in the account I can supply you a link to Allakhazam profile panel and/or Armory profiles. I'll send you the cd's of World of Warcraft and of The Burning Crusade if you wish (inside europe). looking for around 250 euro If you have any further questions mail me on nibor.be@ ty Nosilence

Account for Sale

WTB [H-PvP-US] Hunter Transferable!

Account Information
    Ok so title says it... I need a Hunter on horde, pvp server, us transferable. I can offer cash, or an alliance 70 shadow priest with decent gear... ill give u extra info on him if u want. : andrew-tomlinson@qwest AIM: xStinkymuffinx E-mail: Az-hold-em@cox LMK

Account for Sale

WTS Lvl 60 Dwarf Hunter

Account Information
    On Auchidoun PVP Server. 5,000 hp 3,000 ma 310 Skinning 300 Leatherworking 375 First Aid 300 Guns 300 Crossbow Experience is 493999/494000 So actually 1 exp from lvl 61 Mount...Ok Gear...All uncommon or better. 90% quests done in Hellfire...so automatically move on to wherever you like. Will Provide all information to secure the account. Including CD Key, Original Email(if have to) Security Q&A, etc. Never been Powerleveled, Only Owner, no gold purchase or warnings. Clean account. MM Hunter...but can reset talents for 15g. Lvl 60 cat. 7,000 armor....5,000 hp 100g to start. Email me at CameronJohnson@Q or John1Cam@ Asking for $150.00-$200.00..can negotiate. Leading Account Seller has level 61 Hunter listed for $300.00-$375.00. Payment methods are as follows: Google Checkout Moneybookers Western Union Bank Transfer Monygram Allowing people to log on and check the account out. Looking to sell by Monday....don't pass this up! CAMERONJOHNSON@Q OR JOHN1CAM@

Account for Sale

RUNESCAPE ITEM-GENERATOR

Account Information
    b] PEOPLE ALL DESE "AUTOMINERS" AND CRAP ARE FAKE THE ONLY REAL CHEAT I KNOW ON RUNESCAPE THAT 100% WORKS IS THE ITEM GENERATOR ME AND MY CUZIN MADE IN 2005! IT CAN GET YOU ANY ITEM POSSIBLE YOUR CHARECTER CAN WIELD/WEAR ONLY COMBAT ITEMS NO FOOD OR MONEY (SORRY) BUT IF YOUR DEFENCE IS AT LEAST 40 ITS UR LUCKY DAY CAUSE YOU I CAN GENERATE YOU FULL SARA OR GUTH OR ZAMMY! ALL YOU GOTA DO IS SEND ME UR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TRUST ME DIS IS NO LIE! I DONT HACK IF YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE YOU SHOULD GET THE ITEMS IN ABOUT 5 DAYS IF YOU DONT... CHANGE YOUR PASWORD IMEDIATELY! PEACE OUT! P.S. IM A RUNESCAPE GEEK [/b] Back to top Causes of ACNE - New Discovery - MUST READ!

Account for Sale

selling lvl 57 pure mage with 87mage 71 range

Account Information
    add me on lukeve21@ taking offers or trading for acc... also sell 20m cash or trading for other accs

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.